All the latest news here..
Ninja

Re: Culmination!

by Ninja Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:55 am

Sesilia wrote:
Ninja wrote:Good filling of the main story. Finally we get to know how Lone warior died in part 3. Vandeer was right, LOne warior is just a shadow of his former self, and i'm not talking about his power. During the rebel and being AWW he was righteous warior fighting for the weak, not some guy with a sword and some skills blinded by hatred and revenge. He's nothing compared to Leo. no wongder vandheer defeatet him so easily. I'm still curios what happened between Vandheer and Network in Red moon, and what happened to Hawken and rebel leaders after Blackmist resurected them at the end of part 2. It was quite a suprise to find out i'll be fighting as Vandheer in final battle. BTW that was the first Armed with wings(unles u count Red Moon) that didn't end with fight between Vandheer Lorde and Armed with wings.

Every one will make mistake. If you only catch this one and insult him all the time, then how about yourself ? If you make a mistake, others insult you all the time, how is your feeling??

Actually i didn't say anything about any mistake, i've just summarised the Culmination. If u suggest that i somehow insulted Daniel-san u are mistaken. I haven't said a single bad word about him or his game, just the oposite, i like the game and i think he did a good job. If u suggest that i insulted lone warior, then firstly, he's not any real person, secondly i was only saying how he has changed from the great warrior he's been in part 1 to hateful swordman in culmination. It wasn't about one mistake, but rather complete change. Anyway no real person was insulted by my coment(at least that wasn't my intention)
Sesilia
Nova
Nova

by Sesilia Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:06 am

Ninja wrote:
Sesilia wrote:
Ninja wrote:Good filling of the main story. Finally we get to know how Lone warior died in part 3. Vandeer was right, LOne warior is just a shadow of his former self, and i'm not talking about his power. During the rebel and being AWW he was righteous warior fighting for the weak, not some guy with a sword and some skills blinded by hatred and revenge. He's nothing compared to Leo. no wongder vandheer defeatet him so easily. I'm still curios what happened between Vandheer and Network in Red moon, and what happened to Hawken and rebel leaders after Blackmist resurected them at the end of part 2. It was quite a suprise to find out i'll be fighting as Vandheer in final battle. BTW that was the first Armed with wings(unles u count Red Moon) that didn't end with fight between Vandheer Lorde and Armed with wings.

Every one will make mistake. If you only catch this one and insult him all the time, then how about yourself ? If you make a mistake, others insult you all the time, how is your feeling??

Actually i didn't say anything about any mistake, i've just summarised the Culmination. If u suggest that i somehow insulted Daniel-san u are mistaken. I haven't said a single bad word about him or his game, just the oposite, i like the game and i think he did a good job. If u suggest that i insulted lone warior, then firstly, he's not any real person, secondly i was only saying how he has changed from the great warrior he's been in part 1 to hateful swordman in culmination. It wasn't about one mistake, but rather complete change. Anyway no real person was insulted by my coment(at least that wasn't my intention)

What I mean is that you insult lone warrior not Denial, your first sentence has shown it is a good game.
I don't care whether he is virtual or unvirtual, after all the whole game is unreal. However, if what you said is just a statement sentence not a judgement sentence, why you compair him to Leo? He was nothing?Ha....Beautiful comment.......
Well, some views of you are right, he has changed a lot, but what you said at least I think shown some unrespect to him. Do you think the change is his mistake? Don't you think is a little too unlogically to change his trait only for CUL? If you add all the blame only to him, I feel sorry.
Rebeler? If the whole world rebel you, I will stand by your side and rebel the whole world.
If I were the only one to protect you, then I would be and be forever.
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:14 am

I didn't think I wrote the Lone Warrior out of character... I think he's allowed to be angry. In fact, he is never very angry in Culmination. He's just powered on battle mode. The adrenaline rush he must feel; after all, he is facing his life long foe for the LAST time.
Sesilia
Nova
Nova

by Sesilia Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:49 am

Daniel Sun wrote:I didn't think I wrote the Lone Warrior out of character... I think he's allowed to be angry. In fact, he is never very angry in Culmination. He's just powered on battle mode. The adrenaline rush he must feel; after all, he is facing his life long foe for the LAST time.

Well.......perhaps you don't intend to make it, but there is already not one person suspected that lone warrior has changed, abandoned Leo and Eivana and become crazy.....You really consider the result for lone warrior in the real world?
Rebeler? If the whole world rebel you, I will stand by your side and rebel the whole world.
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:14 am

Sesilia wrote:
Daniel Sun wrote:I didn't think I wrote the Lone Warrior out of character... I think he's allowed to be angry. In fact, he is never very angry in Culmination. He's just powered on battle mode. The adrenaline rush he must feel; after all, he is facing his life long foe for the LAST time.

Well.......perhaps you don't intend to make it, but there is already not one person suspected that lone warrior has changed, abandoned Leo and Eivana and become crazy.....You really consider the result for lone warrior in the real world?

he didn't left them...not eivana anyway...and for real last time...LEO will wash the floor with him :twisted:
Sesilia
Nova
Nova

by Sesilia Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:33 am

Cosminel wrote:
Sesilia wrote:

he didn't left them...not eivana anyway...and for real last time...LEO will wash the floor with him :twisted:

Forgive me, ....Such funny thing I made....I even take this sentence "Provoked by his King into a fit of rage; the fallen Hero of the Earth, now at his lowest point. Driven by the desire to culminate, he embarks on his last journey to fulfill his destiny as he perceives it. You must guide him to his destiny" into serious ! How stupid I am!
Last edited by Sesilia on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:59 pm

man!! u are awesome!!!
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole

by VandheerLorde Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:06 pm

JUST finished the game my 2nd time, the 2nd on hard mode and DAME was it HARD mode!! it was almost not fun at all! :o
But it was still AWESOME :D

The normal enemies are DAME hard in this game and the "puzzle-solving" didn't even exist.. a bit of a change for an game of the AWW universe.
I HATED the F*****G BATS! TEHY ARE SOO ANNOYING!
It was interesting that the same level could be the hardest and the easiest depending on if you had high power-charge when you finished the level before it or not
WE GOT TO FIGHT 'AS' VANDHEER LORDE :D! *HAPPINESS AND JOY* but is was almost TOO easy :lol: it was fun as hell to play around with his 'S' teleport, but his 'D' blink-slash was a bit hard to aim with :? and that ended with me often killing myself by falling of the edge :lol: and his ultimate 'W' is TOO OP when as spamable as it is . But there is little joy that is higher then using slash-slash 'S' teleport, and then continue like that, juggling LW back and forth :lol: But it did not really feel like a real boss battle, but just a fun-awesome moment for all VL fans out there (like me :mrgreen: )

But the REAL boss battle in the end of HARD mode *SPOLER* when you actually play AGAINST him, AFTER having done it 'AS' Vandheer, and just felt how easy it was, you KNEW you were up for an EPIC battle already :twisted: (good done there Dan, awesome way to build it up in)

but ya.. that vandheer lorde, Oh My F*****G God! he was SO HARD, SOOO HARD!! it sure took me about 30 min on him ALONE before I actually beat him! His FIRST stage was evil enough, my tactic was to jump OVER him, so he started to slash AWAY from him, and then run up from behind, do a combo, and then run away and repeat, but that didn't work any longer when he entered his GOD MODE. I actually could beat him down to 1/2 HP (when he enters his GOD MODE) without getting hit once, and he STILL killed me with close to half is HP left!! :o :? :shock:
But DAME that was a good boss battle! it feel like this game REALLY makes Vandheer lorde justice! :twisted:

*edit*
Played the game a third time, this time on easy mode again to play around and have some fun, correction, the last battle in normal mode IS NOT a boss battle, its a PLAYGROUND for Vandheer Lorde Fans like myself :twisted: ALL Vandheers abilities is OP, LW does not even get the chance to TOUCH the BATTLEGROUND once I get my 'S' teleport, and after learning how to aim with his 'D' blink-slash it's really fun to play around with, his ult 'W' is not that fun, just because its so darn OP :lol: and not even in an amusing way
*edit*
Daemon

by Daemon Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:23 pm

the game is absolutely beautiful. I wish you could use your white winged god though. if I could that would be perfect. I wish the ending was a cutscene I know they take a long time so I understand. Please I am begging you to do two things:

a) make and AwW short movie. Like one on the rebellion before the AwW 1. It's something I'm curious about. How does the Lone Warrior find all of his commanders? how does he gather an army?

b) make an AwW feature game for the PC or Xbox 36o or some other console. I would seriously buy the console to play the game! I doubt any of the people on this forum wouldn't buy an Armed with wings game.

Great storyline. fit perfectly please make another AwW game. I understand that you probably called it culmination for more than it just being a cool title but please make another AwW game.
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:37 pm

VandheerLorde wrote:JUST finished the game my 2nd time, the 2nd on hard mode and DAME was it HARD mode!! it was almost not fun at all! :o
But it was still AWESOME :D

The normal enemies are DAME hard in this game and the "puzzle-solving" didn't even exist.. a bit of a change for an game of the AWW universe.
I HATED the F*****G BATS! TEHY ARE SOO ANNOYING!
It was interesting that the same level could be the hardest and the easiest depending on if you had high power-charge when you finished the level before it or not
WE GOT TO FIGHT 'AS' VANDHEER LORDE :D! *HAPPINESS AND JOY* but is was almost TOO easy :lol: it was fun as hell to play around with his 'S' teleport, but his 'D' blink-slash was a bit hard to aim with :? and that ended with me often killing myself by falling of the edge :lol: and his ultimate 'W' is TOO OP when as spamable as it is . But there is little joy that is higher then using slash-slash 'S' teleport, and then continue like that, juggling LW back and forth :lol: But it did not really feel like a real boss battle, but just a fun-awesome moment for all VL fans out there (like me :mrgreen: )

But the REAL boss battle in the end of HARD mode *SPOLER* when you actually play AGAINST him, AFTER having done it 'AS' Vandheer, and just felt how easy it was, you KNEW you were up for an EPIC battle already :twisted: (good done there Dan, awesome way to build it up in)

but ya.. that vandheer lorde, Oh My F*****G God! he was SO HARD, SOOO HARD!! it sure took me about 30 min on him ALONE before I actually beat him! His FIRST stage was evil enough, my tactic was to jump OVER him, so he started to slash AWAY from him, and then run up from behind, do a combo, and then run away and repeat, but that didn't work any longer when he entered his GOD MODE. I actually could beat him down to 1/2 HP (when he enters his GOD MODE) without getting hit once, and he STILL killed me with close to half is HP left!! :o :? :shock:
But DAME that was a good boss battle! it feel like this game REALLY makes Vandheer lorde justice! :twisted:

*edit*
Played the game a third time, this time on easy mode again to play around and have some fun, correction, the last battle in normal mode IS NOT a boss battle, its a PLAYGROUND for Vandheer Lorde Fans like myself :twisted: ALL Vandheers abilities is OP, LW does not even get the chance to TOUCH the BATTLEGROUND once I get my 'S' teleport, and after learning how to aim with his 'D' blink-slash it's really fun to play around with, his ult 'W' is not that fun, just because its so darn OP :lol: and not even in an amusing way
*edit*

it would have been assome if vandheer had some of lone warrior D moves and some of hes combos
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole

by VandheerLorde Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:56 pm

just beat vandheer lorde again, this time it was MUCH simpler.

I mastered my "jump-then attack him from behind wit ha full combo when he attacks the wrong way" tactic and managed to get my 'D' special moves up before he gets into GOD MODE and becomes unbeatable (almost), after that, it was just a simple way of "jump-then special slash him from a distance" and if you felt lucky, tried to preform a standard attack combo on him to deal more damage faster.
It kinda feels weird that you can use your special moves to build up your special moves, I always imagined them to COST energy, not give you more if you hit just a target.
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:19 pm

dan..your score on Culmination on newgrounds just keeps getting highter and highter...you will reach the top by sunday :)
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:24 pm

VandheerLorde wrote:just beat vandheer lorde again, this time it was MUCH simpler.

I mastered my "jump-then attack him from behind wit ha full combo when he attacks the wrong way" tactic and managed to get my 'D' special moves up before he gets into GOD MODE and becomes unbeatable (almost), after that, it was just a simple way of "jump-then special slash him from a distance" and if you felt lucky, tried to preform a standard attack combo on him to deal more damage faster.
It kinda feels weird that you can use your special moves to build up your special moves, I always imagined them to COST energy, not give you more if you hit just a target.

Damn, you discovered my tactic...
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole

by VandheerLorde Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:56 pm

QwertyFail wrote:
VandheerLorde wrote:just beat vandheer lorde again, this time it was MUCH simpler.

Damn, you discovered my tactic...

Haha, guess I did, bet it's a kinda good one then, if we both discovered it ;)
found any other good tactics that work well against him?

DAN! what tactic did YOU plan to have against him when you made the game? or did you try to fill all holes and see if we found out a new way?
Starky WTF

by Starky WTF Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:09 am

OH MY GODNESS FINALLY ! I'm excited like a young virgin in front of Justin Bieber ! Thanks a lot Mr. Sun !
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:19 am

Starky WTF wrote:OH MY GODNESS FINALLY ! I'm excited like a young virgin in front of Justin Bieber ! Thanks a lot Mr. Sun !

ಠ_ಠ
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole

by VandheerLorde Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:58 am

After playing it through a few times, I actually miss that there isn't a survival mode :( After your near PERFECT survival mode in AWW3, and this "upgraded" combat system, I would imagine it fun as shit! but I guess that it might get broken.. like when there is enough enemies to charge your ultimate when using your ultimate, so you got "infinite" ultimate spam.. But it would still be a fun mode to be able to play in culmination 8-)
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:28 pm

QwertyFail wrote:
Starky WTF wrote:OH MY GODNESS FINALLY ! I'm excited like a young virgin in front of Justin Bieber ! Thanks a lot Mr. Sun !

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole

by VandheerLorde Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:40 pm

oh man! sorry for spamming, But I am having such a hard time expressing how much I am enjoying this game!
I Keep replaying it on both modes, they are both GREAT!
Normal to play around with, love owning enemies with LW and his special-strikes. And then the AWESOME final battle, playing around with Vandheer is so FUN xD

He was not fun to play in AWW2, that the problem you had there where that you had to balance him with the rest of the game and enemies, and BALANCED, is one thing Vandheer is NOT :lol: + the broken jumping system, but thats an other story. But in this game you really could make his as "over the top" that you liked and that Vandheer deserves and Needs :twisted:

Hard for the challenge, LOVES how HARD you actually made this game! Love it! and then the final battle against Vandheer lorde!
I have to say it to you, you REALLY have outdone yourself this time with that fight! This IS THE BEST Vandheer Lorde fight in ALL of your games!
I really loved the bad-assness of VL in AWW, and how different he was from the rest of the game.. even tho he was kinda slow, and you could calmly walk up to him, stand in front of him and slowly hit him until he dies without as much as a sweat.. but what can I say, you can't dislike the original ;)
I SO MUCH LOVED the VL fight in Red Moon, is was the first time you made the shift where he teleported around and hit you from behind, and shot energy-balls at you and just everything, it was amazing at that time :D then in AWW3 he got a big upgrade with some really cool new moves and stuff, and I have to say that it is still one good epic battle with all the music and stuff, only bad thing is that a fully upgraded Leo you just busts him down in seconds with no real challenge. But I guess that is how it's supposed to be, Leo IS supposed to be stronger and beat Vandheer( :evil: )
but in this.. oh MAN, you CAN'T own him in this game, I LOVE how he starts all slow and badass, WALKING against you, but still having OP attacks, so its actually HARD to just run up and attack him (+) and then he slowly progresses and becomes harder and harder :twisted: (+) and starts doing more teleportation, and in the end when you starts running against you and enters his GOD MODE he is just a nightmare to fight against!(+) HE.IS.HARD. Just the way he is supposed to be :twisted: (+)
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by Mikoto Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:11 pm

download!!! I'm will it :oops:
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole

by VandheerLorde Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Here I go again, But I just has to ask..

To get the 'Slaughter' award, do you have to have to play on hard mode to kill ALL enemies (not "all" enemies spawn in normal mode) or does it work that you have to kill all enemies on your game mode? thus working on normal mode as well?
Other question, does an enemy die when they fall down a pit of doom, or do you have to prevent them from falling down the pit of doom, by attacking them of the edges, to get the kill and KILL all enemies?
Because I have run through the game on both modes, thinking that I killed them all (yes, ALL, even the flying orbs and stuff), but did not get the award :(

Please reply, because it's the only award I am missing to get the 'God of this world' award!
Daftman
Nova
Nova

by Daftman Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:19 am

Excellent game, Daniel, though noticeably shorter than the last.
Quick question, didn't you say there would be a survival mode? What happened there?
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:45 am

VandheerLorde wrote:Here I go again, But I just has to ask..

To get the 'Slaughter' award, do you have to have to play on hard mode to kill ALL enemies (not "all" enemies spawn in normal mode) or does it work that you have to kill all enemies on your game mode? thus working on normal mode as well?
Other question, does an enemy die when they fall down a pit of doom, or do you have to prevent them from falling down the pit of doom, by attacking them of the edges, to get the kill and KILL all enemies?
Because I have run through the game on both modes, thinking that I killed them all (yes, ALL, even the flying orbs and stuff), but did not get the award :(

Please reply, because it's the only award I am missing to get the 'God of this world' award!

yea good questions...need answer!!!!! :twisted:

by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:57 am

To get the Slaughter achievement, you have to kill all the enemies BY HAND/SWORD, and yes you can't get the achievement if you push an enemy into a spike pit.

Also, if you haven't noticed already, you can actually kill every one of those floating fireballs...
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:59 am

To get the Slaughter achievement, you have to kill all the enemies BY HAND/SWORD, and yes you can't get the achievement if you push an enemy into a spike pit.

Also, if you haven't noticed already, you can actually kill every one of those floating fireballs...

-- Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:09 pm --

Oops, looks like the forums glitched my post.
Return to News