Got an idea? Suggest it here!

Moderators: Blackout, VandheerLorde

forever756
Newb

Hub World

by forever756 Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:37 pm

Sorry if there've been treads about this already, but I figured it'd be a good idea to make something like in AwW 3 to have a central hub world in which you can change weapons, select levels, upgrade stuff, talk to NPCs, etc. I believe it could give the game a more full and less lonely feel (the latter especially if you were to add side characters or NPCs).
Thanks for reading!
DarklordMogrithe
Core Nova
Core Nova

Re: Hub World

by DarklordMogrithe Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:53 pm

Welcome to the forum! As for your idea, I would support it if the game was less linear, but Rearmed in particular seems like it should have the "lonely" feel mentioned. The lone warrior has lost his entire army, so there wouldn't really be any non-hostile NPCs. His quest, too, is fairly straightforward: slay the King. Now that I've mentioned this, I am suddenly quite interested in what an open world Armed with Wings game would play like though. :)
forever756
Newb

by forever756 Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:45 am

I dunno, I just feel like the story should have something more... maybe a town of survivors that the warrior passes through and helps protect, giving the people a ray of hope that builds up the final battle with the faith of the people on the warrior's shoulders.

Eh maybe I just need friends.
Thanks for the warm welcome! Happy to be here.
Blackout
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Blackout Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:45 pm

forever756 wrote:I dunno, I just feel like the story should have something more... maybe a town of survivors that the warrior passes through and helps protect, giving the people a ray of hope that builds up the final battle with the faith of the people on the warrior's shoulders.

Eh maybe I just need friends.
Thanks for the warm welcome! Happy to be here.

Sounds like a narrative for post-AwW2 & pre-AwW3 LW.
Vandheer_Lorde_PL
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Vandheer_Lorde_PL Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:00 pm

IDK it would be good idea to AwW1. I think it will be better to add something like that to AwW2 or 3.

tududu tududu I'm the best all the time I'm,
Return to Suggestions & Impressions