Got an idea? Suggest it here!

Moderators: Blackout, VandheerLorde

DarklordMogrithe
Core Nova
Core Nova

Redistribute Effects of Weapon Stats

by DarklordMogrithe Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:05 pm

It seems that some stats are used for things that others should be used for, especially the damage stat. (I will refer to the sword icon as damage, the shield icon as defense, the arrows as speed, and the ruler as length.) Below is a breakdown of some weapon effects that could be rebalanced:
  • Attack speed is determined by damage rather than speed, though it should be the other way around.
  • Power strike charge rate and Vandheer's ice spikes are charged by damage alone, though they should probably be influenced by speed.
  • Defense should increase the amount of damage that can be absorbed by blocking.
  • Reach should be used to increase the distance of LW's dash attack (S), and the height of both LW's and VL's Up+S attacks, rather than damage.
There may be others, but as it currently stands, the damage stat has significantly more influence than it should. By changing the things that I have listed, each stat will have consequences, and it may no longer be the best idea to choose the weapon with the highest damage.
Blackout
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

Re: Redistribute Effects of Weapon Stats

by Blackout Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:56 am

Support.
Vandheer_Lorde_PL
Core Nova
Core Nova

Re: Redistribute Effects of Weapon Stats

by Vandheer_Lorde_PL Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:07 pm

After so many testing it I know that:
- Sword icon is dmg, (Also determine noumber and speed of casting VL sspikes)
- Arrows are speed (tested on mystic blade)
- Shield ik that it was health statistic but after the block change I'm not sure.
- This bar is a the power of LW special (doesn't apply to VL [need further testing])

Hope I helped, but I still dont know what determines the lenght and height of Specials (both VL and LW).

tududu tududu I'm the best all the time I'm,
Return to Suggestions & Impressions