Sun Studios flash games..
User avatar
fOLWAR
Nova
Nova
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 12:08 pm
Location: the Czech Republic

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by fOLWAR Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:03 am

Yes, the soundtrack is a little bit sad, but the cut scenes are cool :-D When the guy hit 'his' mom I think :lol: :lol: :lol:
SHUT UP & GRIND
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Cosminel Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:36 am

QwertyFail wrote:Daniel should fix those bugs. God... people take bugs so seriously these days... I can't stand the poor reviews that Daniel is getting...

P.S. I know he's not getting that much poor reviews anyways... :D

I don't understand why no AWW game is not on the top game of all time :| :| :|
Image
User avatar
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 am
Location: Racoon city

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Aku saturos Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:17 am

Cosminel wrote:
QwertyFail wrote:Daniel should fix those bugs. God... people take bugs so seriously these days... I can't stand the poor reviews that Daniel is getting...

P.S. I know he's not getting that much poor reviews anyways... :D

I don't understand why no AWW game is not on the top game of all time :| :| :|


because it just go released few days ago and some fans have given up because AWW2 was already in AG since 2008
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Cosminel Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:22 am

Aku saturos wrote:
Cosminel wrote:
QwertyFail wrote:Daniel should fix those bugs. God... people take bugs so seriously these days... I can't stand the poor reviews that Daniel is getting...

P.S. I know he's not getting that much poor reviews anyways... :D

I don't understand why no AWW game is not on the top game of all time :| :| :|


because it just go released few days ago and some fans have given up because AWW2 was already in AG since 2008

I refere on Newgrounds...and not only at AWW3 ...one of those 3 should be on the ''Best of all time'' topic :|
Image
User avatar
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 am
Location: Racoon city

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Aku saturos Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:06 am

Dan ive gathered reviews from AG and they said the background and music is awesome but the only thing problem is that its way too easy and it has only few enemies per stage. Maybe adding few enemies and install a difficulty system perhaps? Same thing in Aww2

P.S Armed with wings 3 is not top 5 on Max games
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:22 am

Aku saturos wrote:P.S Armed with wings 3 is not top 5 on Max games


That......Is........A SHIT LOAD.....OF BULL-FUCK!!!

and yea, i think it was quite challenging when you first play it...... :/
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Cosminel Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:18 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Aku saturos wrote:P.S Armed with wings 3 is not top 5 on Max games


That......Is........A SHIT LOAD.....OF BULL-FUCK!!!

and yea, i think it was quite challenging when you first play it...... :/

when you first start is dificult because you don't have speed or power or regeneratiom :mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 am
Location: Racoon city

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Aku saturos Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:05 pm

Oh sorry im wrong Armed with wings is now on top 5 on max games
Image
User avatar
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 am
Location: I bet 20 bucks you all never find my home :P

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by armed with hands Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:46 pm

Cosminel wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Aku saturos wrote:P.S Armed with wings 3 is not top 5 on Max games


That......Is........A SHIT LOAD.....OF BULL-FUCK!!!

and yea, i think it was quite challenging when you first play it...... :/

when you first start is dificult because you don't have speed or power or regeneratiom :mrgreen:


not that difficult...i never die even in boss fight...:D
Image
Image
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Contradicting Each Other,Don't You think? :lol:
User avatar
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 am
Location: Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Daniel Sun Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:18 pm

Next time I won't make such a huge game, I can focus more on testing. I'll be able to solve a lot of these gameplay issues.
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:12 am

Aku saturos wrote:Oh sorry im wrong Armed with wings is now on top 5 on max games


Damn fucking straight!
Image
aotMaster
Nova
Nova
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:35 am

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by aotMaster Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:25 am

@Dan: You should add a retry button in the game to allow the player to restart the same level when met with glitches. Whenever the player enters an solid area or bird hole, the player should be teleported to the nearest open space instead of straight up or down. Add some invisible movie clips in the the open space where glitches happen the most so that the player can teleport to the center of these movieclips when the glitches happen.
User avatar
fOLWAR
Nova
Nova
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 12:08 pm
Location: the Czech Republic

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by fOLWAR Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:09 pm

I cant save game or wtf?! :twisted:
SHUT UP & GRIND
Image
User avatar
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 am
Location: I bet 20 bucks you all never find my home :P

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by armed with hands Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:51 pm

fOLWAR wrote:I cant save game or wtf?! :twisted:


me to buddy.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i think they repair the glitch..but erase the saved data in the process :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
Image
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Contradicting Each Other,Don't You think? :lol:
User avatar
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 am
Location: Racoon city

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Aku saturos Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:20 pm

what? the ones that youl wind up fighting vandher lorde? well heres a scorcher for you. After you beat him within 30 seconds. try to go to menu when then play again
Image
User avatar
fOLWAR
Nova
Nova
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 12:08 pm
Location: the Czech Republic

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by fOLWAR Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:45 pm

sweet, bug, no save = I am fcking angry guy :x :x I took the teleport and after (1-2) mission the "floor button" just lock but gate was still closed (too mindfuck for me)
SHUT UP & GRIND
Image
User avatar
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 am
Location: I bet 20 bucks you all never find my home :P

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by armed with hands Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:55 am

fOLWAR wrote:sweet, bug, no save = I am fcking angry guy :x :x I took the teleport and after (1-2) mission the "floor button" just lock but gate was still closed (too mindfuck for me)


:o :o :o :o :o ...i haven't play that game for 5 days... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
Image
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Contradicting Each Other,Don't You think? :lol:
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Cosminel Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:42 pm

armed with hands wrote:
fOLWAR wrote:sweet, bug, no save = I am fcking angry guy :x :x I took the teleport and after (1-2) mission the "floor button" just lock but gate was still closed (too mindfuck for me)


:o :o :o :o :o ...i haven't play that game for 5 days... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mee too...I gott a little bored by it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
koopa
Super Nova
Super Nova
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:55 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by koopa Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:23 pm

welcome, new guy...

are you mad?
Image
User avatar
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 am
Location: I bet 20 bucks you all never find my home :P

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by armed with hands Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:41 am

this is forum of MADNESS!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
well...he is(from his post) sounds like madman
Image
Image
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Contradicting Each Other,Don't You think? :lol:
Heyzeussssss
Core Nova
Core Nova
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:50 pm

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Heyzeussssss Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:57 am

Game was awsome!! Dan your games rock! and good job putting in the skill shop
User avatar
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 am
Location: Racoon city

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Aku saturos Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:53 am

Madness=Faggots

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAA!!!!
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:09 am

Aku saturos wrote:Madness=Faggots

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAA!!!!


CALM THE *BLEEP* DOWN!!!!!!! :/
Image
User avatar
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 am
Location: I bet 20 bucks you all never find my home :P

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by armed with hands Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:11 am

hey come on..sarge is not madness...he is sucker....not some people worthy enough to claim the name...MADNESS... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
Image
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Contradicting Each Other,Don't You think? :lol:
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Armed with Wings 3

by Cosminel Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:30 pm

armed with hands wrote:hey come on..sarge is not madness...he is sucker....not some people worthy enough to claim the name...MADNESS... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

he have fallen from haven to hell for what he had done (heaven is our forum :twisted: )and we took the rank of madness from him :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Image
Return to Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest