Moderators: Blackout, VandheerLorde

Blackout
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

AwW Discord?

by Blackout Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:34 pm

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/mZen5rV
-
I mentioned this on your twitch stream, Dan, but in case you did not get it, having an official Armed with Wings Discord channel would be a great way to bring the community together.
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: AwW Discord?

by Daniel Sun Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:35 am

Yeah? Discord is like team speak right? I don't now any of that works. How will it facility the community?
Fans will be able to voice chat with eachother? Or is it kinda like voice chat meets reddit community?
Blackout
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Blackout Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:28 pm

Daniel Sun wrote:Yeah? Discord is like team speak right? I don't now any of that works. How will it facility the community?
Fans will be able to voice chat with eachother? Or is it kinda like voice chat meets reddit community?

It is a voice platform like ts, yes, but it's become/becoming the new "thing", as it's far more engaging to use and provides for many more features than other voice clients. Most of it is actually message based rather than voice chat.

I can set a room up for AwW and either transfer ownership to you or give you admin rights if you'd be more comfortable with that. I just know it's done a lot to help unite some other scarce communities I'm apart of.
Blackout
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Blackout Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:21 pm

I just finished setting up a room and posted the link in the OP. If you'd ever like to take it over (and officiate it), Dan, I've already prepared for that. Hope this will be as popular for the AwW community as it is others's :).
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:30 am

Hooray for Discord++
Return to Discussion