Got a knack for drawing? Show us what you got!
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

2237

by QwertyFail Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:55 am

Hello little children! I don't know if literature is considered art, but I'll soon be writing a story for this thread.

All I'm going to tell you guys is that the story takes place in the year 2237...

Updates every week or so...
Image
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: 2237

by sumrandumstuff Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:56 am

QwertyFail wrote:Hello little children! I don't know if literature is considered art, but I'll soon be writing a story for this thread.

All I'm going to tell you guys is that the story takes place in the year 2237...

Updates every week or so...

Why 2237?
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: 2237

by QwertyFail Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:01 am

sumrandumstuff wrote:
QwertyFail wrote:Hello little children! I don't know if literature is considered art, but I'll soon be writing a story for this thread.

All I'm going to tell you guys is that the story takes place in the year 2237...

Updates every week or so...

Why 2237?

Ever read "The Hunger Games?" I was inspired to write a similar story of a world that has been destroyed by us humans...
Image
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: 2237

by sumrandumstuff Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:04 am

QwertyFail wrote:
sumrandumstuff wrote:
QwertyFail wrote:Hello little children! I don't know if literature is considered art, but I'll soon be writing a story for this thread.

All I'm going to tell you guys is that the story takes place in the year 2237...

Updates every week or so...

Why 2237?

Ever read "The Hunger Games?" I was inspired to write a similar story of a world that has been destroyed by us humans...

I haven't read it yet but EVERYBODY I know says it's a good series. Cool theme though. :D
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: 2237

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:04 am

QwertyFail wrote:
sumrandumstuff wrote:
QwertyFail wrote:Hello little children! I don't know if literature is considered art, but I'll soon be writing a story for this thread.

All I'm going to tell you guys is that the story takes place in the year 2237...

Updates every week or so...

Why 2237?

Ever read "The Hunger Games?" I was inspired to write a similar story of a world that has been destroyed by us humans...


Isn't the world 'already' destroyed by us?
Image
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: 2237

by QwertyFail Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:12 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Isn't the world 'already' destroyed by us?

Yes... Technically it is already destroyed...

Just add in some nukes and biologically engineered viruses... And voila! :twisted:
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: 2237

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:04 am

QwertyFail wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Isn't the world 'already' destroyed by us?

Yes... Technically it is already destroyed...

Just add in some nukes and biologically engineered viruses... And voila! :twisted:


Hooray for Humanity's irony^^
Image
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: 2237

by QwertyFail Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:30 am

Update: The story begins next week!
Image
User avatar
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 am
Location: I bet 20 bucks you all never find my home :P

Re: 2237

by armed with hands Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:03 pm

we are like virus...actually most of us are mindless.....use all energy to destroy everything......... :geek: :ugeek:
thats what I and mr anderson in MATRIX movie said 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
Image
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Contradicting Each Other,Don't You think? :lol:
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: 2237

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:24 am

armed with hands wrote:we are like virus...actually most of us are mindless.....use all energy to destroy everything......... :geek: :ugeek:
thats what I and mr anderson in MATRIX movie said 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Smith said that........Not Neo -_-
Image
User avatar
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 am
Location: I bet 20 bucks you all never find my home :P

Re: 2237

by armed with hands Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:49 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
armed with hands wrote:we are like virus...actually most of us are mindless.....use all energy to destroy everything......... :geek: :ugeek:
thats what I and mr anderson in MATRIX movie said 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Smith said that........Not Neo -_-


sorry...my bad... anyway you like matrix????
Image
Image
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Contradicting Each Other,Don't You think? :lol:
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: 2237

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:57 am

Yea, who doesn't?
Image
User avatar
MadSkillz
Super Nova
Super Nova
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Re: 2237

by MadSkillz Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:34 pm

You can join FictionPress, Qwerty. Though I hardly even go on there, I'm normally on Fanfiction.net.
Image
My DeviantArt

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
~Aristotle
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: 2237

by QwertyFail Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:11 pm

MadSkillz wrote:You can join FictionPress, Qwerty. Though I hardly even go on there, I'm normally on Fanfiction.net.

Sorry, this project's been dead for over a year now...
Image
Return to Art/Graphics/Illustration

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests