All the latest news here..
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Project Update July

by Daniel Sun Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:06 pm

I live!
Contract work has me tied to a chain, but it won't stop me from producing my own work! I'm aware that I've released little content this year... that's all about to change. I've got quite a few games that are nearing completion! I hope to do video features on each one in the coming days. For now, here's a little info on each:
Retro Gunner!
Retro Gunner is simple space invader-esc game with the action dial cranked up. The game features upgradable weapons, power ups and lots of enemies to shoot.
The game is being developed in ActionScript 3 using my good-ol BlackMist framework. Since Culmination, I've done some extensive fiddling to my little framework. Works much better. Retro Gunner is is half way complete - 15 more levels need to be built, menu system is incomplete however the gameplay is fully implemented.

Soul Scatter!
Sould Scatter is a little project that Steve (ZM programmer), Alex (Arist buddy) and I are working on the weekend. This was initially a gamejam game. We had to stop out jam 24 hours in. The game remains incomplete... We are still treating this as a gamejam game, and hope that the next time we work on it - we'll finish it.
Angles and Demons are scattered in limbo. You, the hand of god must sort the souls into their proper real, Heaven or Hell.

Zombie Mayhem!
I've never taken so much care developing a game than I have with Zombie Mayhem (ios/android) most likely because this is the first product I'm putting for sale. Zombie Mayhem now will have a bunch of different enemy types that really spice up the gameplay in a awesome way. Check out the above art...

As you can see, games are coming!
I hope to give more details on these games real soon.
Thanks,
Daniel
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

Re: Project Update July

by Cosminel Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:54 am

Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:39 am

Cosminel wrote:Image

haha nice!
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Omar Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:40 am

I'm probably going to buy zombie mayhem for my phone since i bought an xperia with android.

Daniel.....

Make the game worth my money(because i pay in Mexican currency.) and if i find out i wasted my money then....

Kesani
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Kesani Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:30 pm

I look forward to playing these games, especially Zombie Mayhem. :D
"Life... dreams... hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go? Such meaningless things...I'll destroy them all!" - Kefka Palazzo
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole

by VandheerLorde Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:20 am

Glad you're still alive and doing what you love :D
Return to News