Sun Studios flash games..
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by QwertyFail Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:32 am

aotMaster wrote:CD are quite easy except in the 4th chapter 1st mission in which have to do a double airstrike while jumping to reach that high.

Or you can Teleport...
Image
User avatar
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 am
Location: I bet 20 bucks you all never find my home :P

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by armed with hands Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:45 am

QwertyFail wrote:
aotMaster wrote:CD are quite easy except in the 4th chapter 1st mission in which have to do a double airstrike while jumping to reach that high.

Or you can Teleport...


yeah....teleport can reach almost any place :lol: :lol: :lol:
thanks for the info....I never found that power strike :) :) :) :) :) :)
Image
Image
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Contradicting Each Other,Don't You think? :lol:
aotMaster
Nova
Nova
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:35 am

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by aotMaster Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:08 am

Never realised I can teleport, spend damn long to do a double airstrike before I can land on platform. Thanks for the tip.

When the eagle fly through the gap, instead of flying down to open the lock, fly up through the black block to find the special ability.
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:45 am

Out of Curiosity, am i the only one who sometime's uses Teleport to go through the Bird holes?
Image
User avatar
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 am
Location: I bet 20 bucks you all never find my home :P

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by armed with hands Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:58 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Out of Curiosity, am i the only one who sometime's uses Teleport to go through the Bird holes?


me to(create a glitch...my leg stuck in the wall(floor)
Image
Image
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Contradicting Each Other,Don't You think? :lol:
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:06 am

armed with hands wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Out of Curiosity, am i the only one who sometime's uses Teleport to go through the Bird holes?


me to(create a glitch...my leg stuck in the wall(floor)


I use it for Efficacy, also, here's a battle tip for the first 2 bosses
Before you run up to them to start the battle, use your eagle, fly it close to the enemy about chest height will do, not too close though, then make it idle, that-way when the fight starts, you can jump onto your Eagle, and either Do 3 Aerial attacks, or jump over him, and now you have a better Advantage XD
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Cosminel Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:02 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Out of Curiosity, am i the only one who sometime's uses Teleport to go through the Bird holes?

I use teleport only fir survicause I don't need it in the rest :P
Image
User avatar
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 am
Location: Racoon city

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Aku saturos Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:56 am

Well i found the powerblast but seem to be useless to cast at vandher lorde
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Cosminel Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:07 am

Aku saturos wrote:Well i found the powerblast but seem to be useless to cast at vandher lorde

the blast power and the other powers except regeneration and teleport is good only on beast...and were did you find it???
Image
aotMaster
Nova
Nova
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:35 am

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by aotMaster Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:22 am

Funny things happen if you are standing under a door when your eagle releases the weight. You will get pressed into the ground. If you jump, you appear above the whole screen.

And why is regeneration of health only up to 100 instead of the max health for the auto regeneration of health?
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:20 am

aotMaster wrote:Funny things happen if you are standing under a door when your eagle releases the weight. You will get pressed into the ground. If you jump, you appear above the whole screen.

And why is regeneration of health only up to 100 instead of the max health for the auto regeneration of health?


Firstly, WTF?

and secondly, It makes sense that it only regenerate's up to 100
Otherwise it'd be like Invincibility, I have a rule, never go to attack a Boss if my health is under 80

I will avoid him until it re-heals to at-least 85


Also, if Dan make's another game it'd be cool to have different animations for each hit with a Special
Like when you hit the Bosses i mean....
Image
aotMaster
Nova
Nova
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:35 am

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by aotMaster Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:47 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
aotMaster wrote:Funny things happen if you are standing under a door when your eagle releases the weight. You will get pressed into the ground. If you jump, you appear above the whole screen.

And why is regeneration of health only up to 100 instead of the max health for the auto regeneration of health?


Firstly, WTF?

and secondly, It makes sense that it only regenerate's up to 100
Otherwise it'd be like Invincibility, I have a rule, never go to attack a Boss if my health is under 80

I will avoid him until it re-heals to at-least 85


Also, if Dan make's another game it'd be cool to have different animations for each hit with a Special
Like when you hit the Bosses i mean....



What I mean is that when you are using the eagle to hold down the weight to lift up a door, stand under the door and left the door drop directly on you. Then you will be pressed into the ground. If you jump after this, you will suddenly appear above the whole screen.
User avatar
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 am
Location: I bet 20 bucks you all never find my home :P

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by armed with hands Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:32 pm

aotMaster wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
aotMaster wrote:Funny things happen if you are standing under a door when your eagle releases the weight. You will get pressed into the ground. If you jump, you appear above the whole screen.

And why is regeneration of health only up to 100 instead of the max health for the auto regeneration of health?


Firstly, WTF?

and secondly, It makes sense that it only regenerate's up to 100
Otherwise it'd be like Invincibility, I have a rule, never go to attack a Boss if my health is under 80

I will avoid him until it re-heals to at-least 85


Also, if Dan make's another game it'd be cool to have different animations for each hit with a Special
Like when you hit the Bosses i mean....



What I mean is that when you are using the eagle to hold down the weight to lift up a door, stand under the door and left the door drop directly on you. Then you will be pressed into the ground. If you jump after this, you will suddenly appear above the whole screen.


I hate glitch when the platform fall and you will be pressed to the floor
(and you will not respawn :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: )
Image
Image
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Contradicting Each Other,Don't You think? :lol:
User avatar
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 am
Location: Racoon city

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Aku saturos Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:37 pm

I found the power blast in Chapter one in a scene that has a treasure chest and one monster. Let your eagle fly in the narrow passage and when you reach the right wall go up. Its a secret passage leads you to a room and there you have it
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Cosminel Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:58 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
aotMaster wrote:Funny things happen if you are standing under a door when your eagle releases the weight. You will get pressed into the ground. If you jump, you appear above the whole screen.

And why is regeneration of health only up to 100 instead of the max health for the auto regeneration of health?


Firstly, WTF?

and secondly, It makes sense that it only regenerate's up to 100
Otherwise it'd be like Invincibility, I have a rule, never go to attack a Boss if my health is under 80

I will avoid him until it re-heals to at-least 85


Also, if Dan make's another game it'd be cool to have different animations for each hit with a Special
Like when you hit the Bosses i mean....

I don't care if my life is even 50..I fuck them all :lol: :lol: :lol:

-- Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:59 pm --

Aku saturos wrote:I found the power blast in Chapter one in a scene that has a treasure chest and one monster. Let your eagle fly in the narrow passage and when you reach the right wall go up. Its a secret passage leads you to a room and there you have it

that's not the power blast...that is other power ;)
Image
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by sumrandumstuff Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:14 pm

Cosminel wrote:that's not the power blast...that is other power ;)

Yeah it is. Isn't it?
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Cosminel Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:38 pm

sumrandumstuff wrote:
Cosminel wrote:that's not the power blast...that is other power ;)

Yeah it is. Isn't it?

that power is the double blast(that power when Leo hits the ground and 4 waves of water apear
Image
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by sumrandumstuff Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Cosminel wrote:
sumrandumstuff wrote:
Cosminel wrote:that's not the power blast...that is other power ;)

Yeah it is. Isn't it?

that power is the double blast(that power when Leo hits the ground and 4 waves of water apear

I got that but it never showed up, so I just used the power blast.
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Cosminel Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:08 pm

and I don't know why you people want the power blast in the normal game if you can use it for free in the survival :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
koopa
Super Nova
Super Nova
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:55 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by koopa Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:12 pm

Double Blow is too weak.
Power Blast is much stronger..

However, the most useful special for survival is without doubt The spin thing. Kills very much enemies and doesn't need very much special points. On top of that, it makes you invincble from the moment you press the button. It can safe your ass just as good as teleportation..
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Cosminel Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:15 pm

koopa wrote:Double Blow is too weak.
Power Blast is much stronger..

However, the most useful special for survival is without doubt The spin thing. Kills very much enemies and doesn't need very much special points. On top of that, it makes you invincble from the moment you press the button. It can safe your ass just as good as teleportation..

the moust useful special for the survival are those and I think that they are the best:
-the power blast because you can easy clean up the field when there are a lott of enemy
-the teleportation because without it you would easily be killed by Network and Vandher
the Spin power I don't find it very useful because it doesn't kill's a lot of enemy's and is usseles against bosses like Network Vandher and the giant skull
Image
User avatar
koopa
Super Nova
Super Nova
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:55 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by koopa Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:19 pm

I've got a tactic with the spin thing... I can kill every fuckin beast on the field, the only problems are Vandheer and Nebula ( sorry, i just can't get used to the name network =/) but i think if I practice enough , i can get almost unlimited scores
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:05 pm

koopa wrote:I've got a tactic with the spin thing... I can kill every fuckin beast on the field, the only problems are Vandheer and Nebula ( sorry, i just can't get used to the name network =/) but i think if I practice enough , i can get almost unlimited scores


If there's one thing i've learned, is to go back and fourth, from the right side of the screen to the left, and when you kill all the guys on top, kill the Archers on the right Platform, then repeat backwards, when the boss appears all the enemies from below will appear and you use the Spin attack, you'll prob get lag from the amount of Pwnage, but it'll give you full Special meter and finish the first 2 bosses quick...
Image
User avatar
koopa
Super Nova
Super Nova
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:55 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by koopa Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:21 pm

:x

Shit...Vandheer is so fucking awesome...he killed me at 1164...I tried to teleport away from him ( i only had 20 Life points ...) And this little...He just teleported too ( he appeared behind me <_<" ) and killed me with a single strike of his stupid, but extremely cool looking sword...

btw, is this sword a smaller version of the water blade of eden?
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:48 am

koopa wrote::x

Shit...Vandheer is so fucking awesome...he killed me at 1164...I tried to teleport away from him ( i only had 20 Life points ...) And this little...He just teleported too ( he appeared behind me <_<" ) and killed me with a single strike of his stupid, but extremely cool looking sword...

btw, is this sword a smaller version of the water blade of eden?


I'm pretty sure the sword 'IS' the Water Blade of Eden Hahahaha
Dan must've chosen it since Vandheer was originally "The water Master"
Right Dan?

also, i love how you call him Awesome for Beating you, very few Villains can get that honor
Image
Return to Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests