All the latest news here..
User avatar
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 am
Location: Australia

Daily Sketch #6

by Daniel Sun Tue May 31, 2011 4:07 am

Here a quick sketch I did in 30 minutes, just about. It's sort of Leo-ish.
I might start posting these sketches on my facebook page. If you haven't been on my facebook page then please do so.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sun-Studi ... 9865005787
Also, I'd like to mention that you should NOT drink milk when you have a cold. I've just done so, now I feel terrible.
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Daily Sketch #6

by Cosminel Tue May 31, 2011 8:04 am

but milk is suppose to help you :twisted:
Image
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: Daily Sketch #6

by QwertyFail Tue May 31, 2011 8:14 am

Cosminel wrote:but milk is suppose to help you :twisted:

Actually, it's bad for your stomach under certain circumstances... :twisted:

For example: Being sick, and drinking a cup RIGHT BEFORE you run fucking seven miles (Last year)! :evil:
Image
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: Daily Sketch #6

by Alessa Mason Tue May 31, 2011 12:06 pm

You guys are off-topic.
By the way, Leo does look cool.
Ya know. Some wild wind blow.
But..add a piece of leaf in front of Leo will be marvellous.
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Daily Sketch #6

by Cosminel Tue May 31, 2011 6:39 pm

QwertyFail wrote:
Cosminel wrote:but milk is suppose to help you :twisted:

Actually, it's bad for your stomach under certain circumstances... :twisted:

For example: Being sick, and drinking a cup RIGHT BEFORE you run fucking seven miles (Last year)! :evil:

7 miles...you are mad :twisted:
Image
User avatar
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 am
Location: Mexico City

Re: Daily Sketch #6

by Omar Tue May 31, 2011 6:41 pm

The Sketch is very well made. lol Leo has the same hair just like his creator D-sun. btw Milk is bad when you have a cold. milk does not support your body defence. anyone attending sunny's funeral? lol :P
User avatar
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:18 am

Re: Daily Sketch #6

by 3lijahG Tue May 31, 2011 9:39 pm

Cosminel wrote:
QwertyFail wrote:
Cosminel wrote:but milk is suppose to help you :twisted:

Actually, it's bad for your stomach under certain circumstances... :twisted:

For example: Being sick, and drinking a cup RIGHT BEFORE you run fucking seven miles (Last year)! :evil:

7 miles...you are mad :twisted:


what the heck is up with you and running? and why woul....

why do i even ask... that leo sketc looks like he drank plenty of white mist milk (from the white mist goddess) -_-
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
Image
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: Daily Sketch #6

by QwertyFail Tue May 31, 2011 10:59 pm

3lijahG wrote:what the heck is up with you and running? and why woul....

why do i even ask... that leo sketc looks like he drank plenty of white mist milk (from the white mist goddess) -_-

I puked my life out on that day... :evil:
Image
User avatar
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 am
Location: Mexico City

Re: Daily Sketch #6

by Omar Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:55 pm

QwertyFail wrote:
3lijahG wrote:what the heck is up with you and running? and why woul....

why do i even ask... that leo sketc looks like he drank plenty of white mist milk (from the white mist goddess) -_-

I puked my life out on that day... :evil:


That's notthing, when you get so fucking wasted after drinking, you will remember this text messaage. insted...........
DRINK RED BULL THE ELIXAR OF THE BLACKMIST.
Red bull doesn't lie it gives you wings, because that's how Leo got his wings.
User avatar
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:18 am

Re: Daily Sketch #6

by 3lijahG Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:23 am

that picture looks like dan himself , slightly...
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
Image
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: Daily Sketch #6

by QwertyFail Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:34 am

3lijahG wrote:that picture looks like dan himself , slightly...

Hmm... Now that you mention it...
Image
User avatar
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 am
Location: Australia

Re: Daily Sketch #6

by Daniel Sun Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:17 am

QwertyFail wrote:
3lijahG wrote:that picture looks like dan himself , slightly...

Hmm... Now that you mention it...


I disagree. Though, here is a picture I drew of myself earlier this year.
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Daily Sketch #6

by Cosminel Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:59 am

Daniel Sun wrote:
QwertyFail wrote:
3lijahG wrote:that picture looks like dan himself , slightly...

Hmm... Now that you mention it...


I disagree. Though, here is a picture I drew of myself earlier this year.
Image

both look like you :twisted:
Image
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: Daily Sketch #6

by QwertyFail Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:23 pm

Daniel Sun wrote:I disagree. Though, here is a picture I drew of myself earlier this year.
Image

I sense imminent doom...
Image
User avatar
qwerty-space
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 1:12 pm

Re: Daily Sketch #6

by qwerty-space Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:06 am

they look.....similar.....maybe leo is what dan looked like when he was younger....
Image
Kalk
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:22 am

Re: Daily Sketch #6

by Kalk Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:50 am

Dan,

That looks nothing like you, where are the big goofy ears and the buck teeth? You should have at least drew a super model with her arm around you as well.

hahaha.
Return to News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests