All the latest news here..
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

Re: AwW Concept Art

by Omar Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:16 am

wtf? we're not talking about Armed with wing having sex i never said anything bad. oh and QWERTY, Sex is natural not disgusting.
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:46 am

Omar wrote:wtf? we're not talking about Armed with wing having sex i never said anything bad. oh and QWERTY, Sex is natural not disgusting.

INCEST, on the other hand, is...
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole

by VandheerLorde Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:57 pm

interesting..

how did we all get from talking about the awesome announcement of a re-boot on the AwW games..

..to discussing about sexuality and incest..
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:57 pm

VandheerLorde wrote:interesting..

how did we all get from talking about the awesome announcement of a re-boot on the AwW games..

..to discussing about sexuality and incest..

get yourself used to things like this :lol:
Nameless1
Nebula
Nebula

by Nameless1 Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:44 am

QwertyFail wrote:
Omar wrote:wtf? we're not talking about Armed with wing having sex i never said anything bad. oh and QWERTY, Sex is natural not disgusting.

Your favorite past time, we know already, no need to run it into the ground or anything.

And Eli, if you write another one of those piss poor excuses for first grade vocabulary, I will write up the three chapter, dark, gruesome, disturbing tale about how YOU were conceived, and then I will find your mother and REENACT THE FUCKING THING!
Make guns not war.

I'm water person, think of a Pisces with a longsword.
jajaja

by jajaja Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:17 pm

какие вы все пошлые:D аяяй
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole

by VandheerLorde Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:29 pm

jajaja wrote:какие вы все пошлые:D аяяй

Translation from google translate, Again, if translated badly, blame google, not me

"what you all went :D ayayay"

why do they keep posting in russian?!? :?

by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:10 am

ok not anymore ^_^

by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:39 pm

Daniel Sun wrote:
Omar wrote:A new Aww game? what will it be about? how hawkins met eivana and VL? how did the rebelion form part to take down VL? or an alternate world were VL isn't killed by leo....and leo fails to kill VL and network and ends up powerless. imagination..,big time!

Almost certainly will be a reboot.

Please tell me its a reboot of AWW2, that game is in serious need of one.

The sliding OH GOD the f***ing SLIDING.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:23 am

Nameless1 wrote:
QwertyFail wrote:

Your favorite past time, we know already, no need to run it into the ground or anything.

And Eli, if you write another one of those piss poor excuses for first grade vocabulary, I will write up the three chapter, dark, gruesome, disturbing tale about how YOU were conceived, and then I will find your mother and REENACT THE FUCKING THING!

Wow, you are 'really' angry...
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist

by 3lijahG Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:23 am

he has a point though, in truth my writing ability is very 'chilidish' or below what it should be compared to nameless1 (in certain aspects)

i actually skipped middle school and did 1 year of high school before leaving so yeah....

heres both my epic stories :

jimmy1988h wrote:A man was hit by a cab in the street. He was brought to the hospital. His wife who was standing

up by his bed, said to the doctor: "I think that he is very ill." "I am afraid that he is

dead."said the doctor,Hearing this, the man moved his head and said: "I'm not dead. I'm still

alive." "Be quiet, "said the wife. "the doctor knows better than you!"
Just then a voice called from outside the door, "If you do, I won't go."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coach Handbags
Coach Bags
Coach Outlet

then loud screaming was heard from the voice out side the door as a sword sliced through his heart...

then the door creaked open...

the man in the bed got up as if nothing was wrong with his and jumped out the 30th story window into a tree and survived...

the doctor was gonna follow but he thought it was suicide and instead faced a death by sword through the neck...

the wife took off all her clothes as she was backing into a corner and began to masturbate while crying....

the mysterious man with a sword dropped his sword and tok off his cloak which covered his head and whole body then dropped his pants and raped the wife...

30 minutes passed and the husband who jumped out the window regained consciousness....

he made his way back to his room to check on the situation....as he neared the room the door was open the lights were out and there was a soft moaning heard....

the husband then registered the situation in his brain and lost it... the only thought that filled his brain was to kill the rapist.... the thought of dying was not concerning him...

he burst into the room like a demon possessed mad man ...

the rapist was startled and turned around while reaching for his sword , all of a sudden....

to be continued....

2ND STORY:

AND he grew up into a retarded child.... raping and maiming and killing ....

chickens and horses. yes, it was unimaginably disgusting and wrong to nameless1 but nameless1 grew up in a wealthy environment protected by his neighbors ,colleagues and stripper whores.

louis , the retarded child, one very hot day took a trip to the library... how he got to the library when he lived 26,000 miles away is still unknown to this day, but none the less he was there, no clothing, covered in honey, and skipping up to the main entrance. a crowd gathered to watch and the passer bys shook their heads in hateful detest and scurryed up their respective trees, like squirrels.

a car pulled up to the front library entrance, killing all bystanders... 3 humans with full black body cloaks jumped out of the car and pee'd on the dead bystanders while letting out sighs of relief. the smell of piss and flesh caught the attention of louis the retarded child who had one hand on the water fountain and one hand in his pants, he dashed back the way he came toward the entrance only to be greeted by 3 gun weilding mysterious cloaked humans.
louis said " what's the problem?" the cloaked men did not reply... they simply cocked their weapons and walked straight up to louis and put their weapons on his head. what were left of the bystanders all ran only to be hit by on coming traffic.... truly a sad end. louis began to cry as his life flashed before his eyes...
all the torment he endured as a child the rape, the incest, the abuse, the neglect, the fighting, the blood, the killing, the evil.... he then realized he was no better.... then this supposed retard of a child eyes' filled with a new light, a light to overcome his past and take control of himself ,though he didnt quite know how... he was determined, a determination he never once felt in his horrible lifetime. louis began to concentrate all of his emotion to strengthen his soul for a fight.... a fight so he could survive and correct his mistakes.... an incredible cold blooded aura surrounded louis as he let out a animalistic growl which sent shivers down the cloaked humans bodys rendering them incapable of proper control for just enough time for louis to skewer them with his fist, all 3 of them with one strike....

*BANG BANG BANG*

louis slumped to the floor... dead.... the three men were bleeding profusly... as they retreated to their car .... as they drove away they looked back at louis in astonishment and they all thought: "surely that was no child, and not a retarded 1 at that" then they were struck by oncoming traffic and died.

THE END!
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo

by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:59 pm

i think the spotted colours are very good but i think i have an idea.if you increase the intensity of the colour by stronger combo attacks starting with a white colour and for the most powerful slash a highpower coloured twilight it will be more interesting .i am using long sentences but kindly read it.

And also while using the punches we were not getting a flow in the combo as the opponent will automatically move a little bit further so the combo finishes but flying away for strong punches is really good.

as you said vandheer lorde can manipulate water how about in the presence of him we will chill and if you stop doing punches or slashes[it should not be like you should only hit vandheer but simply doing it as warming up] you will continue to slow down and at last chill to death............
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:02 am

Dan i have one question, I shouldve asked you this 2 years ago but about armed with wings 3 and 2, I don't understand why Eivanna wants Vandhe Lorde dead i mean She tried to help vandher lorder and warned him about what hawken or emperor was doing in Armed with wings 2 right after she was mortally wounded. Plus it would be good to make a short interquel about the specific events of whats happening during the travels of eivanna and hawken while Vandher lorde travels to the 3 temples to claim the blades of eden.
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:44 pm

Aku saturos wrote:Dan i have one question, I shouldve asked you this 2 years ago but about armed with wings 3 and 2, I don't understand why Eivanna wants Vandhe Lorde dead i mean She tried to help vandher lorder and warned him about what hawken or emperor was doing in Armed with wings 2 right after she was mortally wounded. Plus it would be good to make a short interquel about the specific events of whats happening during the travels of eivanna and hawken while Vandher lorde travels to the 3 temples to claim the blades of eden.

is this you AKU??? :shock: ...were have youu been?? :shock:

by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:21 am

Cosminel wrote:
Aku saturos wrote:Dan i have one question, I shouldve asked you this 2 years ago but about armed with wings 3 and 2, I don't understand why Eivanna wants Vandhe Lorde dead i mean She tried to help vandher lorder and warned him about what hawken or emperor was doing in Armed with wings 2 right after she was mortally wounded. Plus it would be good to make a short interquel about the specific events of whats happening during the travels of eivanna and hawken while Vandher lorde travels to the 3 temples to claim the blades of eden.

Ive been busy in college, thats why ive been away for awhile, Programming nearly gives me a head ache everyday, Cause when in june im going to study game development, Animation and Web designing, Perhaps i might be able to to know how dan created his artwork and games.
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:24 am

Oops, i forgot to log in to make the reply that is now named as guest, Dang it
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:44 am

Guest wrote:
Cosminel wrote:

Ive been busy in college, thats why ive been away for awhile, Programming nearly gives me a head ache everyday, Cause when in june im going to study game development, Animation and Web designing, Perhaps i might be able to to know how dan created his artwork and games.

ImageImage :twisted:
MadSkillz
Super Nova
Super Nova

by MadSkillz Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:52 pm

So what if he sounds nerdy, I'd like to know how Dan makes his games, though I'm an artist, not a gamer.
My DeviantArt

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
~Aristotle
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by Mikoto Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:29 am

и снова проблемы с русскими ХД
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist

by 3lijahG Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:08 pm

= P
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo

by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:51 am

please consider my request
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:05 am

VicBorAng wrote:Hi I'm a fan of the series and i wanted to ask:

So... daniel-sun... you are planing to make this game for other platforms, is this right?
well...if you do so, you need to have in mind that not only you will have Much more memory to spend. and this have several implications like: the game can be longer, with more features, more characteres and more levels.

By the way, the PS3 and XBOX controlers have much more accessible controlers. giving you a more possibilities to diferent actions.

Now changing the subject, the Story... will it have a similar structure to the original series?
If so, then you could show:

1) the creation and destruction of the rebel army (with some kind of simple strategy sistem)

2) WHAT are the Edens blades/swords, they were a important thing in AWW2. so... can they realy destroy Blackmist? And if so WHY? are they made of something that can destroy Blackmist, like...Whitemist, or COLORmist (just kiding)?

3) is Network going to come back as a vilian? if so WHO or WHAT is He/It? is he an ennmy of Whitemist?

4) If you are going to use that contrast feature then... what is it? is (the person i supose to be) Leo going to a world made of white mist? and if so, does that mean that Whitemist is also the god of a diferent dimension, and thus also have an "Armed with (white)Wings" ass well?
(by the way is the Reboot going to include story elements from the comics?)

P.S.: sorry for the bad English, I'm not american (i may know and understend English, writing it on the other hand...)

Hi VicBotAng I'm more than happy to answer!
I'll be able to develop the game cheaply, as I'll be doing 95% of the work. I've got the tools, computers, software licenses ect....
I will need money to employee somebody to help me with tasks that are beyond my knowledge such as networking for lan/online multiplayer (probably won't be online, but who knows. At least Lan)

The Story will be similar to the originals, but enhanced. This may mean that I'll change certain elements - without giving too much away i'll say that Eivana comes from a very special heritage, somewhat different to her back story in RedMoon.
Regarding the comics story however, I doubt I will use story points established in that comic. There are some good ideas in that comic, I'll be sure to use the good ones.

There is no white mist in AwW. It's an idea I came up with after the original game; Probably will work it's way into the next game :)

Hope this satisfies you
Return to News