All the latest news here..
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Armed with Wings Facebook Page

by Daniel Sun Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:12 am

Hey everyone,
Armed with Wings Facebook page is here! If you like Armed with Wings - please join and like :)
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole

Re: Armed with Wings Facebook Page

by VandheerLorde Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Allow me to be the first to tell you man that that piece of artwork you got there looks ABSOLUTELY BEAST!
The shading, that wing! His hair looks shorter tho and his face more serious, but I can't help but notice that he is DUAL WIELDING THOSE SWORDS! It's so awesome to see your works like these from time to time, keep up the awesome work!

And I'm going to need to get a facebook just to join that! Don't want to miss anything if it has to do with maybe the future of armed with wings.. because why make a facebook page if nothing more is to come, aye... 8-)
Kesani
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Kesani Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:16 am

You definitely have my support, Daniel. Glad to know that there's finally a page for it lol. The art is very nice. If you can enlighten me and the rest of your eager fans, when can we expect a confirmed date for the next release the Armed With Wings saga?
"Life... dreams... hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go? Such meaningless things...I'll destroy them all!" - Kefka Palazzo
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:21 am

I haven't yet starting pre production - I'm only starting to set things into motion in terms of grounding a strong community which I'll growing before I officially start development.
If I'm to guess I'd say late 2013 - 2014. I'm going to keep a production diary/blog open @ armedwithwings.com which will be pleasing to fans hope :)
Thank you guys for the support - let's build a killer game.
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by Mikoto Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:49 pm

♥ I must registred...
AWW fan

by AWW fan Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:19 am

http://vk.com/club24686442 Russian fan site vkontakte
We are waiting for a new part of Armed With Wings! Dan, your games are fantastic! :)
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:29 am

Kesani wrote:You definitely have my support, Daniel. Glad to know that there's finally a page for it lol. The art is very nice. If you can enlighten me and the rest of your eager fans, when can we expect a confirmed date for the next release the Armed With Wings saga?

You uhh *clears throat* realise how long this page has been around for, right...

I joined ageeeeeeesssssss ago.

Dunno why Dan's only announcing it now.
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:26 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Kesani wrote:You definitely have my support, Daniel. Glad to know that there's finally a page for it lol. The art is very nice. If you can enlighten me and the rest of your eager fans, when can we expect a confirmed date for the next release the Armed With Wings saga?

You uhh *clears throat* realise how long this page has been around for, right...

This is the only Armed with Wings page I've created - any other is not official.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:20 am

Daniel Sun wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:

This is the only Armed with Wings page I've created - any other is not official.

Ah, apologies, I thought you said the Sun Studios page, my bad...
Pedro paulo mendes

by Pedro paulo mendes Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:44 am

Diretamente do Brasil, tenho que dizer q esse é simplesmente o melhor jogo nesse estilo que eu já joguei.
Return to News