Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

LIVE!! DEVELOPING GAMES!! COME CHAT!!

by Daniel Sun Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:42 am

Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

Re: LIVE!! DEVELOPING GAMES!! COME CHAT!!

by Omar Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:50 am

Oh wow at 11:30pm central time drop by to say hello. i got school

-- Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:51 pm --

Oh wow at 11:30pm central time drop by to say hello. i got school
MadSkillz
Super Nova
Super Nova

by MadSkillz Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:32 am

I always miss these :( Maybe its because I'm in England.
My DeviantArt

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
~Aristotle
Jay

Loved Culmination

by Jay Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:31 pm

Your Culmination game is really good. I hope there is atleast a sequel to it.

Thanks for the great game!
Jay

Loved Culmination

by Jay Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:31 pm

Your Culmination game is really good. I hope there is atleast a sequel to it.

Thanks for the great game!
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by Mikoto Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:23 pm

↑ да не то слово! ХД
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole

by VandheerLorde Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:43 pm

Me self wrote:Ether Vandheer Lorde is getting weaker, or I'm starting to get Goood

Will show you a screenshot of me beating him in less then 40 sec
"You" -->
..Just as fast as I figure out a way to upload pictures to the internet
Probably tomorrow..

I have one other thing to show you too..
So, just as a tease..

Dan, All Vandheer Lorde fans out there.. PREPARE TO BE AMAZED

A promise is a promise

You don't believe I can beat Vandheer in less then 40 seconds? You think the picture is fake and gay? Or you say that it was not taken by me? I dare you to make me prove it :twisted:

But now, I also want to show you all something I am quite proud of:
No, I did not draw this picture. Dan did the original work, actually, he did ALL the original work.

This is my own, custom made artwork_wallpaper version of Dans amazing speed-drawing of Vandheer lorde.
I enjoyed the picture so much, I wanted it as my desktop background, but it didn't suit as well as dans Nebula Artwork_wallpaper (wrong size, wrong proportions, rough edges etc-etc) So I spiced it up a little in photoshop. straight out stole (sorry bro) pictures and textures from other drawings and works Dan's made and spread across the internet.
And now I have this baby as my desktop background, special designed to fit my desktop, with a full size of 1280x800, and I am so happy with it I felt like sharing it with ya all.

I have:
- Re-sized and zoomed in to enlarge the picture (This sadly cut off the lower half, but it's an acceptable trade-off for getting a larger picture)
- filled the sides with black that fades in, removing the rough, ending edges where the background mist retched the edge of the picture.
- Added the grid-texture from the Nebula Artwork_wallpaper (In two layers, one behind and one above, fixing with transparency to make it look good)
- Adding Dan's name up the upper corner, stolen from the Nebula Artwork_wallpaper and turned from black to white with help of negative filters.
- Added Sun-Studios logo and address in the lower corner, stolen from the intro of Culmination through a screenshot.

..I was working on adding Vandheer's name, written as in AWW3, but it didn't look good, so I scraped it..

So, what do you all guys and girls (mostly guys) think abut it? do you like it? should I change/add/remove something to make it even better? Has anyone of you something of your own like this to share?

I enjoy it like crazy and I hope at least some of you liked what I had fixed. But as I am not the author of the pictures I used to make it, All credits go to Daniel. Thanks for sharing your awesome drawings with us and I hope you enjoyed my little tribute.
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:37 am

VandheerLorde wrote:
Me self wrote:Ether Vandheer Lorde is getting weaker, or I'm starting to get Goood

"You" -->
Probably tomorrow..

So, just as a tease..

A promise is a promise

You don't believe I can beat Vandheer in less then 40 seconds? You think the picture is fake and gay? Or you say that it was not taken by me? I dare you to make me prove it :twisted:

No, I did not draw this picture. Dan did the original work, actually, he did ALL the original work.

This is my own, custom made artwork_wallpaper version of Dans amazing speed-drawing of Vandheer lorde.
I enjoyed the picture so much, I wanted it as my desktop background, but it didn't suit as well as dans Nebula Artwork_wallpaper (wrong size, wrong proportions, rough edges etc-etc) So I spiced it up a little in photoshop. straight out stole (sorry bro) pictures and textures from other drawings and works Dan's made and spread across the internet.
And now I have this baby as my desktop background, special designed to fit my desktop, with a full size of 1280x800, and I am so happy with it I felt like sharing it with ya all.

I have:
- Re-sized and zoomed in to enlarge the picture (This sadly cut off the lower half, but it's an acceptable trade-off for getting a larger picture)
- filled the sides with black that fades in, removing the rough, ending edges where the background mist retched the edge of the picture.
- Added the grid-texture from the Nebula Artwork_wallpaper (In two layers, one behind and one above, fixing with transparency to make it look good)
- Adding Dan's name up the upper corner, stolen from the Nebula Artwork_wallpaper and turned from black to white with help of negative filters.
- Added Sun-Studios logo and address in the lower corner, stolen from the intro of Culmination through a screenshot.

..I was working on adding Vandheer's name, written as in AWW3, but it didn't look good, so I scraped it..

So, what do you all guys and girls (mostly guys) think abut it? do you like it? should I change/add/remove something to make it even better? Has anyone of you something of your own like this to share?

I enjoy it like crazy and I hope at least some of you liked what I had fixed. But as I am not the author of the pictures I used to make it, All credits go to Daniel. Thanks for sharing your awesome drawings with us and I hope you enjoyed my little tribute.

nice man...but you could have also played as Vandheer and try to kill lone warrior...so I'm not 100% sure of the picture :twisted:
MadSkillz
Super Nova
Super Nova

by MadSkillz Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Cosminel wrote:
VandheerLorde wrote:

"You" -->
Probably tomorrow..

So, just as a tease..

A promise is a promise

I have:

nice man...but you could have also played as Vandheer and try to kill lone warrior...so I'm not 100% sure of the picture :twisted:

Its Lone Warrior. It says double jump and power slash in the special menu thing.
My DeviantArt

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
~Aristotle
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole

by VandheerLorde Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:19 pm

MadSkillz wrote:Its Lone Warrior. It says double jump and power slash in the special menu thing.

Thanks for pointing that out..
and..

but you could have also played as Vandheer and try to kill lone warrior

Killing lone worrier as Vandheer is ALOT slower then beating Vandheer as Lone worrier. But sense you're not convinced, fine :twisted: I'll make a video, SHOWING you how I beat him 8-)
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by Mikoto Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:57 am

Но, играя за Одинокого Воина, таких успехов ТОЧНо не добиться :D
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Omar Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:21 pm

Mikoto wrote:Но, играя за Одинокого Воина, таких успехов ТОЧНо не добиться :D

Прекратить использование РОССИЯ побери использовать правильный английский, пожалуйста, это английский форум. ебать!
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole

by VandheerLorde Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Omar wrote:

Прекратить использование РОССИЯ побери использовать правильный английский, пожалуйста, это английский форум. ебать!

^

Agrees with this guy, why does people keep posting in russian?
It's not like you reach out and becomes better understood by more people if you do :lol:
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Omar wrote:

yea...bitches like you should get back to the kitchen :lol:
Return to News