All the latest news here..
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Game Developers Radio

by Daniel Sun Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:48 am

Probably my favourite podcast series: The Game Developers Radio.
As a developer I recommend this podcast series to anyone interested in game design. When I tune in to listen, I feel like I'm showering in a pool of knowledge. If the podcast was tequila, I'd happily take a shot glass to my eye as to let the lovely liquids of Knowledge directly pierce my brain. It's my steroid at the gym; plug my headphones in, blast some Exploring Design 'n lose my sh*t pumping weights like it's nobodies business. When people ask me what music I like, I tell them "music is for pussies, just hit up gamedevradio.net and listen to 'dat shit".

uh.. Seriously however, it's a great series. Really interesting topics covered such as marketing, competitive design, indie development ect... Some fantastic interviews with some established developers such as AndyMoore (steambirds developer) and Brad Borne (Fancy pants adventure).
Certainly one of my top sources of inspirations.

http://www.gamedevradio.net
retrogamer4ever

Re: The Game Developers Radio

by retrogamer4ever Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:43 pm

Haha, thanks for some serious love for the show buddy :-P I started the show few years ago because I found indie game devs such amazing people to talk to. I need to get back to my interviewing roots and start dishing more of those out! Anyways stay tuned i'll make sure to keep rolling those bad boys out ;-)

Thanks for listening,

-Joe
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:55 pm

Your the best dude!!
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:20 am

Any interviews with you Dan?
I suppose yes...?
thunderhawk1870

by thunderhawk1870 Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:45 pm

armed with wings needs and must come out for pc , playstation, x box , ect. ect. this could be an amazing game with allot of money t5hrown to it and you could do it, go man go,.. thanks for the games
Return to News