Sun Studios flash games..
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:17 am

Does 'nobody' understand what Prologue means?
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Cosminel Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:18 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Does 'nobody' understand what Prologue means?

I don't know what it means because I don't know that good english :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:20 am

Cosminel wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Does 'nobody' understand what Prologue means?

I don't know what it means because I don't know that good english :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:


Ok then, it means kind of like a sum-up of what's already happened
and in this case, all the previous games....

btw, Vandheer Lorde II and nebula are characters in this, as is Older Leo and
Hawken....
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Cosminel Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:27 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Cosminel wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Does 'nobody' understand what Prologue means?

I don't know what it means because I don't know that good english :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:


Ok then, it means kind of like a sum-up of what's already happened
and in this case, all the previous games....

btw, Vandheer Lorde II and nebula are characters in this, as is Older Leo and
Hawken....


speaking of Hawken...why he wasn't in AWW3???
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:38 am

Yea, i already asked Dan, i guess he forgot...
Image
User avatar
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 am
Location: Racoon city

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Aku saturos Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:54 am

Well onto plan Aww4
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:09 am

Aku saturos wrote:Well onto plan Aww4


Fuck me, Dan you seriously made the Boss fights un-fair near the end.....

Why the fuck do they spam you when they're about to die, If anything they should be weak not fucking Godlike...

Vandheer had 1 more hit left, i had full health, he then teleported, normal attacked me, ice shot me, Upper-slashed me, teleported attacked me in mid air, then i was in a corner and had no special left, he finished me, It was fucking ridiculous......
Image
User avatar
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 am
Location: I bet 20 bucks you all never find my home :P

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by armed with hands Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:07 pm

Shirokaze wrote:The game is AWESOME! I like the first part where by Armed with wings fought with Network!Especially when they did the Cero(Or i think it is called) And the sound too! Great Work DAN!


yeah very awesome indeed...just the ending is....classic
well i hope there is another AWW(I don't care if its prequel,interquel or sequel :D
I love the "Lone Warrior" Armed With Wings,he is so cool :D
Image
Image
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Contradicting Each Other,Don't You think? :lol:
User avatar
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 am
Location: Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Daniel Sun Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:46 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Yea, i already asked Dan, i guess he forgot...

It's cause Hawkin is dead.
User avatar
koopa
Super Nova
Super Nova
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:55 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by koopa Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:12 pm

Daniel Sun wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Yea, i already asked Dan, i guess he forgot...

It's cause Hawkin is dead.


y didn't the lone warrior revived him when he still was armed with wings?
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:14 pm

Guess what kiddies?

Check the leader-board

Look in 1st place
Image
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by sumrandumstuff Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:17 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Guess what kiddies?

Check the leader-board

Look in 1st place

What leader-board?
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:19 pm

sumrandumstuff wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Guess what kiddies?

Check the leader-board

Look in 1st place

What leader-board?


For Aww3's Survival mode
Image
User avatar
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:46 pm
Location: The forest

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by VandheerLorde Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:37 pm

OH YEAY BABY! SCORE!! no, even better, HIGHSCORE!! :lol: Dame I am proud of my 2347 kills in the survival mode :D 8-) :twisted:

And Daniel, I have to say this: THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST SURVIVAL MODE YET!! I LOVE IT!! I have spent more time in survival mode then in story mode :lol:
and it looks like its paying off :lol: (Nr1 in highscore this far :D )

.. But CRAP! do i have to RECORD IT! Dame it :lol: its going to be over 30 min video... have to take it in parts... or skip the beginning... (first time around all the bosses is close to useless) in addition to x2 speed.. maybe x4 :roll:

but trust in this.. it IS going to be recorded 8-) :twisted:


I know I quote myself here..

the top 3 are: 1058 (3rd) 1643 (2nd) and my score :D 2347 (Nr1)

check it out on the leaderboard if anyone dont trust, i'll make a video shortly :P
User avatar
koopa
Super Nova
Super Nova
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:55 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by koopa Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:28 pm

I'm 3rd now, 1.165 :twisted:

:mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:43 pm

armed with hands wrote:
Shirokaze wrote:The game is AWESOME! I like the first part where by Armed with wings fought with Network!Especially when they did the Cero(Or i think it is called) And the sound too! Great Work DAN!


yeah very awesome indeed...just the ending is....classic
well i hope there is another AWW(I don't care if its prequel,interquel or sequel :D
I love the "Lone Warrior" Armed With Wings,he is so cool :D


Yea, notice how he's always got his hands in pockets and shit, awesome and badass, he looks the best when Leo summons him at the end of the game in the final cutscene
Image
User avatar
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 am
Location: I bet 20 bucks you all never find my home :P

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by armed with hands Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:12 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
armed with hands wrote:
Shirokaze wrote:The game is AWESOME! I like the first part where by Armed with wings fought with Network!Especially when they did the Cero(Or i think it is called) And the sound too! Great Work DAN!


yeah very awesome indeed...just the ending is....classic
well i hope there is another AWW(I don't care if its prequel,interquel or sequel :D
I love the "Lone Warrior" Armed With Wings,he is so cool :D


Yea, notice how he's always got his hands in pockets and shit, awesome and badass, he looks the best when Leo summons him at the end of the game in the final cutscene


yeah he is just as cool as Vandheer lorde.... :D
for me he and Vandheer lorde is perfect Arch enemy.. :D :twisted:
I think Daniel Sun awesome for create this saga And Daniel must create a game when he was "just" a rebellion commander....:D(that would be cool)
Image
Image
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Contradicting Each Other,Don't You think? :lol:
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:44 pm

He Did, the first game, remember.
Image
User avatar
koopa
Super Nova
Super Nova
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:55 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by koopa Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:51 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:He Did, the first game, remember.


He was armed with wings already in the first game
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:14 pm

koopa wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:He Did, the first game, remember.


He was armed with wings already in the first game


Yea, but still 'just' a commander....
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Cosminel Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:45 pm

koopa wrote:I'm 3rd now, 1.165 :twisted:

:mrgreen:

I will beat all of you :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Image
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by sumrandumstuff Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:10 pm

koopa wrote:
y didn't the lone warrior revived him when he still was armed with wings?


He did just he lost his power and that either killed them or Network killed them again.
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
User avatar
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 am
Location: Racoon city

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Aku saturos Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:01 am

Daniel Sun wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Yea, i already asked Dan, i guess he forgot...

It's cause Hawkin is dead.


Hes right vandher lorde killed him in Aww2 Remember?
Image
User avatar
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 am
Location: I bet 20 bucks you all never find my home :P

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by armed with hands Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:48 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
koopa wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:He Did, the first game, remember.


He was armed with wings already in the first game


Yea, but still 'just' a commander....


I mean when he is not armed with wings(where he got that prison-like spell?)
then there will be a mini game when he command them all(and lose)
(i think)the game will show us when he developed his power(just before he "killed"by vandheer lorde)
what do you think? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
and the name of the game is.....ARMED WITH HANDS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by armed with hands on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Contradicting Each Other,Don't You think? :lol:
aotMaster
Nova
Nova
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:35 am

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by aotMaster Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:44 am

Power Blast can be found in the first chapter in a mission with just 1 monster, 1 chest (with keys) and there will be a covered gap which can actually be flown through by the eagle towards right side. (TOP RIGHT SIDE of the screen) If I am not wrong, it is the one just before the 1st boss.

One can be found in the start of the first mission in 2nd chapter. (Double something)
One can be found in a box beside the boulder (Air strike)
One can be found by jumping up, activating the switch. (Teleport)
One can be found in the next mission (Spin wheel)
Forget how I get ice projectile.

CD are quite easy except in the 4th chapter 1st mission in which have to do a double airstrike while jumping to reach that high.
Return to Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest