Follow the development of Armed with Wings 3..
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

Re: Production Blog Entry #7

by Aku saturos Tue May 18, 2010 2:28 pm

I probably shoudnt have said that
Kalk

by Kalk Tue May 18, 2010 2:30 pm

You see? All you have to do is egg him on. Look what you've done. Jesus Christ. V>I.P? That's debatable.

LA? Yeah that's no big drive or anything. When/why are you guys comin over? I'm way up here in the frosty country of Canada. Well.. it's summer right now but... Whatever.
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Tue May 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Well summer is about to be over in this hell hole full of orders i havent even get a relax on my summer full of orders and shit and when school comes i hope i could get a nervous break down
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole

by VandheerLorde Tue May 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Hey dude guess what.... I'm with Daniel watching him animate the final boss battle.... bet all you mofos wanna know who it is....

Yes please :D :? :D :? :D :? :D :mrgreen:

*bet its vandheer lorde :lol: .. or maybe :? .. he is like 2nd last :o , and the last boss in the dark cloud thingy that came to vandheer at the end of red moon :? , ( and kinda the mist guy in the beginning of contrast )
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed May 19, 2010 3:21 am

Taco wrote:I think it was supposed to be Blackmist.

Okay, daniel, one thing I don't like about your series: the chronology.

So. Contrast comes first. This shows how the world became corrupted by blackmist, and eventually presumably how Vandheer came to power. Eivana runs a small kingdom. Martillo is on her side. However, I am lead to believe that what happened during Contrast and AWW is that Vandheer turns out to be Eivana's brother somehow, judging by how he talks to her and Hawken in AWW2.

Red Moon comes next, presumably the first rebellion after Vandheer's takeover. Some of Hawken's dialogue("I have waited ten years for this!") implies that Vandheer took over during the power of the Red Moon. Then, something happened at the end of the failed rebellion, something involving what looks like Blackmist. Blackmist shows up to distract Vandheer while Hawken and Eivana get away. It seems like some time between this and AWW2 Vandheer caught them and they eventually became once again loyal, though considering that Eivana was being forced, she probably never really abandoned Vandheer.

Thirdly, Armed With Wings simply details a second rebellion, where the leader was brought back to life by Blackmist; then, he deposes Vandheer and puts himself and his generals into power.

AWW2 is where the timeline becomes the most bullshitty. Vandheer decides to try and take back power. Okay, he goes to... Hawken and Eivana?! The people who tried to kill him?! With Eivana it sort of makes sense, except that their hatred of one another seems to go back to Contrast, where she is no longer the ruler of a small kingdom, reduced now to a mere samurai. I theorize that Vandheer ruled rather justly and Eivana didn't resist. So. The bosses... mostly cut and dried, except Martillo. It seems like Martillo and Eivana are allies in Contrast, and instead of defecting like he did, Eivana decided, once again, to remain loyal to the king... okay. Am I getting this all right so far?

Sorry buddy, almost right, Contrast isn't even part of the Aww series, think of it as the same characters, diff roles diff story and outline.

Unfortunately in saying that, it means you have to re-do your Aww2 timeline story
Darkdude110
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Darkdude110 Wed May 19, 2010 4:32 am

Lol. Same characters different story. Just like the entire Final Fantasy series. Same world but never the same.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed May 19, 2010 7:02 am

Darkdude110 wrote:Lol. Same characters different story. Just like the entire Final Fantasy series. Same world but never the same.

that my friend is a perfect example, I'm ashamed I didn't think of that lol
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Wed May 19, 2010 7:40 am

A very interesting observation non the less. You did catch a few flaw in the Armed with Wings story. To be honest there are a few plot holes and mistakes which could explain why I'm having difficulty writing the 3rd game. For instance, in AwW 2, Vandheer refers to Eivana and Hawkin as siblings. There is none of that in Red Moon. I've really messed up the whole BlackMist Armed with Wings thing, it's really confusing to me as well. Contrast to me makes a lot more sense with White Mist, and Black Mist thing.

I wasn't really thinking in detail when I made the first game. I just had some cool art that I wanted to make a game with and a cool name for a hero, 'Armed with Wings'. In AwW3, I'll try to explain everything in a little more detail.
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Wed May 19, 2010 7:50 am

Well White mist Symobolizes as Yin then Black is Yang. Maybe the the world is not in perfect balance thats why Armed with wings favor the righteous of trying to make the world. Good and evil and as for Blackmist he is the evil one. He invaded Vandhers throne just to conquer him. And Vandhers victorious. He never wanted to destroy blackmist if only Blackmist didint start this Great war of Black mist and white mist i think is also called Yin and yang i suppose

-- Wed May 19, 2010 7:54 am --

But to me the final boss is that the Black ghost just appeared out of nowhere while vandher was about to slice down hawken. i like it when he said. Shit...Shit shit shit SHIT!! but the bad thing is that Vandher doesnt say anything at all but subtitles. My visions told me that in the end of the credits... Its not over yet
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed May 19, 2010 10:28 am

Aku saturos wrote:Well White mist Symobolizes as Yin then Black is Yang. Maybe the the world is not in perfect balance thats why Armed with wings favor the righteous of trying to make the world. Good and evil and as for Blackmist he is the evil one. He invaded Vandhers throne just to conquer him. And Vandhers victorious. He never wanted to destroy blackmist if only Blackmist didint start this Great war of Black mist and white mist i think is also called Yin and yang i suppose

-- Wed May 19, 2010 7:54 am --

But to me the final boss is that the Black ghost just appeared out of nowhere while vandher was about to slice down hawken. i like it when he said. Shit...Shit shit shit SHIT!! but the bad thing is that Vandher doesnt say anything at all but subtitles. My visions told me that in the end of the credits... Its not over yet

yea that "Shit shit shit shit shit SHIT!" saying was awesome
Really tested the Voice actors talent, (why aren't the Voice actors on the Forum actually?)

And Dan I think that Vandheer only refers to them as Siblings because that's what Great Warriors/ Samurai's do, they might have grown up together aswell, I hear it all the time in Japanese Movies and Anime, ppl referring to others that are not related by blood, as Brothers and Sisters
Sarge
V.I.P
V.I.P

by Sarge Wed May 19, 2010 12:46 pm

You've really gone and fucked it up now Sunny.....

You made a story with no clear start or finish hahahaha.... However i do have a soultion for this...

We need....

2 Red Bulls
2 Cokes
1 Box of Cheezels
1 Box of Pringles

and the roundabout
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed May 19, 2010 3:15 pm

Sarge wrote:You've really gone and fucked it up now Sunny.....

You made a story with no clear start or finish hahahaha.... However i do have a soultion for this...

We need....

2 Red Bulls
2 Cokes
1 Box of Cheezels
1 Box of Pringles

and the roundabout

lol nice, but seriously, Insane, Mother and V are better than Red Bull
btw you must live in Aus too right?
Kalk

by Kalk Thu May 20, 2010 12:39 am

Inject the Red Bull directly into your veins. I heard that gives you an extra kick.

Or Drink Power Thirst, that shit blows Red Bull out of the water.

Seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs

and it's next one here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-3qncy5Qfk

PS. Made by guys in the town im living in right now.
Sarge
V.I.P
V.I.P

by Sarge Thu May 20, 2010 11:29 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:

We need....

2 Red Bulls
2 Cokes
1 Box of Cheezels
1 Box of Pringles

and the roundabout

Ah yeh i do... Kinda have to live in Aus if I grew up with Dan.... And hang out with him a couple of times a week.... Its what comes with being the best mate and all
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu May 20, 2010 4:07 pm

Sarge wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:

We need....

2 Red Bulls
2 Cokes
1 Box of Cheezels
1 Box of Pringles

and the roundabout

Ah yeh i do... Kinda have to live in Aus if I grew up with Dan.... And hang out with him a couple of times a week.... Its what comes with being the best mate and all

yea, I know, but you kinda give the impression of being a Douche in this forum lol
Not that you are or anything
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Thu May 20, 2010 7:00 pm

God, your not my best mate. Get lost, get off my forum you fool!
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Omar Thu May 20, 2010 7:25 pm

We need....

2 Red Bulls
2 Cokes
1 Box of Cheezels
1 Box of Pringles

and the roundabout

You don't need all that shit all you need is 2 Girls and 1 Cup. xD xD xD
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri May 21, 2010 3:56 am

Omar wrote:

We need....

2 Red Bulls
2 Cokes
1 Box of Cheezels
1 Box of Pringles

and the roundabout

You don't need all that shit all you need is 2 Girls and 1 Cup. xD xD xD

lol, seriously guys, that's what gave me the virus in the first place lol
Vandheer
Newb

by Vandheer Fri May 21, 2010 4:37 am

Aku saturos wrote:
Sarge wrote:Daniel you fag......

Hurry the fuck the up and finish this piece of shit game your workin on.... you hopeless and shameless , shit artist.....

You are the lowest form of life on earth, worse than babs..... Now stop being a fuckhead idiot and come over and bring me KFC.....

PS: Your a fag....

Hey motherfucker you barged in like a total asshole if you cant wait make the game yourself.Art takes years to be perfected. And if you dont mind if you walk down to the mental hospital ill give you a bruise before entering in a Mental hospital you little Son of a bitch

-- Sat May 15, 2010 3:14 pm --

Daniel Sun wrote:adding in more playable characters will be a pain in the ass, will take too long. Maybe I'll make a fighting game with all the characters...

My visions were correct about playable characters. Hopefully they have their own side of the story. This is going to be more epic

seriously... u are a peice of bear shit. why ur mother didnt kill u at birth astounds me... the sarge is telling the truth about everything. obviously he is right coz hes vip and ur just a peice of shit. this game must suck ass if hes seen it and says it........ stop being a fuckhead and get a life!
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Fri May 21, 2010 6:30 pm

Vandheer wrote:
Aku saturos wrote:
Sarge wrote:Daniel you fag......

Hurry the fuck the up and finish this piece of shit game your workin on.... you hopeless and shameless , shit artist.....

You are the lowest form of life on earth, worse than babs..... Now stop being a fuckhead idiot and come over and bring me KFC.....

PS: Your a fag....

Hey motherfucker you barged in like a total asshole if you cant wait make the game yourself.Art takes years to be perfected. And if you dont mind if you walk down to the mental hospital ill give you a bruise before entering in a Mental hospital you little Son of a bitch

-- Sat May 15, 2010 3:14 pm --

Daniel Sun wrote:adding in more playable characters will be a pain in the ass, will take too long. Maybe I'll make a fighting game with all the characters...

My visions were correct about playable characters. Hopefully they have their own side of the story. This is going to be more epic

seriously... u are a peice of bear shit. why ur mother didnt kill u at birth astounds me... the sarge is telling the truth about everything. obviously he is right coz hes vip and ur just a peice of shit. this game must suck ass if hes seen it and says it........ stop being a fuckhead and get a life!

HEI YOU COCKsUKER..HOW DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO CRITIC dAN..hE IS A GENIUS BECAUSE HE MAKE THOSE GAMES....THE STORY IS ANBELIEVEL AND THE GAME IS FUCKING ASOME..DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT TAKES TO MAKE PERFECT SUCH A GAME..PLUS THE FACT THAT IS THE LAST GAME OF THE AWW SERIES...YOU WONT BE A GENIUS AS HIM NOT IN 1 MILION LIFES...SO GOW HANG YOURSELF YOU SELFISH MOTHER FUCKER
Kalk

by Kalk Fri May 21, 2010 9:11 pm

FUCK ASS DICK CAPSLOCK FAGGOT FUCKER COCK SUCKER.

I HATE SOGGY FRENCH FRIES. DO YOU KNOW HOW EASY IT IS TO MAKE THEM CRISPY. CHANGE TEH GOD DAMN FRIES BEFORE TEHY GO SOGGY FOR FUCK SAKES.

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT.
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Fri May 21, 2010 9:52 pm

I WOULD LIKE A ROYAL WITH CHEESE, PLEASE GIVE ME THE NEXT BATCH OF FIRES STRAIGHT FROM THE OIL.

-- Fri May 21, 2010 11:06 pm --

Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat May 22, 2010 12:53 am

Daniel Sun wrote:I WOULD LIKE A ROYAL WITH CHEESE, PLEASE GIVE ME THE NEXT BATCH OF FIRES STRAIGHT FROM THE OIL.

-- Fri May 21, 2010 11:06 pm --

FUCKING SWEET DAN!
This is so my new Wallpaper
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Sat May 22, 2010 3:27 am

I'm a poor homeless homosexual who can barely speak English. I know Kalk never said a bad word to me but for some reason I feel like calling him a bitch. I should really buy an English to 'whatever the fuck my third world language is' so I can discover that Kalk is, in all actuality, only making light of the situation because I can't understand what a troll is.

Therefore I've decided to change my post and apologize or leave the forum completely. I'll do that soon.

Your friend,

Name you can't pronounce.
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Sat May 22, 2010 5:23 am

12345 wrote:i joined just to post this. cosmiel, your grammer is worse than a two year old. i suggest going back to preschool. also, stop sucking dans ass. Aku saturos, go towel off, i can smell your vagina all the way from michigan. also, his friends would be taking advantage of him, not disadvantage, and your a fucking knob gobbler for bitching about his friends using insults right after you call him a horse humping bitch. why dont you try getting off the computer atleast once a month and get some real friends (your 8909980005873272 facebook friends dont count) and you will learn that friends give each other a hard time just for the fuck of it. maybe if you didnt still live in your moms basement you would know this. btw, nice games looking forward to aww3.

first the first:
1.i'm not from america..i'm learning english(and i suck at english grammar)
2.i never talked dirty to dan
3.i don't have a facebook account or myspace or watever...because i hate them
4.i have more frends that you will ever have
Return to Armed with Wings 3 Production Blog