All the latest news here..
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Friday Fried Frezy

by Daniel Sun Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:07 am

IT'S FRIDAY FRIEND FRENZY
Today I will plug in people and projects that are of interest to me... and thus should be interest to you!

Madness Project Nexus 2
Bumping my previous post - Madness deserves a proper game and this project deserves funding. Please help out, if you can or simply share this post to get the word around :)
Go back Project Nexus on KickStarter here!

OpenFL
Attention flash developers! You may or may not have heard of OpenFL - a haxe framework for developing games. OpenFL is basically ActionScript 3 on crack. Make games in a similar workflow to flash, but deploy to Windows, Max, Linux, Ios, Android ect.... Console support for Wiiu, Ps4 and Xbox is coming!
Now I KNOW that adobe air lets you target multiple platforms... BUT with OpenFL, lets say you target windows... It will convert your haxe code into Native c++ code! It's like a short cut to writing a full C++ game, performance is truly NATIVE.
More about OpenFL here!
Support OpenFL

DeadCells
Speaking of OpenFL, this here is a game developed by MotionTwin using OpenFL! This game looks absolutely AMAZING and is worthy of your attention.
Check out the DeadCells blog!

RicePirate
Everyone loves funny cartoons. There's a good chance you've seen/heard/know RicePirate. Excellent voice actor and animator. He has recently started a PATREON. Patreon is a platform (like kickstarter) that lets fans and followers donate a small amount monthly to help creative people keep working. If you have a spare $ why not send it his way?
Why not support cool cartoons?

LochieAxon
Animator, Programmer, Game Creator and web developer! Lochie is a good friend of mine with much skill. Need a website built? USE HIM! I AM SO SHOULD YOU!
Lochie's creations here!

Omar
Super active board member, upcoming writer and indie game developer. He's got some interesting games in the works, I recommend you give him some attention and support :)
Check out more about his game here!
Follow omar on twitter!

Want a shout out next Friday? Let me know in the comments :) also BECOME A MEMBER, join the elitist group of forum members.
Lastly I'll plug my own project (on my own site durrr) Armed with Wings! Go over to http://www.armedwithwings.com as I have an active blog over there too!
Love you Bye.
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

Re: Friday Fried Frezy

by Omar Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:18 am

Really happy to see my game here on Sun-studios!
Cheers mate!
16thSquadSanseki
Black Hole
Black Hole

by 16thSquadSanseki Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:12 pm

Nice idea, I myself like to feature stuff :D
My Art Thread | My Portfolio || 16thSquadSanseki on: deviantART | Twitter | tumblr || Avatar: Zergling by CarBot Animations
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:02 am

Indeed featuring is networking is playing is good :) Help the world spread life to soil!
Return to News