Sun Studios flash games..
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Cosminel Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:04 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Alessa Mason wrote:I will try to broke the highest record...just after the examination.


.......Should I not take that as Innuendo?


wath is a Innuendo??? :?:
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:03 am

Cosminel wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Alessa Mason wrote:I will try to broke the highest record...just after the examination.


.......Should I not take that as Innuendo?


wath is a Innuendo??? :?:


look it up man XD

-- Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:03 pm --

Cosminel wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Alessa Mason wrote:I will try to broke the highest record...just after the examination.


.......Should I not take that as Innuendo?


wath is a Innuendo??? :?:


look it up man XD
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Cosminel Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:37 pm

look it up man XD


so it looks look it up??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Alessa Mason Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:04 am

I found there is a big mistake.
big mistake: Network: "the world is dead"
Leo: "Fortunately, the blacksmith survived the Massacre and can upgrade my stats!"
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Cosminel Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:25 pm

Alessa Mason wrote:I found there is a big mistake.
big mistake: Network: "the world is dead"
Leo: "Fortunately, the blacksmith survived the Massacre and can upgrade my stats!"

in what...in AWW3 or Vandheer story???
Image
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Alessa Mason Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:26 pm

Cosminel wrote:
Alessa Mason wrote:I found there is a big mistake.
big mistake: Network: "the world is dead"
Leo: "Fortunately, the blacksmith survived the Massacre and can upgrade my stats!"

in what...in AWW3 or Vandheer story???


In AWW3 of course.
I mean if the world is dead, how come the blacksmith would survive.
that is a mystery.
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Cosminel Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:36 pm

Alessa Mason wrote:
Cosminel wrote:
Alessa Mason wrote:I found there is a big mistake.
big mistake: Network: "the world is dead"
Leo: "Fortunately, the blacksmith survived the Massacre and can upgrade my stats!"

in what...in AWW3 or Vandheer story???


In AWW3 of course.
I mean if the world is dead, how come the blacksmith would survive.
that is a mystery.


I think he wanted to say that the world is as good as dead...like nobody can stop him and he will destroy the world :)
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:43 am

Alessa Mason wrote:I found there is a big mistake.
big mistake: Network: "the world is dead"
Leo: "Fortunately, the blacksmith survived the Massacre and can upgrade my stats!"


I don't remember that :/
and Yea, it's a Metaphor
Image
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Alessa Mason Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:09 pm

I found some pretty funny parody of AWW3 or reviews from other players.
Here is the first one:
Eivana: There are more and more dark creatures appearing around the town. Can you asist me, Leo?
Leo: I love to help out.
Eivana: *shove Leo into the light protal and continue to stay home.*
Here is the second one:
Eivana: There are more and more dark creatures appearing around the town.
Narrator: Sorry, lady eivana, All of you are DARK in colour.
Here is the third one:
Leo: Mr. blacksmith, Gaaz have taken everyone. Why don't you go with me and save them?
Blacksmith: G'day, Leo. Don't forget to find the hidden treasure and CD soundtracks~~~
Leo: I HATE YOU!!
Here is the fourth one:
Eivana: There are more and more dark creatures appearing around the town. Can you asist me, Leo?
Leo: I love to help out.
Leo: *Run towards the light portal and teleport to nowhere*
Leo: Whe-Where the heck am I? MMMMOOOOOTHHEERR!
Meanwhile at the village
Eivana: Where are you, Leo?

Sometimes we got some very creative players, didn't we?
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by QwertyFail Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:18 am

Alessa Mason wrote:I found some pretty funny parody of AWW3 or reviews from other players.
Here is the first one:
Eivana: There are more and more dark creatures appearing around the town. Can you asist me, Leo?
Leo: I love to help out.
Eivana: *shove Leo into the light protal and continue to stay home.*
Here is the second one:
Eivana: There are more and more dark creatures appearing around the town.
Narrator: Sorry, lady eivana, All of you are DARK in colour.
Here is the third one:
Leo: Mr. blacksmith, Gaaz have taken everyone. Why don't you go with me and save them?
Blacksmith: G'day, Leo. Don't forget to find the hidden treasure and CD soundtracks~~~
Leo: I HATE YOU!!
Here is the fourth one:
Eivana: There are more and more dark creatures appearing around the town. Can you asist me, Leo?
Leo: I love to help out.
Leo: *Run towards the light portal and teleport to nowhere*
Leo: Whe-Where the heck am I? MMMMOOOOOTHHEERR!
Meanwhile at the village
Eivana: Where are you, Leo?

Sometimes we got some very creative players, didn't we?

Lol! That was really creative! :lol:
Image
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Alessa Mason Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:02 am

Should I post a topic called 'Armed With Wings Parody' in General Discussion?
Just try to unleash our imagination.
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
Zuruki
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Zuruki Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:04 pm

hehe who knows ^^ here its ok either ^^
pretty offtopic as always but thats okay ;)
* core nova evolves to Super nova*
YAY!
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Alessa Mason Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:06 pm

Zuruki wrote:hehe who knows ^^ here its ok either ^^
pretty offtopic as always but thats okay ;)
* core nova evolves to Super nova*
YAY!


I have evolved too...
Well, I will post it later then.
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
Zuruki
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Zuruki Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:25 pm

Alessa Mason wrote:
Zuruki wrote:hehe who knows ^^ here its ok either ^^
pretty offtopic as always but thats okay ;)
* core nova evolves to Super nova*
YAY!


I have evolved too...
Well, I will post it later then.


the only thing that would be "unneccesary" is when u do 2 topics with the same theme.
so be careful ^^
User avatar
Mo Meng
Nova
Nova
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:25 am

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Mo Meng Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:34 am

Ohhh yay! I just made my account and I figured that this should be the first thing I post on.
I really have no idea what anyone has said before me, but I think Armed With Wings 3 is amazing. I've played all of the Armed With Wings series, starting with the first one when it came out on Armor Games years ago. The second one came out and I was flabbergasted, and then this... Wow. The art itself is amazing, and after reading that production blog, I found out that it was JUST YOU, Mr. Sun. That's amazing. I'll be waiting intently for the fifth installment, if one is coming!
Okay, I'm done gushing.
If there isn't an Assassin's Creed 4, I will be forced to do something terrible to Ubisoft... Like... Um... TURN THEM INTO PURPLE DUCKS!
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by QwertyFail Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:43 am

Welcome newbie... To salvation! :D
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:19 am

Mo Meng wrote:Ohhh yay! I just made my account and I figured that this should be the first thing I post on.
I really have no idea what anyone has said before me, but I think Armed With Wings 3 is amazing. I've played all of the Armed With Wings series, starting with the first one when it came out on Armor Games years ago. The second one came out and I was flabbergasted, and then this... Wow. The art itself is amazing, and after reading that production blog, I found out that it was JUST YOU, Mr. Sun. That's amazing. I'll be waiting intently for the fifth installment, if one is coming!
Okay, I'm done gushing.


I swear to God if you didn't say you hadn't read the other post, i would Murder you very violently, but since you did say it, then i guess i'll try not to lash out :/
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Cosminel Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:08 pm

Mo Meng wrote:Ohhh yay! I just made my account and I figured that this should be the first thing I post on.
I really have no idea what anyone has said before me, but I think Armed With Wings 3 is amazing. I've played all of the Armed With Wings series, starting with the first one when it came out on Armor Games years ago. The second one came out and I was flabbergasted, and then this... Wow. The art itself is amazing, and after reading that production blog, I found out that it was JUST YOU, Mr. Sun. That's amazing. I'll be waiting intently for the fifth installment, if one is coming!
Okay, I'm done gushing.

welcome my friend ;) ;) ;)
Image
User avatar
Mo Meng
Nova
Nova
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:25 am

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Mo Meng Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:42 pm

Why thank you, all. Oh, Black Mist, I don't really understand why you would murder me! Should I tread with caution?
If there isn't an Assassin's Creed 4, I will be forced to do something terrible to Ubisoft... Like... Um... TURN THEM INTO PURPLE DUCKS!
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:37 pm

Mo Meng wrote:Why thank you, all. Oh, Black Mist, I don't really understand why you would murder me! Should I tread with caution?


I'm VLII, not Blackmist!
Image
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Alessa Mason Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:58 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Mo Meng wrote:Why thank you, all. Oh, Black Mist, I don't really understand why you would murder me! Should I tread with caution?


I'm VLII, not Blackmist!


There are two black mist in this forum.
Cosminel and you.
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
Zuruki
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Zuruki Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:29 am

First when i was here i too thought of him as blackmist.. its an "error" the real nickname dont shows up enough to me !
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:26 am

Yes, but they really need to look at mah name, not my Rank as it's extremely confusing and ironic if you don't XD
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Cosminel Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:15 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Yes, but they really need to look at mah name, not my Rank as it's extremely confusing and ironic if you don't XD

the ''Blackmist'' anme it can be see better than the real name because is write bigger :twisted:

-- Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:16 pm --

and think he didn't know that ''Blackmist'' is a level :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
Zuruki
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Zuruki Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:43 pm

Jepp the icon ^^
Return to Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest