All the latest news here..
User avatar
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1340
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 am
Location: Australia

New, New Armed with Wings 3 trailer!

by Daniel Sun Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:16 am

Game is nearly ready! I'm sponsor hunting now. I compiled this trailer together using Première and After Effects. After Effects is a really sweet program, I've used it once before in 2008 to make a basic animation. My only beef is that its a very laggy experience. Makes me want to go get one of them quadro cards.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKuwa37KqtU
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: New, New Armed with Wings 3 trailer!

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:35 am

Daniel Sun wrote:Game is nearly ready! I'm sponsor hunting now. I compiled this trailer together using Première and After Effects. After Effects is a really sweet program, I've used it once before in 2008 to make a basic animation. My only beef is that its a very laggy experience. Makes me want to go get one of them quadro cards.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKuwa37KqtU


Freakin sweet, I dun care much for that music though
the other two songs are elite though
love the Cutscenes, Vandheer, still badass...
by the looks of it Leo gets raped (Owned) and then Eivana comes to his rescue^^

very nice, looks almost finished
plz tell me there is more than 4 cutscenes....?
Image
User avatar
lvlsomething
Nova
Nova
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:54 pm
Location: Texas, United States

Re: New, New Armed with Wings 3 trailer!

by lvlsomething Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:00 am

Was that the Contrast Monster, surrounded by children, thirty seconds in?

Anyways, I'm shivering with anticipation of this game.
And what the hell is that music?
User avatar
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1340
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 am
Location: Australia

Re: New, New Armed with Wings 3 trailer!

by Daniel Sun Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:50 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Daniel Sun wrote:Game is nearly ready! I'm sponsor hunting now. I compiled this trailer together using Première and After Effects. After Effects is a really sweet program, I've used it once before in 2008 to make a basic animation. My only beef is that its a very laggy experience. Makes me want to go get one of them quadro cards.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKuwa37KqtU


Freakin sweet, I dun care much for that music though
the other two songs are elite though
love the Cutscenes, Vandheer, still badass...
by the looks of it Leo gets raped (Owned) and then Eivana comes to his rescue^^

very nice, looks almost finished
plz tell me there is more than 4 cutscenes....?

There are like 9 of em.
User avatar
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 am
Location: Mexico City

Re: New, New Armed with Wings 3 trailer!

by Omar Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:34 am

Great trailer! you got a great taste of music cutscenes looks epic and this keep me thinking about a contest..

how about if all the Sun-studios communty prepare themself for aww3 and record how fast they can finish aww3 in medium (if there's a difficult chooser) and well the person who finish it without editing the game gets i don't know get sub or something...loser gets faggot rank lol or something xD

nah...but i think it will be a good idea...wish daniel added a Campain time mark...:o
User avatar
qwerty-space
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 1:12 pm

Re: New, New Armed with Wings 3 trailer!

by qwerty-space Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:37 am

i ve got a great sponser for you http://www.andkon.com i cant wait for the game to come out!

the music was rubbish but at the same time brilliant di it sing 'bla-bla-blaaaack venom' or somink.

nice trailer, hope the game is just as good
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: New, New Armed with Wings 3 trailer!

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:30 am

yea, Dan that music was horrible compared to the last ones...

Something i hope to see in the near future is a racing Flash game (parkour-Esq) with Aww characters
Also, why aren't there anymore podcast's?
I liked em^^
Image
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: New, New Armed with Wings 3 trailer!

by QwertyFail Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:56 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :x :evil:

China censor shit!!! Can't fucking see the awesomeness from within!!! GAH!!! FUCK this shit with China!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Image
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: New, New Armed with Wings 3 trailer!

by sumrandumstuff Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:07 am

Don't worry I won't skip any of the cutscenes(I never skipped the other ones.) Does this game have any swearing or really bloody sequences. Cause I'd think this game was stupid and TOTALLY AWESOME if u did!
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
NintendoAgent
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Re: New, New Armed with Wings 3 trailer!

by NintendoAgent Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:09 am

Dan, this looks amazing, with all the time and effort you spent on this game and didn't even say fuck it. I applaud you good sir!
User avatar
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 am
Location: Racoon city

Re: New, New Armed with Wings 3 trailer!

by Aku saturos Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:08 am

Dan is there a countdown for the game to be finally realeased?
Image
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: New, New Armed with Wings 3 trailer!

by QwertyFail Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:24 am

ensb wrote:
QwertyFail wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :x :evil:

China censor shit!!! Can't fucking see the awesomeness from within!!! GAH!!! FUCK this shit with China!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:


……
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTkzODM3Nzgw.html


OMG THANK YOU!!! :D :D :D :o :o :o

You are the BEST of the BEST!!!

I was going to try some proxy servers... but I only found ones that you have to pay for...
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: New, New Armed with Wings 3 trailer!

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:36 am

R0FLWAFFLE wrote:Dan, aww3 looks EPIC. I can hardly wait. That flaming skull thing looks awesome :o


If i'm not mistaken that Flaming Skull was in the Demo for the original Aww3, yes?
Image
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: New, New Armed with Wings 3 trailer!

by sumrandumstuff Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:51 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
R0FLWAFFLE wrote:Dan, aww3 looks EPIC. I can hardly wait. That flaming skull thing looks awesome :o


If i'm not mistaken that Flaming Skull was in the Demo for the original Aww3, yes?


Why yes it was. U r correct. That sounded sophisticated. :lol:
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: New, New Armed with Wings 3 trailer!

by QwertyFail Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:06 am

Everyone go to 0:39 and you will see Vandheer say something to Armed With Wings...

You can clearly see it's Armed With Wings by the scarf-like cape he is wearing...
Image
User avatar
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:46 pm
Location: The forest

Re: New, New Armed with Wings 3 trailer!

by VandheerLorde Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:26 pm

QwertyFail wrote:Everyone go to 0:39 and you will see Vandheer say something to Armed With Wings...

You can clearly see it's Armed With Wings by the scarf-like cape he is wearing...


Vandheer Lorde: 'You've become so weak' *Slashes away a magic ball that explodes to a rock just as the "target" jumps away*
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: New, New Armed with Wings 3 trailer!

by QwertyFail Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:43 pm

VandheerLorde wrote:
QwertyFail wrote:Everyone go to 0:39 and you will see Vandheer say something to Armed With Wings...

You can clearly see it's Armed With Wings by the scarf-like cape he is wearing...


Vandheer Lorde: 'You've become so weak' *Slashes away a magic ball that explodes to a rock just as the "target" jumps away*


Clearly not Eivana through. You can tell that the "target's" hair does not spike up like Eivana's.

From that quote I'm again starting to think that Blackmist's "eternal reign" (A.K.A. "powers") is starting to weaken, which means that the box containing Vandheer is also starting to weaken...

Then, after years of "self-training" in the box, Vandheer breaks through the magical barrier, twice as strong as the last time we saw him... :shock:

-- Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:52 am --

Also, take note of the scene at about 0:36-0:38. If you observe very closely you can see that during the struggle between Vandheer and the "Target", that it's Vandheer who pushes the "Target" back, not both of them pushing each other back... :? :?: :?
Image
User avatar
LegacyNobody
Nova
Nova
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:26 pm
Location: Texas, United States

Re: New, New Armed with Wings 3 trailer!

by LegacyNobody Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:09 pm

YAY! im excited. and everyone talks about vandheer. he's like the iconic symbol of aww lol. btw my psn is Vandheer_Lorde. XD does anyone have littlebigplanet or uncharted 2. i got little big planet few days ago and its pretty koool. i got a free raiden skin from mgs4
At the end of fear, Oblivion.
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: New, New Armed with Wings 3 trailer!

by Cosminel Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:01 am

i saw the trailer and i must say is amazing..i liked the fact that i saw a zabimaru tipe zampakto;)
Image
User avatar
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 am
Location: Racoon city

Re: New, New Armed with Wings 3 trailer!

by Aku saturos Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:48 am

Well dan does the game will be released pass september?
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: New, New Armed with Wings 3 trailer!

by Cosminel Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:02 pm

hey ''somebody'' i think youre sister must wait for the game to came out because didn't explained us those thing's that you asked and we asked him a lot believe me ;)
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: New, New Armed with Wings 3 trailer!

by Cosminel Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:05 pm

just now i saw something interesting in the trailer..i saw that AWW stoped vandher from killing leo at the end of the video...so that means that AWW is good guy and he fught along Leo...interesting :ugeek:
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: New, New Armed with Wings 3 trailer!

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:42 pm

Cosminel wrote:just now i saw something interesting in the trailer..i saw that AWW stoped vandher from killing leo at the end of the video...so that means that AWW is good guy and he fught along Leo...interesting :ugeek:


Or, he wishes to corrupt Leo...?

Also, i think this 'WHOLE' Forum is 'just' guys hahahaha
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: New, New Armed with Wings 3 trailer!

by Cosminel Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:49 am

yea youre right vandher..i never saw a girl on this forum :|
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: New, New Armed with Wings 3 trailer!

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Cosminel wrote:yea youre right vandher..i never saw a girl on this forum :|


Is that Sexist?
lol
Image
Return to News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest