All the latest news here..
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sketch dump

by Daniel Sun Thu May 17, 2012 12:14 pm

Been going on a bit of a drawing spree and felt like sharing some...
Firstly, thoughts on this Vandheer? I'm so happy with the design this time. Changes to his mask patter... or rather this new mask can change pattern depending on his mood; this is attack mood. I ditched the cape and gone back to the fur jacket. Fur jacket now has a large seem dividing the back of the coat.

You can download various sketches from my sketch book here
Images contain lots of Vandheer, various other Armed with Wings characters + some zombies.
Here are a few:
Vandheer's mask on default 'I'm bored, but I'm listening' mood.

Leo, Nebula, Hawkin, Ondray/Lone Warrior + even more (download)
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole

Re: Sketch dump

by VandheerLorde Thu May 17, 2012 9:45 pm

wait Wait Wait! WAIT!!! Am I reading this correctly!?

under the last picture
Leo, Nebula, Hawkin, Ondray/Lone Warrior + even more (download)

I repeat

...Ondray/Lone Warrior...

Ondray *SLASH* Lone warrior. That most often means 'OR'! and the other characters has a ',' between them. That can mean that, Ondray, IS Lone warrior!!
Lone warriors name is Ondray! Can this be true?!

What do we know about Ondray? He is supposed to be (according to your old version of contrast) touched by Nebula(?) when he was a kid, and from that got special powers. After that, he became Nebulas right hand. Yes, I am not saying this wrong. NEBULAS right hand. That makes Ondray EVIL, a bad guy, on the dark side of the force!

If Lone warrior, the one we have been playing as "the good guy" all this time, is Ondray, the "villains" right hand, then this turns everything upside-down.

We know that Lone worrier and Vandheer is sworn enemies. And I have seen animations of Vandheer and Nebula fighting, so we know that Vandheer and Nebula isn't friends. If Lone worrier is Nebulas right hand, then that part fits. but lone worrier is Armed with Wings!? he is supposed to be empowered by Blackmist! the God. Did he change sides? left Nebula to join the good guys? But why then does both he and Vandheer fight each other? shouldn't they join forces against a common enemy? But what if he didn't change sides? Is Blackmist just an alias for Nebula? If Nebula is blackmist, then who is Network? Blackmist and Network is sworn rivals, just as lone warrior and Vandeer. Does that make Network.. Good? How about Eviana and Leo? Leo, who had become the next "armed with wings", he defeated Vandheer and Network in the end of Armed with Wings 3.. but if.. he was with the bad guys(?).. and he defeated the good guys(?) does that mean that evil triumphed in the end after all??

All honestly, I am so confused right now. Please explain yourself!
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Fri May 18, 2012 2:16 am

VandheerLorde wrote:All honestly, I am so confused right now. Please explain yourself!

Ondray is not Lone Warrior..... but maybe he is?!?!?! DUN DUN DUUUUN!!!?!?!?!?
They look similar, so I'm thinking of ways that they can play off/compliment/forshadow each other.
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole

by VandheerLorde Fri May 18, 2012 8:54 am

Daniel Sun wrote:
VandheerLorde wrote:All honestly, I am so confused right now. Please explain yourself!

Ondray is not Lone Warrior..... but maybe he is?!?!?! DUN DUN DUUUUN!!!?!?!?!?
They look similar, so I'm thinking of ways that they can play off/compliment/forshadow each other.

you really aren't very good at explaining yourself :lol: now I am even more hyped up about it then before.

do you mean Lone warrior will have one OTHRE sworn soul rival (the people of power TRULY don't like him..)

and just what do you mean with:
Daniel Sun wrote:Ondray is not Lone Warrior..... but maybe he is?!?!?! DUN DUN DUUUUN!!!?!?!?!?

C'mon man! Don't do this to us!
If they are not the same person, but maybe almost, then evil twin? Dark half? Shadow clone? A part of Lone warriors corrupted soul witch he severed himself from to remain pure? My head is just exploding with speculations!
lvlsomething
Nova
Nova

by lvlsomething Mon May 21, 2012 5:27 am

I looked through them, and I'd like to say that I really enjoy the way Nebula looks. Freaking awesome.
Glad you went with the fur jacket, too.

And err, does anyone have a compiled/would like to make a compiled list of all the characters and their.. stuff (what they appeared in, certain events, pictures)?
I just got really confused reading the above comments, and I'm starting to doubt myself.
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Omar Mon May 21, 2012 5:52 am

Nebula declares war to Vandheer. Ondray(lone warrior) is task to WIN but slain by Vandheer. Blackmist erases his memories and Blackmist tells Ondray that he is a Lone warrior who has forgotten his past and his name and seal the king.

Could be intresting i guess.
Last edited by Omar on Wed May 23, 2012 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by Mikoto Wed May 23, 2012 4:57 pm

Рисовка♥
Так его Андреем зовут? ЛОЛ
Всякий? Что это значит?
НОВАЯ ЧАСТЬ ИГРЫ???!!!
Return to News