Sun Studios flash games..
aotMaster
Nova
Nova

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by aotMaster Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:47 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
koopa wrote:I've got a tactic with the spin thing... I can kill every fuckin beast on the field, the only problems are Vandheer and Nebula ( sorry, i just can't get used to the name network =/) but i think if I practice enough , i can get almost unlimited scores

If there's one thing i've learned, is to go back and fourth, from the right side of the screen to the left, and when you kill all the guys on top, kill the Archers on the right Platform, then repeat backwards, when the boss appears all the enemies from below will appear and you use the Spin attack, you'll prob get lag from the amount of Pwnage, but it'll give you full Special meter and finish the first 2 bosses quick...

Yeah, that is the best way to take out bosses.
For skull boss, I get full special bar and spam most of it on the skull, then I will travel to the left side to take care of the archers using spin attack. (It is a excellent shield)

For network and vandheer, I continue to use the spin attacks with some creatures died but still bouncing above my spin attack and this gives me almost unlimited special. With this, I can get network to half his health (cos he powered up during mid-health, then all the creatures fall so no more special) and I can kill vandheer sometimes with full special bar at the end.

The best attack is the spin attack, it can actually totally replace teleport in battle. If the boss is pulling of attack, using the spin attack so the boss's special attack will not affect you. (All except vandheer's airstrike). You can use this as shield against any attacks, including vandheer's ice projectile, skull's projectile, arrows.
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:57 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
koopa wrote:I've got a tactic with the spin thing... I can kill every fuckin beast on the field, the only problems are Vandheer and Nebula ( sorry, i just can't get used to the name network =/) but i think if I practice enough , i can get almost unlimited scores

If there's one thing i've learned, is to go back and fourth, from the right side of the screen to the left, and when you kill all the guys on top, kill the Archers on the right Platform, then repeat backwards, when the boss appears all the enemies from below will appear and you use the Spin attack, you'll prob get lag from the amount of Pwnage, but it'll give you full Special meter and finish the first 2 bosses quick...

you don't have to go back and fourth...you can just stand in a corner and kill all the enemy from there and when the boss apear use the power blast and clean the field of them ;) ;) ;)

-- Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:00 am --

and one more thing...don't use the special on Nebula and Vandher they are useles against them 8-)
aotMaster
Nova
Nova

by aotMaster Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:15 am

Cosminel wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:

you don't have to go back and fourth...you can just stand in a corner and kill all the enemy from there and when the boss apear use the power blast and clean the field of them ;) ;) ;)

-- Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:00 am --

and one more thing...don't use the special on Nebula and Vandher they are useles against them 8-)

The only special that works is spin attack. For me, I try to clear all the enemies with spin attack and move until I reach somewhere close to the boss. Then I stop and let the boss come to me with some died creatures continue to bounce on my spin attack (increase my special bar because they are not able to drop down). Then watch Nebula fall to half of his health while I still have like 150~200 special and died Vandheer with 100+ special.
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:19 am

The only special that works is spin attack. For me, I try to clear all the enemies with spin attack and move until I reach somewhere close to the boss. Then I stop and let the boss come to me with some died creatures continue to bounce on my spin attack (increase my special bar because they are not able to drop down). Then watch Nebula fall to half of his health while I still have like 150~200 special and died Vandheer with 100+ special.

so you used as special the regeneration and the spin atack....you shoud not use regeneration because it's tocking to much stamina and the power blast is more eficient 8-)
aotMaster
Nova
Nova

by aotMaster Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:40 am

Cosminel wrote:

so you used as special the regeneration and the spin atack....you shoud not use regeneration because it's tocking to much stamina and the power blast is more eficient 8-)

For me, I stand at the right platform in the survival game.Then I will use spin attacks when the platform start to rise with all the enemies. There is no need for a second special ability unless you are on low health and low special. This trick only works if you can maintain high special (100+), so I usually use either airstrike or teleport. I dun use power blast because I dun want enemies to kill me from behind.

When Vandheer and Network are going to attack, use spin attack to move out of their range and continue normal punches or sword attacks. Teleport is sometimes not very good because it will move you a bit too far off, by the time you can hit them again, they will be able to attack you.

When I am lazy, I use spin attack to protect myself from skull boss' projectile, vandheer's projectile or arrows instead of jumping out of the way.

I forget to ask: Have anyone managed to kill vandheer lorde in 30 sec in chapter 3? I was very close once when I pulled out 2 attack glitches. (A lot of +5 appeared together for some weird reason.)

-- Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:50 am --

A question for dan: Why does the ice projectile Leo fired damage himself? This happens when Leo teleports forward immediately after firing the projectile.
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:57 am

For me, I stand at the right platform in the survival game.Then I will use spin attacks when the platform start to rise with all the enemies. There is no need for a second special ability unless you are on low health and low special. This trick only works if you can maintain high special (100+), so I usually use either airstrike or teleport. I dun use power blast because I dun want enemies to kill me from behind.

When Vandheer and Network are going to attack, use spin attack to move out of their range and continue normal punches or sword attacks. Teleport is sometimes not very good because it will move you a bit too far off, by the time you can hit them again, they will be able to attack you.

When I am lazy, I use spin attack to protect myself from skull boss' projectile, vandheer's projectile or arrows instead of jumping out of the way.

I forget to ask: Have anyone managed to kill vandheer lorde in 30 sec in chapter 3? I was very close once when I pulled out 2 attack glitches. (A lot of +5 appeared together for some weird reason.)

-- Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:50 am --

A question for dan: Why does the ice projectile Leo fired damage himself? This happens when Leo teleports forward immediately after firing the projectile.

you must have a second special (the Teleport because Vandher and nebula can kill you easy without it)
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:10 am

Huzzah i finally unlock all specials
aotMaster
Nova
Nova

by aotMaster Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:11 am

Nebula:
1. A ground wave attack (Spam spin attack to hold it out)
2. A uni-directional wave attack (Spin attack to move pass him)
3. A power blast upwards (Spam spin attack to hold it out)
Sometimes, he teleport below the platform for some reason, good time for recharging health and special.

Vandheer Lorde:
1. Sword attack (Use basic attacks to see this attack coming, then spam spin attack when he slash down with his sword)
2. Rapid movement and power blast(Use spin attack just before he slash you upwards, or you can just run in one direction when he starts the attack cos you will be able to move out of his range in time)
3. Airstrike (This one needs teleport or some running, spin attack seems to fail at blocking this)
4. Projectile (Jump out of way or use spin attack)

Usually when both of them attacks in only one direction, I will spin out of their range and attack using normal attacks, they will be defenseless at this instant.
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:49 am

Aku saturos wrote:Huzzah i finally unlock all specials

then were is the power strike???
koopa
Super Nova
Super Nova

by koopa Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:02 pm

aotMaster wrote:Power Blast can be found in the first chapter in a mission with just 1 monster, 1 chest (with keys) and there will be a covered gap which can actually be flown through by the eagle towards right side. (TOP RIGHT SIDE of the screen) If I am not wrong, it is the one just before the 1st boss.

That's whre u can find it
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole

by armed with hands Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:54 pm

aotMaster wrote:Nebula:
Sometimes, he teleport below the platform for some reason, good time for recharging health and special.

Vandheer Lorde:
1. Sword attack (Use basic attacks to see this attack coming, then spam spin attack when he slash down with his sword)
2. Rapid movement and power blast(Use spin attack just before he slash you upwards, or you can just run in one direction when he starts the attack cos you will be able to move out of his range in time)
3. Airstrike (This one needs teleport or some running, spin attack seems to fail at blocking this)

Usually when both of them attacks in only one direction, I will spin out of their range and attack using normal attacks, they will be defenseless at this instant.

his name is network remember?(even i too prefer nebula over network :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:)
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Contradicting Each Other,Don't You think? :lol:
aotMaster
Nova
Nova

by aotMaster Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:03 pm

armed with hands wrote:
aotMaster wrote:Nebula:

Vandheer Lorde:

his name is network remember?(even i too prefer nebula over network :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:)

I think both terms are interchangable.

-- Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:09 pm --

Would really be glad if someone can post a picture of the place to find power blast. It is very hard to explain properly.

The blackmist is not solid even though it appeared to be.

----------------------------- (if you fly up through the solid area, you will find power blast)
-> (to unlock the door, the eagle must fly through this)
----------------------------- (if you fly down, you will find the lock)
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:11 pm

ffs it's Network not Nebula! Nebula isn't in this game.
Good to see everyone discussing strategies. I like teleport and air strike. Most fun moves to use. However, spinning agile and air strike are a good combination for survival mode.
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole

by VandheerLorde Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:48 pm

Just wanted to show everyone what happend to me last night... hehehe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxdXVW-Sl_A

That happend to me when I was trying to record my "highscore video"..

(P.S my REAL Highscore Video is on its way :D :twisted:)
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:51 pm

VandheerLorde wrote:Just wanted to show everyone what happend to me last night... hehehe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxdXVW-Sl_A

That happend to me when I was trying to record my "highscore video"..

(P.S my REAL Highscore Video is on its way :D :twisted:)

Ouch...
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula

by sumrandumstuff Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:58 pm

BlackHero wrote:Daniel Sun, please fix this so anyone will no face it. Okay, So I'm at the stage where its snowing, a level right after that puzzle involving a boulder. Now there are to "towers" in where you jump to get across. Well, I jump on one and went on another and got the track, and fell to my death. Now when I do the level again, the tower breaks before I get to it. Please fix this.

Just keep on dying until you can't here it break anymore, same thing happened to me. And welcome. :lol:
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:07 am

The last/first resort skill is officially going to be Teleport!
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:02 am

Too bad my powerblast is useless against vandher lorde hes unaffected when i just cast at it him he just keep walking towards me then go sideways and send me to mid-air but its better to use teloportation to avoid it
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole

by armed with hands Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:37 am

in survival mode vandheer lorde always freeze...if not the wall will become not solid :( :evil: :evil: :evil:

Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:01 am

i had to admit dan has many fans cheering at him at armor games. maybe Armed with wings 3 will be released after this month or so because AG is a strict place of submitting a flash game
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:13 am

armed with hands wrote:in survival mode vandheer lorde always freeze...if not the wall will become not solid :( :evil: :evil: :evil:

I like when Vandher freeze when teleport...is more easy like this to kill him :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole

by armed with hands Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:50 pm

Cosminel wrote:
armed with hands wrote:in survival mode vandheer lorde always freeze...if not the wall will become not solid :( :evil: :evil: :evil:

I like when Vandher freeze when teleport...is more easy like this to kill him :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

i mean you can't kill him either....if you can damage him...the wall become unsolid....:(

Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:18 pm

i mean you can't kill him either....if you can damage him...the wall become unsolid....:(

wait...can you explain the problem more clear ??
NintendoAgent
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by NintendoAgent Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:43 am

http://img600.imageshack.us/f/nicescore.png/

Mite be off topic on what the post are but damn man never seen a score that high! :o
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:19 am

Daniel should fix those bugs. God... people take bugs so seriously these days... I can't stand the poor reviews that Daniel is getting...

P.S. I know he's not getting that much poor reviews anyways... :D
Return to Games