Follow the development of Armed with Wings 3..
fOLWAR
Nova
Nova

Re: Production Blog Entry #8

by fOLWAR Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Sarge wrote:if you finger your own ass... film it.. and put it on youtube.....

i can convince daniel to change the name of the final boss for you....

SHUT UP & GRIND
stealthssination1107
Shouting Nova
Shouting Nova

by stealthssination1107 Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:58 am

Hello this is my new account (previously shikamaru0915 I think) cause I forgot my password and/or username. I have a few suggestions on the special abilities and weapons to be added.
Special Abilities
-How about a backstab ability? 50% chance to one hit kill, 50% chance the enemy will notice and attack.
-Ever thought about channeling that white mist energy into your weapon? Try an ability where you temporarily increase your weapon damage.
-I've always wanted to have a game where you have a Dash and Slash attack. I was thinking you can do this with a bladed weapon equipped where you charge it and dash in front killing/damaging all that come in range of the attack.
-Rage attack! Rage attack! Rage attack! Rage attack...
-Ability to jump on an enemy and stab it with a sword when jumping from a ledge more than twice your height.

Weapons
-Dagger: 20% quicker than sword, 30% kill chance added to Backstab
-Axe:You guessed it! You know it's slow but painful as in most games but heck, do what you want with it I'm just suggesting.
-Sand: On certain terrains, can the character please throw sand in the enemies face to disorient them for a few seconds? I've been getting mad at a few games where you die cause you can't do this even though you have nothing but sand around you. Pleeaaaaassee?
-Enemy: Grab and throw, dodge and have them kill the next guy, deflect and have them hit themselves, trip for a domino effect your enemy can provide an excellent weapon against themselves.

Eagle Additions
-Since the eagle is just hanging there while you fight, how about helping in the fight? Eagles can dive down and grasp at a mouse on the ground. The mouse usually dies after that without being eaten yet and it mostly happens to the rest of the eagle's meals. How painful that could be to an opponents face, I wonder...
-Can the eagle carry a dagger and drop it on someone? Well that depends on you if you consider this.

Questions
-How come Vandheer got out? I thought he was supposed to be stuck there forever.
-Those monsters, what exactly are they?
-How come we don't have a grappling hook?
-Do you play Assassin's Creed?
-Am I annoying?
"Never try, never fail, but never succeed"-Stealthssination1107
"A life lived for others is a life worth living"-Einstein
"THIS IS SPARTA!"-Leonidas
Hey! Look at this text! If you saw it, you're awesome!
Sarge
V.I.P
V.I.P

by Sarge Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:04 pm

ur so annoying ... i hope your tits fall off
:)
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:26 pm

stealthssination1107 wrote:Hello this is my new account (previously shikamaru0915 I think) cause I forgot my password and/or username. I have a few suggestions on the special abilities and weapons to be added.
Special Abilities
-How about a backstab ability? 50% chance to one hit kill, 50% chance the enemy will notice and attack.
-Ever thought about channeling that white mist energy into your weapon? Try an ability where you temporarily increase your weapon damage.
-I've always wanted to have a game where you have a Dash and Slash attack. I was thinking you can do this with a bladed weapon equipped where you charge it and dash in front killing/damaging all that come in range of the attack.
-Ability to jump on an enemy and stab it with a sword when jumping from a ledge more than twice your height.

Weapons
-Axe:You guessed it! You know it's slow but painful as in most games but heck, do what you want with it I'm just suggesting.
-Sand: On certain terrains, can the character please throw sand in the enemies face to disorient them for a few seconds? I've been getting mad at a few games where you die cause you can't do this even though you have nothing but sand around you. Pleeaaaaassee?
-Enemy: Grab and throw, dodge and have them kill the next guy, deflect and have them hit themselves, trip for a domino effect your enemy can provide an excellent weapon against themselves.

Eagle Additions
-Since the eagle is just hanging there while you fight, how about helping in the fight? Eagles can dive down and grasp at a mouse on the ground. The mouse usually dies after that without being eaten yet and it mostly happens to the rest of the eagle's meals. How painful that could be to an opponents face, I wonder...
-Can the eagle carry a dagger and drop it on someone? Well that depends on you if you consider this.

Questions
-How come Vandheer got out? I thought he was supposed to be stuck there forever.
-Am I annoying?

Weapons:All done and about to be coming out

Eagle: i got nothin

Questions
Theres only one way to find out
Monsters
This aint god of war or somethin. But the shops and the characters appearance is the same game of God hand which gene runs on the screen when your moving into the next stage
No
-Am I annoying?
Yes next time try to understand the whole development
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:34 pm

stealthssination1107 wrote:Hello this is my new account (previously shikamaru0915 I think) cause I forgot my password and/or username. I have a few suggestions on the special abilities and weapons to be added.
Special Abilities

Weapons

Eagle Additions

Questions
-Am I annoying?

why are you sugestion to by put abilities if the game is already done...dan can't ad animore abilities because the game is done:)
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:56 am

Cosminel wrote:
Special Abilities

Weapons

Eagle Additions

Questions
-Am I annoying?

why are you sugestion to by put abilities if the game is already done...dan can't ad animore abilities because the game is done:)

Yea, they're 'all' right about the game being way past the adding Stage, sorry Stealth, but this game is already finished (Well, kinda)
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:43 pm

God what the hell is wrong with you retards. Give the guy a break, his just suggesting his ideas. He probably hasn't been following the whole production blog. You're not annoying dude. I love reading long, detailed feedback. I probably won't be implementing many of these ideas as the game is going gold (preparing for release).
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:31 pm

wy are sorry man ;) ;) ;)...and dan...do you know the release data??
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:57 pm

Daniel Sun wrote:God what the hell is wrong with you retards. Give the guy a break, his just suggesting his ideas. He probably hasn't been following the whole production blog. You're not annoying dude. I love reading long, detailed feedback. I probably won't be implementing many of these ideas as the game is going gold (preparing for release).

I take it your in a bit of a Bad mood, We weren't being that rude, just filling him in, calm yourself.

And yea, It should be ready this weekend yea?
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:55 pm

Cmon let it begin
Kalk

by Kalk Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:28 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Daniel Sun wrote:God what the hell is wrong with you retards. Give the guy a break, his just suggesting his ideas. He probably hasn't been following the whole production blog. You're not annoying dude. I love reading long, detailed feedback. I probably won't be implementing many of these ideas as the game is going gold (preparing for release).

I take it your in a bit of a Bad mood, We weren't being that rude, just filling him in, calm yourself.

The comment was mainly directed at Aku. His attitude or perhaps limited language either prevents him from accepting new people or his obstinate attitude places himself in a peculiar disposition which rejects many new ideas and or people.
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:11 am

Kalk wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:

The comment was mainly directed at Aku. His attitude or perhaps limited language either prevents him from accepting new people or his obstinate attitude places himself in a peculiar disposition which rejects many new ideas and or people.

Just trying to be specific to others and i forgot about being nice to newbies but sarge here is only one who is immuned to harrassing other people
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:44 am

Aku saturos wrote:
Kalk wrote:

Just trying to be specific to others and i forgot about being nice to newbies but sarge here is only one who is immuned to harrassing other people

Yea, that is true
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:15 am

he afford alot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:12 am

Sorry for being little overheated guys im just humiliated by my friends in the 1st day of school today, Electing someone and they laugh for no reason
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:32 pm

Aku saturos wrote:Sorry for being little overheated guys im just humiliated by my friends in the 1st day of school today, Electing someone and they laugh for no reason

Friends?
I think you may have used the wrong word there man, Friends shouldn't do that
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:52 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Aku saturos wrote:Sorry for being little overheated guys im just humiliated by my friends in the 1st day of school today, Electing someone and they laugh for no reason

Friends?

Nope us filipinos are full of dirty minded people while they are just still in 10thgrade
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:37 pm

Aku saturos wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:

Friends?

Nope us filipinos are full of dirty minded people while they are just still in 10thgrade

What do you mean Dirty Minded ppl?
I thought you 'just' said that they laughed at you...??
Now I'm confused lol
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:04 pm

wait ..1 st day of school???..but how...you showld be in the summer holiday...or do you have some practice at school like me
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:24 am

Cosminel wrote:

wait ..1 st day of school???..but how...you showld be in the summer holiday...or do you have some practice at school like me

Actually the month of summer here in PH is April to may and june is back to school time and other regions are having a good time enjoying their summer time and will be back in september 1st i suppose
stealthssination1107
Shouting Nova
Shouting Nova

by stealthssination1107 Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:05 pm

Recently read all the stuff and found out that the game is as good as finished, in the "no more additions" kind of way. But still, my ideas can still be used if there will be an AWW 4... Now DON'T comment something that says there won't be an AWW 4 unless you are Daniel Sun because DSun is good with surprises. We don't know if the trailer is just something to make us assume the game to be like so he can release something totally unexpected.
"Never try, never fail, but never succeed"-Stealthssination1107
"A life lived for others is a life worth living"-Einstein
"THIS IS SPARTA!"-Leonidas
Hey! Look at this text! If you saw it, you're awesome!
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:43 pm

stealthssination1107 wrote:Recently read all the stuff and found out that the game is as good as finished, in the "no more additions" kind of way. But still, my ideas can still be used if there will be an AWW 4... Now DON'T comment something that says there won't be an AWW 4 unless you are Daniel Sun because DSun is good with surprises. We don't know if the trailer is just something to make us assume the game to be like so he can release something totally unexpected.

I'm not him, (clearly) but he said, (and I quote)
"Armed With Wings 3 will be the last Aww game"
Armed with Waffles
Black Hole
Black Hole

by Armed with Waffles Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:20 pm

Nooooooooooooooo.
Well actually I already heard that but it hurts me so much to hear this. Damn it.
But it's good to hear that the game is almost finished. Problem is that it's not confirmed, but I recall DS saying that the cutscenes take 2-3 days and the other stuff 3-4 days.
Though he said the game will be finished in April in the first entry so......
Let's hope we don't have to wait until august, and hearing that the game is gonna be finished next week, now that WOULD be a relief
GENTLEMAN!
Chop of my head with such velocity
that my blood will rocket through my neck,
and propel my lifeless body
ALL THE WAY TO PHOENIX!!!

Woooow... Yo, what's in Phoenix?

Why, it's your mama Steve.
GET THE AXE!!!
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:18 pm

I'm working hard. Cut scenes are taking longer than expected.
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:37 pm

why don't you guys understand that this will be the last AWW game...if you want him to make another game then he could make Red Moon 2 :) :) :)
Return to Armed with Wings 3 Production Blog