Follow the development of Armed with Wings 3..
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

Re: Production Blog Entry #9

by Cosminel Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:16 pm

SWL wrote:as far as i can see the white thing is blackmist, the black thing is nebula (well actually im a 100% sure about that part ) any way nebula bashes the @$#&*!#$><?>? out of black mist then as shown in picure three go's into that door that is white and you can see nebulas hand. and that is like the world control room so to speak. he releases vandeer lorde aand that as far as i can get. meanwhile black mist with his last remaing power finds leo (who might have some deep mysterious past and at one point in time helped black mist, and if that part is right it also explains why leo has an eagle) and absorbs into him making him extremely strong, then blackmist tells leo that he must go claim the pieces or somthing of the (uknown thing) and that only then will he be strong enough to bash the @$#&*!#$><?>? out of vandeer and nebula,mean while in the "world control room" nebula takes control of the entire world and is trying to get everyone to bash the @$#&*!#$><?>? of leo/black mist.

and if all thats right the starting scene will be somthing like this

1. awesome batlle scene between nebula and black mist which black mist loses then blackmist turns into a glowing orb thing and runs away like a little pussy
2. nebula sees the door has a nice old evil manical laugh
3. walks up to the door and says with vandheer at my side and the 4 blades of eden i will be unstoppable
4.seen ends in a blinding flash of light then shows the armed with wings 3 logo with press space under it

however none of that explains why nebula stopped vandheer from killing hawken unless its some part of a greater plan.

p.s is hawken and eviana going to be in this game
p.s.s is eivana even still alive i mean she nearly got cut in half by vandheer then stabbed in the back (litterally and figurtivally) by hawken
p.s.s.s am i only one who prefers AWW1 over AWW2

Nebula Stoped Vandher in red Moon...it doesn't have any connection;)
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole

by VandheerLorde Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:27 pm

SWL wrote:p.s.s.s am i only one who prefers AWW1 over AWW2

Nope, i too prefers AWW1 over AWW2, even tho i LOVE Vandheer over anyone and anything :twisted: in the AWW story, but by some weird reason do i like AWW1 more then i AWW2. but i think i am going to love AWW3 the most, i cant wait anymore for the game, when is it being released?? Any news??

I am going to so interested in the whole plot thing ending in AWW3

i agree on that its a possible and awesome idea that blackmist was defeated and turned into the eagle, because then blackmist was together with AWW in the first game as well, as a "guide"

Cool, I'll think of that next time i see a eagle/bird :shock: :lol: :D
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:11 pm

VandheerLorde wrote:

Nope, i too prefers AWW1 over AWW2, even tho i LOVE Vandheer over anyone and anything :twisted: in the AWW story, but by some weird reason do i like AWW1 more then i AWW2. but i think i am going to love AWW3 the most, i cant wait anymore for the game, when is it being released?? Any news??

i agree on that its a possible and awesome idea that blackmist was defeated and turned into the eagle, because then blackmist was together with AWW in the first game as well, as a "guide"

ok, guys it needs to be said again.....Dan admitted that He hadn't thought the plot connections between the first three games, which means that half of this plot is very Loose and after Armed with wings 1 it was a mere Prototype idea
he never thought it would be so popular.....in saying that, I hope he can try and fill the Blanks
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:20 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
VandheerLorde wrote:

ok, guys it needs to be said again.....Dan admitted that He hadn't thought the plot connections between the first three games, which means that half of this plot is very Loose and after Armed with wings 1 it was a mere Prototype idea
he never thought it would be so popular.....in saying that, I hope he can try and fill the Blanks

We ARE making loose predictions... If Daniel doesn't know the plot, we don't either...

I think we should know how much is left in the development of AwW3. Any news from Daniel???
SWL
Nova
Nova

by SWL Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:13 am

Cosminel wrote:
SWL wrote:as far as i can see the white thing is blackmist, the black thing is nebula (well actually im a 100% sure about that part ) any way nebula bashes the @$#&*!#$><?>? out of black mist then as shown in picure three go's into that door that is white and you can see nebulas hand. and that is like the world control room so to speak. he releases vandeer lorde aand that as far as i can get. meanwhile black mist with his last remaing power finds leo (who might have some deep mysterious past and at one point in time helped black mist, and if that part is right it also explains why leo has an eagle) and absorbs into him making him extremely strong, then blackmist tells leo that he must go claim the pieces or somthing of the (uknown thing) and that only then will he be strong enough to bash the @$#&*!#$><?>? out of vandeer and nebula,mean while in the "world control room" nebula takes control of the entire world and is trying to get everyone to bash the @$#&*!#$><?>? of leo/black mist.

1. awesome batlle scene between nebula and black mist which black mist loses then blackmist turns into a glowing orb thing and runs away like a little pussy
3. walks up to the door and says with vandheer at my side and the 4 blades of eden i will be unstoppable
4.seen ends in a blinding flash of light then shows the armed with wings 3 logo with press space under it

however none of that explains why nebula stopped vandheer from killing hawken unless its some part of a greater plan.

p.s.s is eivana even still alive i mean she nearly got cut in half by vandheer then stabbed in the back (litterally and figurtivally) by hawken

well there better be a connection because otherwise theres going to a plot hole the size of Texas, why not just let him kill Hawken and Eivana , maybe he just came round to say hi. but easy way to fix it is by saying that they were enemies and now there friends :)
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:28 am

SWL wrote:
Cosminel wrote:

well there better be a connection because otherwise theres going to a plot hole the size of Texas, why not just let him kill Hawken and Eivana , maybe he just came round to say hi. but easy way to fix it is by saying that they were enemies and now there friends :)

that's right, nice happy thoughts^^
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:36 am

The blanks have been filled... mostly.
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:53 pm

I thought this forum was on a dead beat so dan are you going to release it by the end of june? like Thursday?
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:47 pm

Aku saturos wrote:I thought this forum was on a dead beat so dan are you going to release it by the end of june? like Thursday?

I don't no man, I wish. But I'll working on the cutscenes. Hope I can get that done in 2-3 days. Once that is done, I gotta tie up the loose ends, which may take another 3-4 days.
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:48 am

Daniel Sun wrote:
Aku saturos wrote:I thought this forum was on a dead beat so dan are you going to release it by the end of june? like Thursday?

I don't no man, I wish. But I'll working on the cutscenes. Hope I can get that done in 2-3 days. Once that is done, I gotta tie up the loose ends, which may take another 3-4 days.

Hey Dan I don't know if your sure about this, but would you mind setting up a countdown until the release, with as much delays as you want?

I really feel like we need a countdown because it's sooooo agonizing to wait for something exciting...
stealthssination1107
Shouting Nova
Shouting Nova

by stealthssination1107 Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:19 pm

Possible, but the one with the door with feathers on the ground might be a result of Nebula bashing the @$#&*!#$><?>? out of Blackmist untl he decides to fuse with his eagle turning into a bigger eagle to find Leo and get him to help, leaving but a few feathers to tell he was there...
Maybe Leo's eagle is actually Blackmist AWW when he fused with his eagle so that his last remaining energy has a host so he won't die! It makes sense but the heck, it's a guess.
"Never try, never fail, but never succeed"-Stealthssination1107
"A life lived for others is a life worth living"-Einstein
"THIS IS SPARTA!"-Leonidas
Hey! Look at this text! If you saw it, you're awesome!
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:41 pm

stealthssination1107 wrote:

Possible, but the one with the door with feathers on the ground might be a result of Nebula bashing the @$#&*!#$><?>? out of Blackmist untl he decides to fuse with his eagle turning into a bigger eagle to find Leo and get him to help, leaving but a few feathers to tell he was there...
Maybe Leo's eagle is actually Blackmist AWW when he fused with his eagle so that his last remaining energy has a host so he won't die! It makes sense but the heck, it's a guess.

Guy's i don't think trying to guess the whole fuckin plot from just 3 pics is decent, why don't we just wait for the 'actual' game to be released...
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:31 pm

Im vey much enjoy reading the speculations. I wont comment on how accurate they are but i will say that the "door" you guys are talking about is not a door.
Im putting the game up for sponsorship in a few hours. Usualy it takes bou2 weeks to find a sponsor, arrange deals... so ill keep working on the game while looking for a sponsor.
Posted from my HTC Desire.
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:49 pm

ohh no...i think i know what is that door...i think is not a door ...is the room were Vandher is looked... right???
Armed with Waffles
Black Hole
Black Hole

by Armed with Waffles Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:05 am

Woooooooooow. All that speculations make me confused.
Nebula is that thing that appeared in front of Vandheer when he tried to cut Hawken down right?
Do we know anything else about him?
Why didn't he show up in the previous games I mean Red Moon took place Before AwW 1
I wonder what if Nebula is Vandheer himself who came back from that room and ended up in the past. Though then he wouldn't have saved Hawken knowing that he'd betray him.
Jeez that's simply too complicated.

-- Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:16 am --

Oh by the way Almighty Lord of this webpage please tell us that there is going to be Armed with Wings 4.

GENTLEMAN!
Chop of my head with such velocity
that my blood will rocket through my neck,
and propel my lifeless body
ALL THE WAY TO PHOENIX!!!

Woooow... Yo, what's in Phoenix?

Why, it's your mama Steve.
GET THE AXE!!!
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:05 pm

Armed with Waffles wrote:Woooooooooow. All that speculations make me confused.
Nebula is that thing that appeared in front of Vandheer when he tried to cut Hawken down right?
Do we know anything else about him?
Why didn't he show up in the previous games I mean Red Moon took place Before AwW 1
I wonder what if Nebula is Vandheer himself who came back from that room and ended up in the past. Though then he wouldn't have saved Hawken knowing that he'd betray him.
Jeez that's simply too complicated.

-- Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:16 am --

Oh by the way Almighty Lord of this webpage please tell us that there is going to be Armed with Wings 4.

......Shit, i never thought of that, just might be......

and no, there is no Aww4, or at least not for years to come...
Armed with Waffles
Black Hole
Black Hole

by Armed with Waffles Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:42 pm

That's just too bad. Oh well I guess I 'll be too busy playing AwW 3.
Wil there be a Production blog entry 10 or next up is the game?

-- Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:48 pm --

Daniel Sun wrote:Im vey much enjoy reading the speculations. I wont comment on how accurate they are but i will say that the "door" you guys are talking about is not a door.

Then what is it a window? XD Or a gate to heavens? XD
'Guys what is it a big rectangle that glows?'

'Window at night ?' 'Door at night ?' Seriously what else could it be?
Dan your brain is more than simply creative.
GENTLEMAN!

GET THE AXE!!!
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole

by VandheerLorde Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:28 pm

The square glowing thingy might just be a Los Angeles commercial sign for the AWW3 game, but it was so super powered by the awesomeness of the game it was representing, so nebula came to fix it, because he doesn't the game to be to light, because he want the game to be totally dominated by darkness.. :lol: :mrgreen: :D :P

how about that theory??
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:41 am

You wanna know what that white thing is? It's a computer screen... RICKROLLING NEBULA!!!

All Nebula wanted to do was to watch YouTube from his computer, but Blackmist was being a jerk, so Nebula fucked him up real bad, only to find a paused video already on his computer!

When he clicks play... :shock: :shock: :shock:
Kalk

by Kalk Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:39 am

QwertyFail wrote:You wanna know what that white thing is? It's a computer screen... RICKROLLING NEBULA!!!

All Nebula wanted to do was to watch YouTube from his computer, but Blackmist was being a jerk, so Nebula fucked him up real bad, only to find a paused video already on his computer!

... meatspin?
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:52 am

Kalk wrote:
QwertyFail wrote:You wanna know what that white thing is? It's a computer screen... RICKROLLING NEBULA!!!

... meatspin?

Ummm......... I searched what meatspin means and uh... yeah I don't mean that.

I meant RickRoll http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HrSN7176XI
Armed with Waffles
Black Hole
Black Hole

by Armed with Waffles Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:12 pm

It's really annoying when we don't know what's going to happen isn't it?
Is it a door or a window or an interdimensional portal that brings Daniel Sun to the world of AwW and he gets to kick Nebula's ass. How cool would that be.
GENTLEMAN!

GET THE AXE!!!
Armed with Waffles
Black Hole
Black Hole

by Armed with Waffles Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:39 pm

Ah AwW lvl 6 boss.... Sweet memories......
How many times I got smashed into the spiky wall not knowing how to kill that ugly bastard.
And I too have this type of keyboard where y and z are switched but it won't cause problems this time the AwW 3controls are gonna be with arrows and AWSD
GENTLEMAN!

GET THE AXE!!!
SWL
Nova
Nova

by SWL Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:33 pm

first things first, Armed with Waffles, EPIC user name.
Armed with Waffles wrote:Ah AwW lvl 6 boss.... Sweet memories......
How many times I got smashed into the spiky wall not knowing how to kill that ugly bastard.
And I too have this type of keyboard where y and z are switched but it won't cause problems this time the AwW 3controls are gonna be with arrows and AWSD

yeah that boss was the $%#@*&^_)"?: shiz reallfy #$%@&*()@! hard though.
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:37 am

Alright I have a question Daniel, is Armed With Wings 3 coming out next week or over this weekend?

Also with the level six boss in AwW1 it was literally impossible for me to beat it on my Windows XP with all that lagg I had. Lucky I have 7 today!
Return to Armed with Wings 3 Production Blog