Me self wrote:
Ether Vandheer Lorde is getting weaker, or I'm starting to get Goood
Will show you a screenshot of me beating him in less then 40 sec
..Just as fast as I figure out a way to upload pictures to the internet
I have one other thing to show you too..
So, just as a tease..
Dan, All Vandheer Lorde fans out there.. PREPARE TO BE AMAZED
A promise is a promise
You don't believe I can beat Vandheer in less then 40 seconds? You think the picture is fake and gay? Or you say that it was not taken by me? I dare you to make me prove it
But now, I also want to show you all something I am quite proud of:
No, I did not draw this picture. Dan did the original work, actually, he did ALL the original work.
This is my own, custom made artwork_wallpaper version of Dans amazing speed-drawing of Vandheer lorde.
I enjoyed the picture so much, I wanted it as my desktop background, but it didn't suit as well as dans Nebula Artwork_wallpaper (wrong size, wrong proportions, rough edges etc-etc) So I spiced it up a little in photoshop. straight out stole (sorry bro) pictures and textures from other drawings and works Dan's made and spread across the internet.
And now I have this baby as my desktop background, special designed to fit my desktop, with a full size of 1280x800, and I am so happy with it I felt like sharing it with ya all.
- Re-sized and zoomed in to enlarge the picture (This sadly cut off the lower half, but it's an acceptable trade-off for getting a larger picture)
- filled the sides with black that fades in, removing the rough, ending edges where the background mist retched the edge of the picture.
- Added the grid-texture from the Nebula Artwork_wallpaper (In two layers, one behind and one above, fixing with transparency to make it look good)
- Adding Dan's name up the upper corner, stolen from the Nebula Artwork_wallpaper and turned from black to white with help of negative filters.
- Added Sun-Studios logo and address in the lower corner, stolen from the intro of Culmination through a screenshot.
..I was working on adding Vandheer's name, written as in AWW3, but it didn't look good, so I scraped it..
So, what do you all guys and girls (mostly guys) think abut it? do you like it? should I change/add/remove something to make it even better? Has anyone of you something of your own like this to share?
I enjoy it like crazy and I hope at least some of you liked what I had fixed. But as I am not the author of the pictures I used to make it, All credits go to Daniel. Thanks for sharing your awesome drawings with us and I hope you enjoyed my little tribute.