Follow the development of Armed with Wings 3..
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Production Blog Entry #8

by Cosminel Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:31 am

yea he finished that monster..butt he shoudn't use special powers on things like him
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Production Blog Entry #8

by Cosminel Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:46 am

cdg777 wrote:core nova are you a nigger or a craker


me???....i think i'm bouth :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 am
Location: Australia

Re: Production Blog Entry #8

by Daniel Sun Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:04 am

cheerionut wrote:10mil(expected players) x 10(# of times a prson play) = 100 mil = $1,000,000

lol
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Production Blog Entry #8

by Cosminel Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:01 am

cheerionut wrote:
Daniel Sun wrote:I'd like to ask everyone a question. How long are you expecting the game to play for?


u should make a game really long like 4-5 hours so ppl cant finish it just in one play

and if each person plays mre than one time then u will make shit lot of money

let me do calculation for u dan..

10mil(expected players) x 10(# of times a prson play) = 100 mil = $1,000,000


are you nuts...AWW2 didn't had that much audience:))
Image
SWL
Nova
Nova
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 3:55 am

Re: Production Blog Entry #8

by SWL Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:04 am

cheerionut wrote:
Daniel Sun wrote:I'd like to ask everyone a question. How long are you expecting the game to play for?


u should make a game really long like 4-5 hours so ppl cant finish it just in one play

and if each person plays mre than one time then u will make shit lot of money

let me do calculation for u dan..

10mil(expected players) x 10(# of times a prson play) = 100 mil = $1,000,000


thats alot lol
User avatar
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 am
Location: Racoon city

Re: Production Blog Entry #8

by Aku saturos Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:20 am

Ok 2 weeks later, Status report
Image
User avatar
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 am
Location: Australia

Re: Production Blog Entry #8

by Daniel Sun Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:58 am

All that is left is few more sounds, cutscenes and survival mode. will only take a day or 2 for sounds and survival. Once I get the story write down, cut scenes wont take too longer as well.
SWL
Nova
Nova
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 3:55 am

Re: Production Blog Entry #8

by SWL Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:00 am

so one more week? or less, come on ive replayed the games like 200 hundred times in the past week, i must play aww3
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Production Blog Entry #8

by Cosminel Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:16 am

Daniel Sun wrote:All that is left is few more sounds, cutscenes and survival mode. will only take a day or 2 for sounds and survival. Once I get the story write down, cut scenes wont take too longer as well.


what are those cut scenes because i don't understand :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:
P.S.:i will try to make the world mondial record at AWW3 survival mode to :lol: :lol: ...like i did in AWW2
Image
User avatar
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 am
Location: Australia

Re: Production Blog Entry #8

by Daniel Sun Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:09 am

Cutscenes or Cinematic animations. The story parts in between game play.
Just got done writing a lengthy email to the musical. Hes good.

-- Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:09 am --

Cutscenes or Cinematic animations. The story parts in between game play.
Just got done writing a lengthy email to the musical. Hes good.
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Production Blog Entry #8

by Cosminel Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:26 am

now I get it :D :D :D ...i thought that cutscenes are hard to make...how do you make them so easy:)))??
Image
User avatar
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 am
Location: Australia

Re: Production Blog Entry #8

by Daniel Sun Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:20 pm

Cosminel wrote:now I get it :D :D :D ...i thought that cutscenes are hard to make...how do you make them so easy:)))??

I'm not a half bad animator apparently :P
User avatar
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 am
Location: Racoon city

Re: Production Blog Entry #8

by Aku saturos Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:11 pm

Cosminel wrote:now I get it :D :D :D ...i thought that cutscenes are hard to make...how do you make them so easy:)))??


He just hate it. Dan how about posting some videos of intros for us to vote? Because you said that the intro menu was crappy
Image
User avatar
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 am
Location: Australia

Re: Production Blog Entry #8

by Daniel Sun Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:46 pm

Once I get alittle more done, I'll make another trailer. This time it'll be bad ass.

This is what I'm upto
Writing the story in word

Then I need to
Write a script and choreograph it in words,
Draw up story boards
animate a ruff version in flash
change the animation with good quality drawings
lighting and environments plus effects
sound music and dialog (Will probebly be text, I don't think any voice would do Vandheer justice)

Once the cutscenes are all done shall
Add more things to do in the home world such as learning new styles, talking to people...
Add an extra level ( the story requires and additional level)
Finish throwing all the sounds in.
Add all the music (still waiting on a few tracks)

Then the story mode will be 100% super done.

At this point I'll put the game up for sponsorship

That will leave me with the survival mode and credits.
Survival mode will include bosses. That way there is no need for a boss battle mode.
User avatar
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 am
Location: Racoon city

Re: Production Blog Entry #8

by Aku saturos Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:30 pm

Now this is more like God hand
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Production Blog Entry #8

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:06 pm

Daniel Sun wrote:Once I get alittle more done, I'll make another trailer. This time it'll be bad ass.

This is what I'm upto
Writing the story in word

Then I need to
Write a script and choreograph it in words,
Draw up story boards
animate a ruff version in flash
change the animation with good quality drawings
lighting and environments plus effects
sound music and dialog (Will probebly be text, I don't think any voice would do Vandheer justice)

Once the cutscenes are all done shall
Add more things to do in the home world such as learning new styles, talking to people...
Add an extra level ( the story requires and additional level)
Finish throwing all the sounds in.
Add all the music (still waiting on a few tracks)

Then the story mode will be 100% super done.

At this point I'll put the game up for sponsorship

That will leave me with the survival mode and credits.
Survival mode will include bosses. That way there is no need for a boss battle mode.


still a ways to go i see lol
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Production Blog Entry #8

by Cosminel Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:31 pm

Daniel Sun wrote:Once I get alittle more done, I'll make another trailer. This time it'll be bad ass.

This is what I'm upto
Writing the story in word

Then I need to
Write a script and choreograph it in words,
Draw up story boards
animate a ruff version in flash
change the animation with good quality drawings
lighting and environments plus effects
sound music and dialog (Will probebly be text, I don't think any voice would do Vandheer justice)

Once the cutscenes are all done shall
Add more things to do in the home world such as learning new styles, talking to people...
Add an extra level ( the story requires and additional level)
Finish throwing all the sounds in.
Add all the music (still waiting on a few tracks)

Then the story mode will be 100% super done.

At this point I'll put the game up for sponsorship

That will leave me with the survival mode and credits.
Survival mode will include bosses. That way there is no need for a boss battle mode.


waw...survival with bosses i'm nervos :) :) :) ..i can't wait...i need to start training if i want to have a hight score... :twisted:
Image
User avatar
qwerty-space
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 1:12 pm

Re: Production Blog Entry #8

by qwerty-space Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:51 pm

i think u should add a move like in power star where you punch em in the belly pick em up by the neck and get the sword jabb it in them and do a saw motion (maybe even cut em in half) (special move)
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Production Blog Entry #8

by Cosminel Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:00 pm

ankrotachi10 wrote:i think u should add a move like in power star where you punch em in the belly pick em up by the neck and get the sword jabb it in them and do a saw motion (maybe even cut em in half) (special move)


i think is to late to put new moves :)
Image
SWL
Nova
Nova
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 3:55 am

Re: Production Blog Entry #8

by SWL Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Daniel Sun wrote:Once I get alittle more done, I'll make another trailer. This time it'll be bad ass.

This is what I'm upto
Writing the story in word

Then I need to
Write a script and choreograph it in words,
Draw up story boards
animate a ruff version in flash
change the animation with good quality drawings
lighting and environments plus effects
sound music and dialog (Will probebly be text, I don't think any voice would do Vandheer justice)

Once the cutscenes are all done shall
Add more things to do in the home world such as learning new styles, talking to people...
Add an extra level ( the story requires and additional level)
Finish throwing all the sounds in.
Add all the music (still waiting on a few tracks)

Then the story mode will be 100% super done.

At this point I'll put the game up for sponsorship

That will leave me with the survival mode and credits.
Survival mode will include bosses. That way there is no need for a boss battle mode.


come on work all night and all day where going out of our minds waiting for this game!
User avatar
Sarge
V.I.P
V.I.P
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 7:34 am

Re: Production Blog Entry #8

by Sarge Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:07 am

Goddammit why can't you mofo's just be patient and wait..... I suppose its easier coming from me coz I've allready played it but

CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Production Blog Entry #8

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:12 am

Sarge wrote:Goddammit why can't you mofo's just be patient and wait..... I suppose its easier coming from me coz I've allready played it but

CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!


Dammit Sarge now i'm hungry!
PERMISSION TO EAT, SIR!?
Image
User avatar
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 am
Location: Racoon city

Re: Production Blog Entry #8

by Aku saturos Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:28 am

Permission to say GIVE ME 10K PUSH UPS

-- Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:40 pm --

ok 2 days later i hope its finally here
Image
User avatar
fOLWAR
Nova
Nova
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 12:08 pm
Location: the Czech Republic

Re: Production Blog Entry #8

by fOLWAR Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:21 pm

I hope that final boss's name will Folwar. :twisted:
SHUT UP & GRIND
Image
User avatar
Sarge
V.I.P
V.I.P
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 7:34 am

Re: Production Blog Entry #8

by Sarge Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:44 pm

if you finger your own ass... film it.. and put it on youtube.....

i can convince daniel to change the name of the final boss for you....
Image
Return to Armed with Wings 3 Production Blog

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest