Got an idea? Suggest it here!

Moderators: Blackout, VandheerLorde

Domideus
Newb

Music, A few suggestions and contributions.

by Domideus Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:04 am

If you are a TLDR kind of person i highlighted the most important points in Blue

Ok so earlier i made a post in discussions about possible changes to the music in AWW and since then ive spent the last 3 days mulling over it in my head.
I feel i may have the talent required to compose some simple and concise concept music with piano and organs. If i am able to record a song or a compilation would i be able to contact you via your email and send you my music? All music would be free to use and manipulated as you wish so long as i receive feedback via email. I am not professionally talented however if i can at least feel i contributed to this game with the extent of my abilities it would bring me joy.

-Dallass

PS. After writing this and reading it over i just want to clarify that all i wish is to help contribute to the game.
Blackout
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

Re: Music, A few suggestions and contributions.

by Blackout Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:20 pm

You can talk to Dan (and usually more easily and) directly here: https://discord.gg/ANSmnaD
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Music, A few suggestions and contributions.

by Daniel Sun Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:09 pm

Thank you for reaching out! I do however want to make everything in Rearmed :) A creative challenge.
Return to Suggestions & Impressions