Follow the development of Culmination..
User avatar
16thSquadSanseki
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:37 pm
Location: CranKy Chat

Re: Production Blog Entry #3

by 16thSquadSanseki Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Nameless1 wrote:OK, for a nerd point SS arc is the soul society arc, the one when Ichigo goes there to save Rukia.

As for your episode length thing. I kinda have to agree with you, m ypersonal theory about bleach is that the creator actually set the series up so that it could end after Rukias rescue, which would make it a good 26 episodes I think, standard length for a series to run. In my opinion Bleach was not granted this opportunity because it became so popular that they couldn't just end it like that.

Just a little theory of mine.

Possible. And now when it was supposed to end (after Arrancar Arc) Kubo had to change the ending and there will be 10 more years of Bleach probably. At least that's what I heard.

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:It makes sense actually, but why not just end it there then start up a second series later lol

What do you mean by "second series"? Other than Bleach? Well, it wouldn't be the same and it could be not so popular. Kubo was writing also Zombie Powder, but never finished.

Daniel Sun wrote:Don't watch the anime, it's rubbish now. Just read the manga, no filler shit. I'd like to wait until the manga is finished, and read the whole thing in 1 go. Much better than 20 pages a week.

I skip most of the fillers, but I like to watch chapters animated :)
And probably you will have to wait quite a bit for manga to finish :D However, yeah, I had to catch up with Bleach on the beginning so I was reading a lot and then "suddenly" I got to the current latest chapter and it was terrible that I couldn't know what happened later. But now I'm used to it. That is time for thinking of theories :D

Cosminel wrote:I advice you to not do that...because you will have to wait another 3 more years :lol: ...this isn't the last arc that Tite Kubo will make;)...it will be another one that will last 3-4 years;)...and I'm very glad that bleach didn't ended after rukia was saved....but I think it coudn't end either way....there are some key poin't in the first manga chapters that shows some of the hollows from hweko Mundo...like that when Ichigo defeated that hollow that killed hes mother...and even so...Aizen has a very huge apparence in the ss arc so I think it was never to talk about end it after rukia is saved;)

You got a point here. I don't know how it was really supposed to be with Soul Society arc, I heard only about the ending of Arrancar Arc.
My Art Thread | My Portfolio || 16thSquadSanseki on: deviantART | Twitter | tumblr || Avatar: Zergling by CarBot Animations
User avatar
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 am
Location: Australia

Re: Production Blog Entry #3

by Daniel Sun Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:40 pm

Indeed watching chapters animated is awesome, and indeed the SS ark anime was awesome. But man the animation has mainly gone downhill, lack of blood, ect... I dislike the anime now.
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Production Blog Entry #3

by Vandheer Lorde II Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:57 pm

Daniel Sun wrote:Indeed watching chapters animated is awesome, and indeed the SS ark anime was awesome. But man the animation has mainly gone downhill, lack of blood, ect... I dislike the anime now.


It's hard to find good anime's nowdays, with all this fan-shit and Unrealistic plots that don't make sense and lack Logic......Why i love Drawing my own series, i don't have to worry about it lacking anything, my only limits are my skill and my Imagination....both of which are always expanding...



As is my Penis.... :o


I kid.... :D
Image
User avatar
16thSquadSanseki
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:37 pm
Location: CranKy Chat

Re: Production Blog Entry #3

by 16thSquadSanseki Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Daniel Sun wrote:Indeed watching chapters animated is awesome, and indeed the SS ark anime was awesome. But man the animation has mainly gone downhill, lack of blood, ect... I dislike the anime now.

Well, yeah, the animation often isn't great, but there were few very good episodes lately. And it also seems to me that there was much more blood in anime in the end of Arrancar Arc (Aizen's transformation was even a bit disgusting :shock: But let's not discuss Butterflyzen :lol:).
My Art Thread | My Portfolio || 16thSquadSanseki on: deviantART | Twitter | tumblr || Avatar: Zergling by CarBot Animations
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Production Blog Entry #3

by Cosminel Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:44 am

16thSquadSanseki wrote:
Daniel Sun wrote:Indeed watching chapters animated is awesome, and indeed the SS ark anime was awesome. But man the animation has mainly gone downhill, lack of blood, ect... I dislike the anime now.

Well, yeah, the animation often isn't great, but there were few very good episodes lately. And it also seems to me that there was much more blood in anime in the end of Arrancar Arc (Aizen's transformation was even a bit disgusting :shock: But let's not discuss Butterflyzen :lol:).

Aizen transformation was hardcore...or when Ichigo kill's uluquiora...or when he fight Grimmjow......those were bad as scenes...and the moust badass scenes are when Ichigo fight's Byakuya and hes Mugetsu transformation...man...whe are keeping discusion's about bleach all over the forum :lol:
Image
User avatar
16thSquadSanseki
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:37 pm
Location: CranKy Chat

Re: Production Blog Entry #3

by 16thSquadSanseki Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:48 pm

Cosminel wrote:
16thSquadSanseki wrote:
Daniel Sun wrote:Indeed watching chapters animated is awesome, and indeed the SS ark anime was awesome. But man the animation has mainly gone downhill, lack of blood, ect... I dislike the anime now.

Well, yeah, the animation often isn't great, but there were few very good episodes lately. And it also seems to me that there was much more blood in anime in the end of Arrancar Arc (Aizen's transformation was even a bit disgusting :shock: But let's not discuss Butterflyzen :lol:).

Aizen transformation was hardcore...or when Ichigo kill's uluquiora...or when he fight Grimmjow......those were bad as scenes...and the moust badass scenes are when Ichigo fight's Byakuya and hes Mugetsu transformation...man...whe are keeping discusion's about bleach all over the forum :lol:

There was lots of badass scenes ^^ Good animation and great music make them really awesome.
However, I liked Mugetsu more in manga. In anime it didn't seem so huge and spectacular. But the soundless attack was great.
And yeah, it seems so :lol: But the Bleach topic is kinda dead...
My Art Thread | My Portfolio || 16thSquadSanseki on: deviantART | Twitter | tumblr || Avatar: Zergling by CarBot Animations
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Production Blog Entry #3

by Cosminel Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:30 pm

whe 2 are like a plague for this forum to talk about bleach...or naruto if the case :twisted:
Image
User avatar
16thSquadSanseki
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:37 pm
Location: CranKy Chat

Re: Production Blog Entry #3

by 16thSquadSanseki Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:13 pm

Cosminel wrote:whe 2 are like a plague for this forum to talk about bleach...or naruto if the case :twisted:

I know too little about Naruto to talk about it :lol: But about Bleach I can talk for hours ^^
My Art Thread | My Portfolio || 16thSquadSanseki on: deviantART | Twitter | tumblr || Avatar: Zergling by CarBot Animations
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Production Blog Entry #3

by Cosminel Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:55 pm

16thSquadSanseki wrote:
Cosminel wrote:whe 2 are like a plague for this forum to talk about bleach...or naruto if the case :twisted:

I know too little about Naruto to talk about it :lol: But about Bleach I can talk for hours ^^

me to :twisted: ...but I also know a lot of naruto :twisted:
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Production Blog Entry #3

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:50 pm

...Naruto........ -eye twitches-

I......FUCKING.....HATE NARUTO!!!!
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Production Blog Entry #3

by Cosminel Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:36 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:...Naruto........ -eye twitches-

I......FUCKING.....HATE NARUTO!!!!

I DON'T :twisted:
Image
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: Production Blog Entry #3

by QwertyFail Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:38 am

I don't care! :D
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Production Blog Entry #3

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:06 am

QwertyFail wrote:I don't care! :D


....me neither :/
Image
User avatar
16thSquadSanseki
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:37 pm
Location: CranKy Chat

Re: Production Blog Entry #3

by 16thSquadSanseki Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:00 pm

I don't care about Naruto :P But I love Bleach ^^
And I just read new chapter, just wow :shock:
My Art Thread | My Portfolio || 16thSquadSanseki on: deviantART | Twitter | tumblr || Avatar: Zergling by CarBot Animations
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Production Blog Entry #3

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:50 pm

16thSquadSanseki wrote:I don't care about Naruto :P But I love Bleach ^^
And I just read new chapter, just wow :shock:


Was your reaction like "Holy Camel Penis with Dog flavored Tits" ?

Image
OH MAI GARDDDDD
Image
User avatar
sparky
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:14 am

Re: Production Blog Entry #3

by sparky Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:25 pm

In the link I sent... I thought that young bill (watch the movie kill bill...) looked like the lone warrior cause of his long hair... white jacket... and sword... rings were funny though. :lol:

Oh and... I agree with vandheer...

BLEACH, NARUTO, AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU SAID... SUCK!!! :x
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Production Blog Entry #3

by Cosminel Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:09 pm

sparky wrote:In the link I sent... I thought that young bill (watch the movie kill bill...) looked like the lone warrior cause of his long hair... white jacket... and sword... rings were funny though. :lol:

Oh and... I agree with vandheer...

BLEACH, NARUTO, AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU SAID... SUCK!!! :x

ohh....sorry to tell you this but if you say such a thing it means you suck...bleach and naruto are 2 of the moust beloved anime in the world :twisted:
Image
User avatar
16thSquadSanseki
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:37 pm
Location: CranKy Chat

Re: Production Blog Entry #3

by 16thSquadSanseki Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:21 pm

Cosminel, I would rather concentrate on "whatever else you said". So sparky doesn't even know what we were talking about :D Just likes to have different opinion :P

Say what you wish, I will love Bleach anyway ^^
My Art Thread | My Portfolio || 16thSquadSanseki on: deviantART | Twitter | tumblr || Avatar: Zergling by CarBot Animations
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Production Blog Entry #3

by Cosminel Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:07 pm

16thSquadSanseki wrote:Cosminel, I would rather concentrate on "whatever else you said". So sparky doesn't even know what we were talking about :D Just likes to have different opinion :P

Say what you wish, I will love Bleach anyway ^^

me to :twisted: ...is the 1st in my favorite anime list :twisted:

-- Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:08 pm --

sometimes I think that I have the powers that Ichigo and some other caracters have :twisted: ...how coool would be if that happens :twisted:
Image
User avatar
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:18 am

Re: Production Blog Entry #3

by 3lijahG Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:29 pm

16thSquadSanseki wrote:I don't care about Naruto :P But I love Bleach ^^
And I just read new chapter, just wow :shock:


ok... who screamed ichigo's name?!
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Production Blog Entry #3

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:24 am

Cosminel wrote:
sparky wrote:In the link I sent... I thought that young bill (watch the movie kill bill...) looked like the lone warrior cause of his long hair... white jacket... and sword... rings were funny though. :lol:

Oh and... I agree with vandheer...

BLEACH, NARUTO, AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU SAID... SUCK!!! :x

ohh....sorry to tell you this but if you say such a thing it means you suck...bleach and naruto are 2 of the moust beloved anime in the world :twisted:


Why do you think that is hmmm?

It's because the majority of people like it correct?
well here's a good example of that...

Mirror's Edge, 'the' most Unique game ever created, it's amazing and new, however it got very shit sales because alot of people don't understand Uniqueness anymore, the only reason Bleach and Naruto are popular is because they are Fan anime's, in other words, they throw shit in it that they know Fan's will love....

Another good example, That movie Sucker Punch, has Hot looking Chicks (That have probably never even learnt any form of Action movie stunts ever before) with Bug, Guns, swords and lots of Violence yes?

I mean c'mon, an insane asylum that's a brothel, Dragons and WWII recreations, a fuck9ing Giant samurai in Shogun armor with a giant Chain-gun....


It's just stupid, the media just wants your attention to these because the masses agree....

In the end, it's all about money...
Image
User avatar
sparky
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:14 am

Re: Production Blog Entry #3

by sparky Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:54 am

Yes a retarded magic... ninja? (in other words a cowardly assasin) who is an immature kid is cool...

Just like starkiller... the sith assasin...
User avatar
Nameless1
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm
Location: the world of SotC

Re: Production Blog Entry #3

by Nameless1 Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:01 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Cosminel wrote:
sparky wrote:In the link I sent... I thought that young bill (watch the movie kill bill...) looked like the lone warrior cause of his long hair... white jacket... and sword... rings were funny though. :lol:

Oh and... I agree with vandheer...

BLEACH, NARUTO, AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU SAID... SUCK!!! :x

ohh....sorry to tell you this but if you say such a thing it means you suck...bleach and naruto are 2 of the moust beloved anime in the world :twisted:


Why do you think that is hmmm?

It's because the majority of people like it correct?
well here's a good example of that...

Mirror's Edge, 'the' most Unique game ever created, it's amazing and new, however it got very shit sales because alot of people don't understand Uniqueness anymore, the only reason Bleach and Naruto are popular is because they are Fan anime's, in other words, they throw shit in it that they know Fan's will love....

Another good example, That movie Sucker Punch, has Hot looking Chicks (That have probably never even learnt any form of Action movie stunts ever before) with Bug, Guns, swords and lots of Violence yes?

I mean c'mon, an insane asylum that's a brothel, Dragons and WWII recreations, a fuck9ing Giant samurai in Shogun armor with a giant Chain-gun....


It's just stupid, the media just wants your attention to these because the masses agree....

In the end, it's all about money...


Sorry Vandheer II, While I love mirrors edge, Okami takes the title of "most unique game" and it also sold like shit. Also, Sucker punch wasn't a "throw shit at the viewers movie" it was Zack Snyder's dream project (lets not forget that this is the man who gave us The 300 and Watchmen).
Make guns not war.

I'm water person, think of a Pisces with a longsword.
User avatar
16thSquadSanseki
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:37 pm
Location: CranKy Chat

Re: Production Blog Entry #3

by 16thSquadSanseki Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:21 pm

Cosminel wrote:sometimes I think that I have the powers that Ichigo and some other caracters have :twisted: ...how coool would be if that happens :twisted:

But imagine you would have to deal with all that annoying souls :|

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Why do you think that is hmmm?

It's because the majority of people like it correct?
well here's a good example of that...

Mirror's Edge, 'the' most Unique game ever created, it's amazing and new, however it got very shit sales because alot of people don't understand Uniqueness anymore, the only reason Bleach and Naruto are popular is because they are Fan anime's, in other words, they throw shit in it that they know Fan's will love....

Another good example, That movie Sucker Punch, has Hot looking Chicks (That have probably never even learnt any form of Action movie stunts ever before) with Bug, Guns, swords and lots of Violence yes?

I mean c'mon, an insane asylum that's a brothel, Dragons and WWII recreations, a fuck9ing Giant samurai in Shogun armor with a giant Chain-gun....


It's just stupid, the media just wants your attention to these because the masses agree....

In the end, it's all about money...

Indeed it's not good say something is good because many people think so. And Bleach is popular, but at least I like it for being Bleach not for number of fans. I can tell you that two of my most favourite characters already got killed, so it's not like it's all how I would want it to be. And those characters have quite a lot fans. Many of them gave up on reading/watching Bleach after that. But Kubo still can make me interested and I still love it. I don't read Naruto or One Piece though, because there aren't some things I like, which are in Bleach.

Well, everything is about money these days. But that something is popular and gets a lot of it doesn't mean that it's bad.

sparky wrote:Yes a retarded magic... ninja? (in other words a cowardly assasin) who is an immature kid is cool...

Just like starkiller... the sith assasin...

I'm not sure about what you are talking here. About Naruto I suppose?
My Art Thread | My Portfolio || 16thSquadSanseki on: deviantART | Twitter | tumblr || Avatar: Zergling by CarBot Animations
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Production Blog Entry #3

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:52 pm

And yes, i actually used to like Naruto, i would watch it every week-day it came on Toasted TV (Kid's cartoon show)

But i soon realized something, and that led to the 2 main reasons i now hate it..

Reason 1: They have labeled the show being about Ninja's (Do they have any idea what a Ninja is?)

Reason 2: The main character is supposed to be someone to look up to and be the most emotional character (Naruto, is the worst character ever invented, it pains me to even watch the show and hear his damn voice, he ruins the whole serious-ness of it, and yes i would've preferred Sasuke to be the lead, his Story is far more Tragic and Serious, btw, why does everyone call him an Emo? His hair doesn't even cover his face and he's just a tad quiet.......Stereotypical peeps :/ )
Image
Return to Culmination Production Blog

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest