Follow the development of Armed with Wings 3..
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

Re: Production Blog Entry #4

by Aku saturos Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:52 am

Yeah all the Characters require voice castings and the subtitles must be below on the screen now above in their head, like always
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:47 pm

vandheer with a cool voice! really really cool voice!!! like the one of kenpachi from BLEACH! it is really cool!
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole

by VandheerLorde Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:54 pm

NO! please DON'T add a voice to vandheer lorde!
even if it would be sweet, but he have been a badass in all the games, like quiet, know-what-he-does type of guy. And, no-matter how sweet vandheers voice is, its nothing compared to the voice we heare in our heads, reading what he says. PLEASE keep it that way.

I TRULY LOVES Vandheer lorde, he is one of my nr1 fav badass villans of all time. :D

Not really knowing so much stuff about him, and the way he moves, talks, fights, even dress!

if you so are going to give him voice acting, be sure to make it COOL! 8-) :twisted: and not so long. Not having him explane alot of stuff, but just maybe a few, powerfull, words.
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:13 pm

really? vhandeer is a bad guy?
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:43 am

Ok @Vandheer Lorde

We share a Loved Character
First off tho, Vandheer is not a bad guy
Read Contrast and You'll know that.

secondly If Dan chooses not to give him a Voice then it means everyone else will not have a Voice,
He can't just have subtitles for one Character, and Besides Vandheer spoke alot in Aww2.
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:43 am

Lorde II is right vandher lorde is not Evil Black mist is just being self righteous and taking over his place by cheating and not fair, We want to see them in a fair fight NO magic,Spells etc.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:38 am

I think Vandheer will lose, I don't want him too....But I think he will, I mean, He has no-one, Eivana is presumed dead, and Hawken betrayed him along with the rest of the Empire :(

O.o, Maybe Since Blackmist is a Person, (I just figured what's going on inside Dan's mind)
It's obvious that, Whitemist is a person too, Could even be Vandheer? (Actually prob not since he seemed clueless in Aww2)
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole

by VandheerLorde Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:27 am

I mean, it would make him cool if he remained quiet. so that he didn't give away to much.

And 2nd Vandheer lorde IS a badass villain, the "evil king".. only that there is a greater evil.
that cheats on the lesser evil to get more power. And i think that blackmist is afraid of vandheer, why else would make a huge plot of reviving people, sneaking around, now showing himself, and confront vandheer directly untill he took him by surprise. Vandheer even KNOW a way to KILL him
(just you wait blackmist until next RedMoon event, then vandheer will be WAY more powerful than you and break away from his prison and destroy you with the 4 blades of Eden!! :twisted: )

But he is still a badass villan, he is truly not the "good guy" even then he is "gooder" then blackmist.
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:36 am

Looks at the contrast its says their that black mist roam across the lands as it spreads like an out break, Vandher has no spells at all. But Black mist is the one who attempt to conquer the empire and not Vandher, Vandher is just Defending his land for the Good benefit of his people. And Vandher is just being soo comfortable due to his victory of the invasion and he thinks that he can do it again while hes still standing. but he never knew whats up on black mist sleeve

-- Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:04 pm --

And Look it up, How could good people turn into evil when black mists spreadout like a virus all over the lands of white mist, as vandher said it has good benefit when the world as at his care and in his hands
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:56 pm

I'm going today to get some art supplies. Gonna start doing Contrast traditionally. Also I've added more levels to AwW3. Got 10 levels in. Next I need to make the levels functional, keys unlock doors, doors open... I've got to add in the stronger enemy class and some of the bosses. A lot of work needs to be done in this game. Got a spare redbull in the fridge.
rgangsta
Super Nova
Super Nova

by rgangsta Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Can't wait for Chap. 7.
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:55 pm

I think dan needs plenty of more papaer and black ink also for the contrast 7 i guess itl be done over a week or next week or zo
Return to Armed with Wings 3 Production Blog