Follow the development of Culmination..
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

Re: Production Blog Entry #3

by Cosminel Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:21 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:And yes, i actually used to like Naruto, i would watch it every week-day it came on Toasted TV (Kid's cartoon show)

But i soon realized something, and that led to the 2 main reasons i now hate it..

Reason 1: They have labeled the show being about Ninja's (Do they have any idea what a Ninja is?)

Reason 2: The main character is supposed to be someone to look up to and be the most emotional character (Naruto, is the worst character ever invented, it pains me to even watch the show and hear his damn voice, he ruins the whole serious-ness of it, and yes i would've preferred Sasuke to be the lead, his Story is far more Tragic and Serious, btw, why does everyone call him an Emo? His hair doesn't even cover his face and he's just a tad quiet.......Stereotypical peeps :/ )

with the ninja thing you are right...but they also call themselves shinobis so that is a corect term...and I think naruto is a very good caracter...he also had a very sad past(he didn't had parent's and everibody hated him-Hes parent's are the 4th Hokage Minato and a girl with red haire) and he also has a very good dream...Sasuke is filled with hatred and revenge for hes Brother(Itachi is a good guy and I don't lie about this) he coudn't been a character who can be look up to....Naruto is the hero of Konoha now and Sasuke is a criminal

-- Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:25 pm --

and I think naruto is such a great anime for more than 10 years is for the fact that the story is very detaliated and complicated....only a real genius could make such a long story that has soooo many caracters and sooo many different story's...bleach is a little more simple because there is only one story...that of Ichigo's battles and power
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:45 pm

Cosminel wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:And yes, i actually used to like Naruto, i would watch it every week-day it came on Toasted TV (Kid's cartoon show)

But i soon realized something, and that led to the 2 main reasons i now hate it..

Reason 1: They have labeled the show being about Ninja's (Do they have any idea what a Ninja is?)

Reason 2: The main character is supposed to be someone to look up to and be the most emotional character (Naruto, is the worst character ever invented, it pains me to even watch the show and hear his damn voice, he ruins the whole serious-ness of it, and yes i would've preferred Sasuke to be the lead, his Story is far more Tragic and Serious, btw, why does everyone call him an Emo? His hair doesn't even cover his face and he's just a tad quiet.......Stereotypical peeps :/ )

with the ninja thing you are right...but they also call themselves shinobis so that is a corect term...and I think naruto is a very good caracter...he also had a very sad past(he didn't had parent's and everibody hated him-Hes parent's are the 4th Hokage Minato and a girl with red haire) and he also has a very good dream...Sasuke is filled with hatred and revenge for hes Brother(Itachi is a good guy and I don't lie about this) he coudn't been a character who can be look up to....Naruto is the hero of Konoha now and Sasuke is a criminal

and I think naruto is such a great anime for more than 10 years is for the fact that the story is very detaliated and complicated....only a real genius could make such a long story that has soooo many caracters and sooo many different story's...bleach is a little more simple because there is only one story...that of Ichigo's battles and power

Ok, Shinobi means 'Ninja' And what i'm saying is that nobody in the fucking show even closely resembles a Ninja (Maybe some do)

and what episode do we find out Itachi's a good guy and Sasuke's not?
Ep 700000000?
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:57 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Cosminel wrote:

Ok, Shinobi means 'Ninja' And what i'm saying is that nobody in the fucking show even closely resembles a Ninja (Maybe some do)

and what episode do we find out Itachi's a good guy and Sasuke's not?
Ep 700000000?

man..if you watch the latest episodes you will find the thruth..Madara explains in several's episodes the Itachi was forced by the elders of the Konoha to kill all the Uchiha clan because they were afraide that they will be a danger for the village...so itahci was a good person...and Sasuke just atacked the 5 kage sumit and it's now declared a international criminal

-- Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:01 pm --

just watch all the naruto shippuden episodes and you will see that I am right...you said when I meat you in this forum that you are a fan of manag and anime...from what I see now you don't know almoust nothing about anime or manga..sorry to tell you this bro :( :cry:

-- Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:11 pm --

and I didn't sayed that shinoby means ninja...shinoby is what the moust fighters in Naruto univers are....and a ninja doesn't mean a man wearing a black costume with a long sword...no....a ninja is a person with great capacities of fighting and great speed...so yeah you could tell that they are ninja
16thSquadSanseki
Black Hole
Black Hole

by 16thSquadSanseki Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:31 pm

I don't know much about Naruto, so I can't tell, but what one Japanese sensei told us about ninja:
"There are 2 groups: people who haven't seen ninja and the dead." So it's hard to tell what they really are. However, I like that picture of black clothes and sword... ^^
My Art Thread | My Portfolio || 16thSquadSanseki on: deviantART | Twitter | tumblr || Avatar: Zergling by CarBot Animations
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:04 pm

16thSquadSanseki wrote:I don't know much about Naruto, so I can't tell, but what one Japanese sensei told us about ninja:
"There are 2 groups: people who haven't seen ninja and the dead." So it's hard to tell what they really are. However, I like that picture of black clothes and sword... ^^

Picture of Black Clothes and a Sword????

what....

as for Ninja's
They are Government Assassin's who Assassinate their targets in Un-conventional ways
They are usually equipt with Grappling hooks, A Ninjato, Various trap-like defensive weapons.
Sometimes they wear special Clawed gloves to scale buildings etc

they 'were' real, but as far as we are concerned, they aren't anymore...
They probably died (Disappeared) after the 16th or 17th century, after Japan's Rule had changed and the period had ended....
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:01 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
16thSquadSanseki wrote:I don't know much about Naruto, so I can't tell, but what one Japanese sensei told us about ninja:

what....

as for Ninja's
They are Government Assassin's who Assassinate their targets in Un-conventional ways
They are usually equipt with Grappling hooks, A Ninjato, Various trap-like defensive weapons.

They probably died (Disappeared) after the 16th or 17th century, after Japan's Rule had changed and the period had ended....

if they are government assassins thet that goes for Naruto to...but instead of the government they work for the hokage and the elders
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:31 am

....I've never seen anyone in Naruto use stealth and Darkness to Violently assassinate a Politician....
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:42 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:....I've never seen anyone in Naruto use stealth and Darkness to Violently assassinate a Politician....

not a politician....but to steal information and to kill certain people...like Itachi with the Uchiha Clan or that Konoha fighter that is expert in making peopel to talk and find theyr secret's...I don't remember what is it's name
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:39 pm

Looks like we have to wait......
Armed with Waffles
Black Hole
Black Hole

by Armed with Waffles Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:32 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:

what....

as for Ninja's

Hmm... Wouldn't it be good if Assassin's Creed 3 took place in Japan? Like Ezio's kid or someone related got to Japan because he was following the founder of Abstergo, whose ship didn't sink, and his stuff wasn't stolen... but he did pay the ninjas to kill the hero...

Exactly! Though I still keep reading the Manga, and believe me Naruto doesn't suck as much as he did before ( Is it just me or is this sentence really sounds weird?) And Sasuke has gotten more badass. But he still doesn't like girls... He is mean.

AAAND I can't quote Dan's comment but he said: Animes suck. In short.

That's not the case, most of them but not all of them. Would be glad to show you some that didn't:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=_t ... dium#t=221

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=xe ... &vq=medium

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=rQ ... &vq=medium

-- Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:00 pm --

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=ec ... &vq=medium

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=8x ... edium#t=27

And the quality depends on the animator. Now I think the best animator title would go to Yukata Nakamura.

He did the FMA fights Greed vs. Ed, Wrath vs. Gluttony, Ed vs Envy. The first and final fight in Soul Eater, the two DTB fight above, I think he did Kakashi vs. Zombie brothers, here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=5d ... edium#t=36
GENTLEMAN!
Chop of my head with such velocity
that my blood will rocket through my neck,
and propel my lifeless body
ALL THE WAY TO PHOENIX!!!

Woooow... Yo, what's in Phoenix?

Why, it's your mama Steve.
GET THE AXE!!!
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:48 pm

Some of my fav fight scenes...
but why didn't you 'have' the FMA Fights there?
Armed with Waffles
Black Hole
Black Hole

by Armed with Waffles Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:07 pm

They're very short except for Wrath vs. Gluttony. But sorry if you want I will try to find one.

-- Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:21 pm --

I'd like to mention that the best quality fights were in Naruto, like Sasuke vs. Orochimaru, Sasuke vs. Naruto, and Rock Lee vs. Gaara. hough some of these extend to multiple episodes so the first part may suck and the other may not. Or vice-versa, nevertheless, we must give credit to the animators of the Original Naruto, because they among the first ones to make such fights. The total opposite would be Bleach.
GENTLEMAN!

GET THE AXE!!!
Nameless1
Nebula
Nebula

by Nameless1 Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:53 pm

FMA classic: Ed vs. Greed, so short yet SO FUCKING AWESOME.

That is seriously one of my favorite fights in any anime EVER!
Make guns not war.

I'm water person, think of a Pisces with a longsword.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:18 am

Nameless1 wrote:FMA classic: Ed vs. Greed, so short yet SO FUCKING AWESOME.

yea, it's sad too

also, i unfortunately have to agree with AWW, The fight's in Naruto are some of the best in anime history....
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Alessa Mason Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:18 am

Hey!

Ishida vs Cirucci Sanderwicci from Bleach is also cool.

8-)
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
16thSquadSanseki
Black Hole
Black Hole

by 16thSquadSanseki Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:21 pm

There are few really good Bleach fights like Byakuya vs Ichigo, Ichigo vs Grimmjow, Ichigo vs Ulquiorra (except the end)... etc. However, I already know where the discussion about Bleach leads, so I won't say much...
My Art Thread | My Portfolio || 16thSquadSanseki on: deviantART | Twitter | tumblr || Avatar: Zergling by CarBot Animations
Armed with Waffles
Black Hole
Black Hole

by Armed with Waffles Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:52 pm

You no wher the best animations are?

Red vs. Blue Revelations and Sanity Not Included.

If you don't know one of these then you should watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke9wtbzGjCI

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=y9 ... 0&vq=large

Great shows, I laughed for 10 minutes after this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Qm ... &vq=hd7200
GENTLEMAN!

GET THE AXE!!!
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:46 am

Sorry to derail this topic, but I'd like to say that Stork Shot is basically complete. I'll show it around to some sponsors, should be release some time soon. I can now resume development on Culmination. New production blog coming soon.
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:35 am

Daniel Sun wrote:Sorry to derail this topic, but I'd like to say that Stork Shot is basically complete. I'll show it around to some sponsors, should be release some time soon. I can now resume development on Culmination. New production blog coming soon.

Isn't Stork Shot that game with "Swat Man" in it?
Armed with Waffles
Black Hole
Black Hole

by Armed with Waffles Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:47 pm

Daniel Sun wrote:Sorry to derail this topic, but I'd like to say that Stork Shot is basically complete. I'll show it around to some sponsors, should be release some time soon. I can now resume development on Culmination. New production blog coming soon.

Why were we discussing anime anyways?

Some time soon means 1-3 week right?
GENTLEMAN!

GET THE AXE!!!
sparky
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by sparky Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:13 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Nameless1 wrote:FMA classic: Ed vs. Greed, so short yet SO FUCKING AWESOME.

yea, it's sad too

also, i unfortunately have to agree with AWW, The fight's in Naruto are some of the best in anime history....

I call it ridiculous, just a bunch of annoying people that are overpowered so you picture youself as them being better than everyone around you. :mrgreen:
Armed with Waffles
Black Hole
Black Hole

by Armed with Waffles Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:13 pm

sparky that's Bleach

In Naruto they don't draw power from some unexplained source, like Uryu or Chad, just because LOVE and FRIENDSHIP, and HONOR, and things like that. And they use their brain sometimes!

Bleach: It's all about power levels.
'Now I think about my girlfriend so I become stronger than you!
'Now you pissed me off because you act so arrogant, so now I'm stronger than you.
'Oh really, well I had an ace up my sleve so there you go!'
'Well I had too you know so there!'
'Ah shit, I'm about to die, that gives me my secret hollow powers so now I can beat you!'

That's Uluqiorra vs. Ichigo.

Then again in Naruto:

'I used this and made that roll over your head than throw that thing out you, to trick you, man I'm so awesome-dattebayo.'
Evil grin
'Oh man he used that to counter my thing so now I'm the one who's trapped.'

But at least in Naruto the main character is a weakling. And none of the main characters is that strong and they don't become 30 times stronger while hiding in a cave and training, while the whole city is looking for him.
GENTLEMAN!

GET THE AXE!!!
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Armed with Waffles wrote:sparky that's Bleach

In Naruto they don't draw power from some unexplained source, like Uryu or Chad, just because LOVE and FRIENDSHIP, and HONOR, and things like that. And they use their brain sometimes!

'Now you pissed me off because you act so arrogant, so now I'm stronger than you.
'Ah shit, I'm about to die, that gives me my secret hollow powers so now I can beat you!'

Then again in Naruto:

'I used this and made that roll over your head than throw that thing out you, to trick you, man I'm so awesome-dattebayo.'
Evil grin

But at least in Naruto the main character is a weakling. And none of the main characters is that strong and they don't become 30 times stronger while hiding in a cave and training, while the whole city is looking for him.

No, i think it's both of them, Dragon ball Z, what have you done to 'would be' good anime's :(
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:09 am

Then again in Naruto:

Evil grin

what...Naruto a weakling...I don't think so....he is the most powerful character in the anime..so.....and the battle between Ichigo and Uluqoira wasn't like that...Ichigo transformed in that hollow because the Hollow Ichigo said to him''If you want to control my powers stay alive till I get back...if not I will came and crush your skull to pieces'''so that's why he got that power...hollow Ichigo need's Ichigo alive

-- Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:15 am --

but as much as i love bleach and naruto I must admit that Death Note is the best enime EVER made...and lot's of people think that...and I mean lot's...man even he is so short the story and the auction is incredible....the special effect's, the graphic and the music are stuning...it dezerve to be 1st
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:50 am

Cosminel wrote:

Then again in Naruto:

Evil grin

what...Naruto a weakling...I don't think so....he is the most powerful character in the anime..so.....and the battle between Ichigo and Uluqoira wasn't like that...Ichigo transformed in that hollow because the Hollow Ichigo said to him''If you want to control my powers stay alive till I get back...if not I will came and crush your skull to pieces'''so that's why he got that power...hollow Ichigo need's Ichigo alive

-- Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:15 am --

but as much as i love bleach and naruto I must admit that Death Note is the best enime EVER made...and lot's of people think that...and I mean lot's...man even he is so short the story and the auction is incredible....the special effect's, the graphic and the music are stuning...it dezerve to be 1st

Don't make me delete these

I am well within my right's to stop this off-topic bs.....
Return to Culmination Production Blog