All the latest news here..
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ame Furry + AwW Music & You

by Daniel Sun Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:02 am

Ame Furry
Back in 2012, I worked on a game called Ame Furry with Newgrounds programmer TharosTheDragon. Ame Furry is a turn-based RPG featuring an all female cast (like SkullGirls!) and online battles. I contributed my character animation skill to this project, we had another artist doing the Environments and UI while Kyle did code and design. I love the characters I created for this game and would love to use them again in a new title... we'll see what happens.

Check out Amy Furry on Newgrounds!

Armed with Wings Music
Of all my skills, music production is my least experienced. I've been playing lots of guitar for a few years now and while guitar is one thing, producing music is another. Either way I'd like to share a WIP track I've created this week. It's called Rogue - It's intended to be used in upcoming Armed with Wings games. Have a listen, please comment as I'd love some feed back. Imaging this track being used in Armed with Wings 1. Does it feel right?

What do you want on Sun-Studios
I'm wanting to add more to Sun-Studios.net. I want this place to be a treasure chest with lots of goodies for everyone. As a net surfer back in the 2002, I would be able to find websites with so much miscellaneous shit for download: screensavers, icons, sounds, sprites, applications... Hence why I created the Junk section! But is it enough? What would you like to see? A video sections perhaps? or a download sections? I think at least a picture gallery of my artwork is in order. Let me know :)
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

Re: Ame Furry + AwW Music & You

by Omar Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:12 am

You pretty much struggled a lot in 2012.
How many Game Projects were you in by the way? I will play Ame Furry/Fury(can't tell if the title contains one R or two.)
The soundtrack "rouge" sounds amazing.

"We call this Power Blackmist, Armed with Wings"
I tested the soundtrack with the first Armed with Wings up to Armed with wings 3. I personally think that Armed with Wings 2 and Red Moon have that type of atmosphere for this type of music. Even the small cutscene in Armed with Wings has that feeling.
Pretty much this soundtrack is very well done.

What i want from Sun-Studios.net? Armed With Wings Reboot.
And Daily sketches.
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:48 pm

Thanks for your feedback Omar! Looks like i'm on the right track, musically.

2012 was rubbish for me - Too many game projects to count:
ZombieMayhem
Keyboard Commander
Soul Scatter
+100s of other prototypes
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Omar Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:12 am

Remember my friend, you are not alone in this world.
If I had been wiser back in the day, i would of told you that:
Good moments Don't last FOREVER so you need to enjoy them. And bad moments certainly won't last FOREVER as well.

I joined Sun-Studios.net to see the ending of Power Star 4. At the time, you said that you were tweaking it to perfection. You however worked on a small game called Armed With Wings. The Armed with Wings series was one of those few Flash Games I really enjoyed. Adding new to each entry.
We all have bad moments in our lives, we have to find a way to survive the day and sleep through the night. I became interested in Game Developing because I said to myself. I want to be like Daniel Sun where he adds fun in entertainment. But I thought further, now I want to outsmart my motivation.

I know some people who i met from different communites/forums and they say that they are fan of your game series armed with wings. I play armed with wings not because it's fun! Because in each game you can see that developer dedication and that love in crafting the characters.

You're small, but always think big my friend. You may not be a Shigeru Miyamoto, a Hideo Kojima, a David Jaffee, but for this small community you are a phenomenal developer.
We all fall at some point in our life. But you need to get up. Maybe your Patreon isn't doing so well. But remember that you'll eventually get that help.

As for me, I cannot wait for the next entry of the Armed With Wings game. I wish you best of luck and wish you a huge success in the gaming world.
But remember, we are the ones who supported you here, on Sun-studios.
Blackout
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Blackout Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:42 pm

The Armed with Wings Music track you posted definitely sounds to me like it would be playing while infiltrating Vandheer's castle or something sneaking or daring like that.
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:44 am

Omar wrote:Remember my friend, you are not alone in this world.
If I had been wiser back in the day, i would of told you that:
Good moments Don't last FOREVER so you need to enjoy them. And bad moments certainly won't last FOREVER as well.

I joined Sun-Studios.net to see the ending of Power Star 4. At the time, you said that you were tweaking it to perfection. You however worked on a small game called Armed With Wings. The Armed with Wings series was one of those few Flash Games I really enjoyed. Adding new to each entry.
We all have bad moments in our lives, we have to find a way to survive the day and sleep through the night. I became interested in Game Developing because I said to myself. I want to be like Daniel Sun where he adds fun in entertainment. But I thought further, now I want to outsmart my motivation.

I know some people who i met from different communites/forums and they say that they are fan of your game series armed with wings. I play armed with wings not because it's fun! Because in each game you can see that developer dedication and that love in crafting the characters.

You're small, but always think big my friend. You may not be a Shigeru Miyamoto, a Hideo Kojima, a David Jaffee, but for this small community you are a phenomenal developer.
We all fall at some point in our life. But you need to get up. Maybe your Patreon isn't doing so well. But remember that you'll eventually get that help.

As for me, I cannot wait for the next entry of the Armed With Wings game. I wish you best of luck and wish you a huge success in the gaming world.
But remember, we are the ones who supported you here, on Sun-studios.

You're totally awesome - sticking around for so long and continuing to post on this forum, twitter and keeping up with my progress when there was no progress - High Five!
New Armed with Wings will be bomb - and future games will be more bomb. The future is bright!

Blackout wrote:The Armed with Wings Music track you posted definitely sounds to me like it would be playing while infiltrating Vandheer's castle or something sneaking or daring like that.

Good to know! It's important to me that the Music is awesome - so I have to improve my skills :)
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Omar Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:53 am

Indeed!
Your crappy past will eventually disappear from your mind. I really think that we face obstacles some point in our lives. What you've said about 2012 being a rubbish year for you. I sincerely think that it was an obstacle for your sanity.

But you are here in 2014...the present day.

I want to become a great developer because, you firstly motivated me to become one.
And because working in a commercial job is boring. I hope I am worthy enough to deliver 'that' enjoyment to everyone in the gaming community. I don't really want to spend all my life going to these boring meetings and these rip off scams these industries put towards you.

Edit: Once I get my bank account established I will support your Patreon, because Armed With Wings is my drug, I certainly miss it. Please, do not disappoint me (which is strange when you do).
Return to News