Please report any bugs you find here!

Moderators: Blackout, VandheerLorde

MadSephiroth
Newb

Is Level 34 Broken?

by MadSephiroth Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:04 am

I've been trying for the past half hour trying to get the relic from level 34, but I just haven't been able to. I searched for guides that detailed where the relics are, but as far as I know, none exist. I've gotten every relic aside from this one and level 40's relic, so I don't think I haven't found it because I'm not good at searching. All of the other relics seemed very straightforward, but level 34...

I can see that there's more to the level. I can see that there's a bounce pad in an area I haven't explored yet by pressing myself against a wall, but I can't seem to get to it. I assume the relic would probably be in there, but I can't get that area. Is this just me being stupid, or is the relic actually unobtainable right now?

Knowing me, there's something really obvious I'm missing, and that's where the relic is hiding, but after spending so long trying to find it, I have to say that's very unlikely.

So, has anyone gotten the relic from level 34? If so, HOW? I NEED TO KNOW!!!
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Is Level 34 Broken?

by Daniel Sun Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:51 pm

Remember that some levels have different goal posts, that lead to different starting points in the following level.
Good luck :)
Return to Bugs & Support