All the latest news here..
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Test

by Daniel Sun Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:45 pm

Lots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lols Lots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lols
Vandheer Lorde II

Re: Test

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:50 pm

Daniel Sun wrote:Lots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lols Lots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lolsLots of text Nintendo flash game video games fun web lols

........................He 'has' Lost it, I spose after making such an Amazing game the Sanity of your previous self leaves you :D
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:11 am

1001011010101001010100100101010101011000101010100010111010101111010100010010101001011001010010101001001010111001010010100101010100101101011001010010001011110100101101011011010010011101000111001111001000111010101101010100011111001010101011010011101101010100101010100101101011100101001010010101010100101010101010101010?!?!?! :?:
lvlsomething
Nova
Nova

by lvlsomething Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:45 am

Boy you crazy.
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:31 am

calm down man :D :D :D ....don't go nuts :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:21 pm

Ill go get the ambulance and send him to the mental hospital
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:15 pm

I should have told him tath sarge is a bad influence for him :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
HellFog
Quad Nova
Quad Nova

by HellFog Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:28 pm

I do agree with you Mr. Daniel, but I'd say more to the left... you could also turn it by 60 or so degrees and ppl still wouldn't notice (or understand for that matter)... I do suggest you try the tarantula nebula in combination with aether based on an astral plane diagram... if all else fails, add a top hat, monocle and an umbrella or cane, it's sure to make the required impact...
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:54 pm

Cosminel wrote:I should have told him tath sarge is a bad influence for him :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

nm guys, i know what it means.....
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Omar Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:54 pm

Don't worry guys, Daniel is suffering his Annual mental shutdown.
he'll be back in a week or so.
if not, you guys can kiss Armed with wings 3 Goodbye until another date.

EDIT: This is werid, Daniel doesn´t want us to Spam and he is spaming
im fearing that he hacked or maybe just doing this because he's probably up to something we don't know.

does anyone agree?
btw Vandheer if you know what it means tells us
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:03 am

Omar wrote:Don't worry guys, Daniel is suffering his Annual mental shutdown.

im fearing that he hacked or maybe just doing this because he's probably up to something we don't know.

does anyone agree?

Hahahaha, STFU!!! Seriously

Ever wonder why it's called 'Test' and it's in the 'News' section?

He linked me to a Prototype Webpage for the new Sun Studios, it looked awesome, and in the news section he had this written, get it?

But why he made the 'test' so LONG, i have no idea...... hahahaha (Sorry Dan, i had to tell em, they were doubting your greatness -_- )
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:32 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:

does anyone agree?

He linked me to a Prototype Webpage for the new Sun Studios, it looked awesome, and in the news section he had this written, get it?

But why he made the 'test' so LONG, i have no idea...... hahahaha (Sorry Dan, i had to tell em, they were doubting your greatness -_- )

You have done well to inform them. I do like to mislead people to doubt me though, only so that I can flaunt my greatest at a single moment, overloading their their ability to comprehend the intellectuality godliness of my being and thus shattering ones own existence into atoms.
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula

by sumrandumstuff Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:41 am

Was that a long way of saying it's okay?
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:41 am

Apparently... I couldn't find a link...
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula

by sumrandumstuff Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:44 am

QwertyFail wrote:Apparently... I couldn't find a link...

Same here.
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:53 am

sumrandumstuff wrote:
QwertyFail wrote:Apparently... I couldn't find a link...

Same here.

Me too :lol: :lol: ..and I didn't really understood what Dan said :?: :?: :?:
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:49 am

Daniel Sun wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:

does anyone agree?

You have done well to inform them. I do like to mislead people to doubt me though, only so that I can flaunt my greatest at a single moment, overloading their their ability to comprehend the intellectuality godliness of my being and thus shattering ones own existence into atoms.

so I'll take that as a 'yes' ?
Hahahaha
Return to News