All the latest news here..
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Culmination Production Blog

by Daniel Sun Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:53 pm

For those who don't know, I'm developing a new game in the Armed with Wings universe called 'Culmination'. Everyone interested in the development of Culmination should read my Culmination Production Blog.

Regardless if you're interested or not, everyone should follow me on Twitter and Facebook. It's the best way to get update on my projects.

Sun-Studios is yet to see it's brightest days, I've got 4-5 games in development which all kick ass and are all fun. Long live Sun-Studios.

-Daniel Sun
Vandheer Lorde II

Re: Culmination Production Blog

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:45 pm

-Bows-

long live SS!
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:04 am

Amen...
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:27 am

yea...new game...at last :lol:
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:13 pm

Ninja Bolt was pretty cool.
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Omar Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Ninja bolt needed more maddness. lol
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:24 am

Omar wrote:Ninja bolt needed more maddness. lol

More MADNESS? Isn't jumping from building to building while destroying hordes of enemies without stopping crazy enough for you?
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:15 am

Thanks for all the suggestions and keep them coming. But don't be let down when culmination is released without multiple weapons, fighting styles, abilities ect. The scope of this game will be much smaller than Armed with Wings 3. I haven't finished he design yet, but so far the battle system itself is suppose to be quite flexible in the sense that it provided enough variety that additional addons are not needed. Other wise I've be making this game for far longer than planned.

With that said, Lone Warrior animations with scarf and fringe.
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:28 am

Now THAT'S the TRUE Armed With Wings/Lone Warrior!
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:45 am

Yea, lookin sick, but Dan, did you answer my Question?
when is the game taking place (if it's cannon)
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Alessa Mason Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:38 am

Long Live Lone Warrior, the true emperor of blackmist!! 8-)
He should be the ture Armed With wings..........but not anymore....
In my opinion, Leo is not quite suitable to be Armed With Wings.......
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
Nameless1
Nebula
Nebula

by Nameless1 Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:06 pm

I know what you mean, Leo's not old enough I guess to be thought of as a demi-god. He also seems still innocent and is adorable. I don't even think the lone warrior has ever smiled in his life.
Make guns not war.

I'm water person, think of a Pisces with a longsword.
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole

by armed with hands Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:44 pm

YEAH THATS THE REAL LONE WARRIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Contradicting Each Other,Don't You think? :lol:
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Alessa Mason Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Nameless1 wrote:I know what you mean, Leo's not old enough I guess to be thought of as a demi-god. He also seems still innocent and is adorable. I don't even think the lone warrior has ever smiled in his life.

Finally, Someone who ever understand!
You do get my point! Thank you!

Lone warrior WILL smile. Leo will be the one who make him smile by tickling him, perhaps? :lol:
Just Kidding.

Well, I think Lone Warrior had a hard time of accepting himself as a Blackmist....and also he was fustrated about Vandheer's cruelty. Or he didn't have a happy childhood ........ er ....... whatver ..... whatever ............

Maybe Lone Warrior was one of the tragic character? :?
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:41 pm

The blackmist itself is god per say, so anyone who gains that power will also gain the knowledge of god, so to speak. When network battled with blackmist, both where equal n both where destroyed. So the god powers where stripped from the lone warrior, and manifested itself in eivanas whom. So network and blackmist regained their power, but in different ways. Blackmist was born through Leo, network pieced himself and hunted to get power.

I'll post for soon, internet is down, using my phone, sucks.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:58 pm

Daniel Sun wrote:So the god powers where stripped from the lone warrior, and manifested itself in Eivana's whom. So network and blackmist regained their power, but in different ways. Blackmist was born through Leo.

Well that explains a fuck-load, that wasn't too clear in the game, probably why none of us suggested it before Hahahahahahaha
Armed with Waffles
Black Hole
Black Hole

by Armed with Waffles Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:54 pm

What needs explaining?
I thought the cutscenes made the point.
Except the last one. Leo was stronger than Lone Warrior when he was Armed with Wings? And he was stronger then Vandheer and Network combined?

Only one explanation: Lone Warrior's purpose was to seal the king...
Leo's was to destroy Network. Dunno, maybe?

Alessa Mason wrote:
Nameless1 wrote:I know what you mean, Leo's not old enough I guess to be thought of as a demi-god. He also seems still innocent and is adorable. I don't even think the lone warrior has ever smiled in his life.

Finally, Someone who ever understand!
You do get my point! Thank you!

Lone warrior WILL smile. Leo will be the one who make him smile by tickling him, perhaps? :lol:
Just Kidding.

Well, I think Lone Warrior had a hard time of accepting himself as a Blackmist....and also he was fustrated about Vandheer's cruelty. Or he didn't have a happy childhood ........ er ....... whatver ..... whatever ............

Maybe Lone Warrior was one of the tragic character? :?

I think he smiled. He resurrected his best friends, seeing them again might made him smile. And look at the way he spoke to Vandheer in the first two games: Like a wise, confident man, who knows his purpose, and also how to fulfill it. The battle with Network and the loss of his powers,
and the years he spent alone guarding that box...

Reeeaaaally.... How old is Vandheer? And Lone Warrior? Lone Warrior must be at least 30.

Technically, Vandheer should be older than him... No, stop, Vandheer is Immortal... He is super badass, cool, my fav character, and he is the strongest human being...

Back to the topic. Cool animations. We appriciate the hard work.
GENTLEMAN!
Chop of my head with such velocity
that my blood will rocket through my neck,
and propel my lifeless body
ALL THE WAY TO PHOENIX!!!

Woooow... Yo, what's in Phoenix?

Why, it's your mama Steve.
GET THE AXE!!!
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:07 am

@AWW well yea, but think about the guy's given name, The lone Warrior, that tells you his purpose instantly, he's the kind of person who just is, he only exist to fight evil when need be and i personally believe that in the third game after all that fighting and Taking over Vandheer's Kingdom, maybe he felt regretful, hence why he gave up his powers and became The Lone Warrior.....
Now that his purpose is fulfilled......

As for Vandheer, well, he's quite Skinny, but i always imagine he has a deep voice, he speaks wisely as if he has a few years experience under his belt (not like 'that', sicko's -_-)

So yea, i think personally he's been alive for Thousands of years, but maybe he never grows old in terms of how he looks......
Nameless1
Nebula
Nebula

by Nameless1 Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:29 am

Anyone who absorbs blackmist gains the knowledge of god?

Damn that's a lot for a 14 year old to handle.
Make guns not war.

Armed with Waffles
Black Hole
Black Hole

by Armed with Waffles Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:07 am

Definetly...
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:@AWW well yea, but think about the guy's given name, The lone Warrior, that tells you his purpose instantly, he's the kind of person who just is, he only exist to fight evil when need be and i personally believe that in the third game after all that fighting and Taking over Vandheer's Kingdom, maybe he felt regretful, hence why he gave up his powers and became The Lone Warrior.....

As for Vandheer, well, he's quite Skinny, but i always imagine he has a deep voice, he speaks wisely as if he has a few years experience under his belt (not like 'that', sicko's -_-)

So yea, i think personally he's been alive for Thousands of years, but maybe he never grows old in terms of how he looks......

Yeah same here, deep voice and everything. But I don't think Lone Warrior gave away his power...
He was stripped from it. I mean both Blackmist and Network were destroyed, and he had his powers becaude he was Blackmist's host. But try to understand him...
He started as a rebell, to overthrow the King because of he thought the King was cruel.
He formed the rebellion, but everyone got slaughtered except for a few... From his perspective it was all his fault... He was the commander thus he has responsibility... Then he gets resurrected and he is granted the power to correct his mistakes... And he had... But then... He had to spend 13 years alone, knowing full well that Network will come and then probably he will die by his hands... Vandheer will be free again and all this had been for nothing... his only hope was Leo, but he did not know if Blackmist reincarnated or not... So many burdens to bear...
GENTLEMAN!
Chop of my head with such velocity
that my blood will rocket through my neck,
and propel my lifeless body
ALL THE WAY TO PHOENIX!!!

Woooow... Yo, what's in Phoenix?

Why, it's your mama Steve.
GET THE AXE!!!
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Alessa Mason Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:47 am

Armed with Waffles wrote:Definetly...
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:@AWW well yea, but think about the guy's given name, The lone Warrior, that tells you his purpose instantly, he's the kind of person who just is, he only exist to fight evil when need be and i personally believe that in the third game after all that fighting and Taking over Vandheer's Kingdom, maybe he felt regretful, hence why he gave up his powers and became The Lone Warrior.....

Yeah same here, deep voice and everything. But I don't think Lone Warrior gave away his power...
He was stripped from it. I mean both Blackmist and Network were destroyed, and he had his powers becaude he was Blackmist's host. But try to understand him...
He started as a rebell, to overthrow the King because of he thought the King was cruel.
He formed the rebellion, but everyone got slaughtered except for a few... From his perspective it was all his fault... He was the commander thus he has responsibility... Then he gets resurrected and he is granted the power to correct his mistakes... And he had... But then... He had to spend 13 years alone, knowing full well that Network will come and then probably he will die by his hands... Vandheer will be free again and all this had been for nothing... his only hope was Leo, but he did not know if Blackmist reincarnated or not... So many burdens to bear...

Lone Warrior is much older than he look...
or maybe he is over 200-years-old and forever frozen in age of 25........
He should choose his path and try to live on............
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole

by armed with hands Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:33 am

i think for culmination lone warrior doesn't need variety of weapon,just need more combo and FINISHER!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Contradicting Each Other,Don't You think? :lol:
sparky
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by sparky Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:59 am

*Leo reaches towards the lone warrior to tickle him... two seconds later he is on the ground with his arm behind him and a blade nudging his neck.* :lol:
Nameless1
Nebula
Nebula

by Nameless1 Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:31 am

@sparky

He'd probably just twist Leo's hand behind his back and push him away, otherwise Eivanna would put a blade to HIS neck.

Then Leo would make some snarky comment about the warriors uptightness.
Make guns not war.

Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Alessa Mason Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:37 am

I think Lone Warrior will teach Leo swordmanship, right?
I assumed Lone Warrior is far stronger than eivana.......
Perhaps, Leo always annoys and beg Lone Warrior to teach him sword combating by hugging Lone warrior's leg........... :lol:

Or.....Leo may tease and make Lone Warrior feel embarrass every single day to test his patience........... :D
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
Return to News