Follow the development of Armed with Wings 3..
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Production Blog Entry #9

by Daniel Sun Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:55 am

God fucking dam it,
I wish I could have worked on the game more the past 2 weeks. I've been literately bombarded with a ridiculous amount of shit to take care of. I've had to build an application calculator for Battery World, this is no small task especially when they keep getting me to add shit! FML! Not only that, but mass reservation at my house have forced me to move into my Dad's place temporarily. Instead of working on my game, I've been ripping out walls and knocking down fireplaces.
I'm am very sorry and apologize to those eagerly anticipating my game. I shall provide some very nice screen shots for the story cinematics, first ever seen besides myself (not even the foolish Sarge has seen these). This is all WIP, but I think you'll all appreciate it none the less.

Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

Re: Production Blog Entry #9

by Cosminel Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:29 am

looks great...i wonder who is this caracter from your picture...we just have to wait and see :) :) :)
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:31 am

those tool bars look so complicated...you must be a genius tu use thosse :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:07 am

Sarge is really pain in the ass, So while your staying in your father's house, How long are you gonna be staying there? i think the full release will be indeed in july cause due to these screenshots of the cinematics i think itl take too long to get it done, I think we are now in 77% progress here of the game. So what sponsor did you choose by the way
NintendoAgent
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by NintendoAgent Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:14 pm

I'm guessing for cut scenes you don't go inside one movie clip and animate it from there?
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:00 pm

Using actionscript 2. After this game i'm moving to AS3. I animate the cutscenes inside moviclips.
fOLWAR
Nova
Nova

by fOLWAR Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:24 pm

just make a shortfilm (up to 10 minutes)
SHUT UP & GRIND
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:56 am

aotII wrote:I remembered that your previous games do not have a menu for different levels, so I am not sure if you want to do this, but it might be good to add in a menu for different levels so that we can select the levels to play. For example, if we want to just play the boss levels or a particular interesting level, it might be possible without going through the whole game from start again. I remembered I have to kept on press right-click and forward until the 12th level for AWW in order to play the boss battles. Should not be too difficult, right?

I'll add in a feature like that :)
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:35 am

aotII wrote:I remembered that your previous games do not have a menu for different levels, so I am not sure if you want to do this, but it might be good to add in a menu for different levels so that we can select the levels to play. For example, if we want to just play the boss levels or a particular interesting level, it might be possible without going through the whole game from start again. I remembered I have to kept on press right-click and forward until the 12th level for AWW in order to play the boss battles. Should not be too difficult, right?

yea that is a wonderfull ideea..i always loved to play only with the bosses...i like to beat them half dead...especially hawkin and vandher(in AWW and Redmoon)..or smoking martilo

P.S.: Smoking Martilo is the weakest boss that i ever seen
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:01 pm

dan...instead of doing all the work all alone you shoud've ask somebody to help you with the game and with all the clips 8-) 8-) 8-)
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole

by VandheerLorde Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:31 pm

OHH! come on :shock: ! I am on the brink of dieing here!! it has been quiet here for a few days now :o ! whats happening with the game development :?: ?? I can feel in the air how close the game is to be released now.

I can almost taste how the game is going to taste... its tasting yummy.. :mrgreen:
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:13 am

Cosminel wrote:looks great...i wonder who is this caracter from your picture...we just have to wait and see :) :) :)

oh, c'mon man, it's obviously Armed With Wings and Nebula
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:55 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Cosminel wrote:looks great...i wonder who is this caracter from your picture...we just have to wait and see :) :) :)

sorry man i didn't know...nevula is the only caracter i don't know so much from AWW :oops: :oops: :oops:
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:27 pm

Cosminel wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:

sorry man i didn't know...nevula is the only caracter i don't know so much from AWW :oops: :oops: :oops:

yea, but he is the 'only' character who looks like pure blackmist....
that's another thing i noticed, Dan, how come Aww dresses in white and has white wings if he's blackmist?
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:38 pm

that's another thing i noticed, Dan, how come Aww dresses in white and has white wings if he's blackmist?

i think because he is a pure beeing and the rest of the creatures are made by him so they are impure...butt why did AWW made a creature that can kill him??
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:35 pm

Cosminel wrote:

i think because he is a pure beeing and the rest of the creatures are made by him so they are impure...butt why did AWW made a creature that can kill him??

Maybe he didn't create him?
maybe the role of blackmist passes between people over large amounts of time, and that Nebula guy was one of the first Blackmist's
(There I go making my own Plot hole's lol)
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:45 am

I agree, it looks like Blackmist is getting owned right there, but is it really Blackmist?

-- Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:30 pm --

AHA!!! I think I smell the plot here!!! :o
Well first of all I think that creature might be in Contrast or Red Moon, but I'm not sure.
Anyways, this is what I think:
After a few years of peace, evil finally begins to stir again, and this time a creature that's far more corrupted than any other creatures appears and plans to resurrect Vandheer. After all of your hard efforts this beast unfortunately kills Blackmist/Armed With Wings himself (all great things always come to an end) and opens the box which contained Vandheer after the events of AwW2. Fortunately for Leo, he will kill both Vandheer and the creature for good and restore eternal peace to the world (unless there will be a sequel in 5-15 years ;) ).
Anyways that is my prediction of the plot, Do you think it's legible or not?

P.S. The trailer music for AwW3 is GODLY!!!
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:46 am

QwertyFail wrote:I agree, it looks like Blackmist is getting owned right there, but is it really Blackmist?

Well first of all I think that creature might be in Contrast or Red Moon, but I'm not sure.
After a few years of peace, evil finally begins to stir again, and this time a creature that's far more corrupted than any other creatures appears and plans to resurrect Vandheer. After all of your hard efforts this beast unfortunately kills Blackmist/Armed With Wings himself (all great things always come to an end) and opens the box which contained Vandheer after the events of AwW2. Fortunately for Leo, he will kill both Vandheer and the creature for good and restore eternal peace to the world (unless there will be a sequel in 5-15 years ;) ).

That's a lil off, firstly, Vandheer hasn't done a damn thing wrong, sure he's a lil selfish and brutal, but he's not evil, secondly that creature (Nebula) is presumed to be on Vandheer's side considering he's fighting Aww, and last, we know nothing about Leo, for all we know he might be with Aww.......and btw, I now own that Trailer music
tis my msg tone on my Phone
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:53 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
QwertyFail wrote:I agree, it looks like Blackmist is getting owned right there, but is it really Blackmist?

That's a lil off, firstly, Vandheer hasn't done a damn thing wrong, sure he's a lil selfish and brutal, but he's not evil, secondly that creature (Nebula) is presumed to be on Vandheer's side considering he's fighting Aww, and last, we know nothing about Leo, for all we know he might be with Aww.......and btw, I now own that Trailer music

well we just gone wait and see wath happen ;) ;) ;) ..i'm sure daniel wont dissapoint us with the story 8-) 8-)
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Cosminel wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:

well we just gone wait and see wath happen ;) ;) ;) ..i'm sure daniel wont dissapoint us with the story 8-) 8-)

Hmm I see now... I was just assuming what would happen. I see how your telling me that Vandheer isn't evil, that I can get, but I was thinking if you guys think "Nebula" is going to defeat Blackmist/AwW?

Cool to have the music on your iPhone (I think you missed the "i", if not correct me), wish I didn't lose mine. :cry:
SWL
Nova
Nova

by SWL Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:28 am

as far as i can see the white thing is blackmist, the black thing is nebula (well actually im a 100% sure about that part ) any way nebula bashes the @$#&*!#$><?>? out of black mist then as shown in picure three go's into that door that is white and you can see nebulas hand. and that is like the world control room so to speak. he releases vandeer lorde aand that as far as i can get. meanwhile black mist with his last remaing power finds leo (who might have some deep mysterious past and at one point in time helped black mist, and if that part is right it also explains why leo has an eagle) and absorbs into him making him extremely strong, then blackmist tells leo that he must go claim the pieces or somthing of the (uknown thing) and that only then will he be strong enough to bash the @$#&*!#$><?>? out of vandeer and nebula,mean while in the "world control room" nebula takes control of the entire world and is trying to get everyone to bash the @$#&*!#$><?>? of leo/black mist.

and if all thats right the starting scene will be somthing like this

1. awesome batlle scene between nebula and black mist which black mist loses then blackmist turns into a glowing orb thing and runs away like a little pussy
2. nebula sees the door has a nice old evil manical laugh
3. walks up to the door and says with vandheer at my side and the 4 blades of eden i will be unstoppable
4.seen ends in a blinding flash of light then shows the armed with wings 3 logo with press space under it

however none of that explains why nebula stopped vandheer from killing hawken unless its some part of a greater plan.

p.s is hawken and eviana going to be in this game
p.s.s is eivana even still alive i mean she nearly got cut in half by vandheer then stabbed in the back (litterally and figurtivally) by hawken
p.s.s.s am i only one who prefers AWW1 over AWW2
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:45 am

SWL wrote:as far as i can see the white thing is blackmist, the black thing is nebula (well actually im a 100% sure about that part ) any way nebula bashes the @$#&*!#$><?>? out of black mist then as shown in picure three go's into that door that is white and you can see nebulas hand. and that is like the world control room so to speak. he releases vandeer lorde aand that as far as i can get. meanwhile black mist with his last remaing power finds leo (who might have some deep mysterious past and at one point in time helped black mist, and if that part is right it also explains why leo has an eagle) and absorbs into him making him extremely strong, then blackmist tells leo that he must go claim the pieces or somthing of the (uknown thing) and that only then will he be strong enough to bash the @$#&*!#$><?>? out of vandeer and nebula,mean while in the "world control room" nebula takes control of the entire world and is trying to get everyone to bash the @$#&*!#$><?>? of leo/black mist.

1. awesome batlle scene between nebula and black mist which black mist loses then blackmist turns into a glowing orb thing and runs away like a little pussy
3. walks up to the door and says with vandheer at my side and the 4 blades of eden i will be unstoppable
4.seen ends in a blinding flash of light then shows the armed with wings 3 logo with press space under it

however none of that explains why nebula stopped vandheer from killing hawken unless its some part of a greater plan.

p.s.s is eivana even still alive i mean she nearly got cut in half by vandheer then stabbed in the back (litterally and figurtivally) by hawken

That's a great prediction you have there! Never thought about Blackmist "surviving" Nebula's onslaught.

That brings up something else... Does anyone notice the "feathers" on the ground in the picture with the "door"?

P.S. Eivana is like betrayed all the time... She also gets hurt too much... If she appears in AwW3, will she finally die???
SWL
Nova
Nova

by SWL Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:09 am

QwertyFail wrote:
SWL wrote:as far as i can see the white thing is blackmist, the black thing is nebula (well actually im a 100% sure about that part ) any way nebula bashes the @$#&*!#$><?>? out of black mist then as shown in picure three go's into that door that is white and you can see nebulas hand. and that is like the world control room so to speak. he releases vandeer lorde aand that as far as i can get. meanwhile black mist with his last remaing power finds leo (who might have some deep mysterious past and at one point in time helped black mist, and if that part is right it also explains why leo has an eagle) and absorbs into him making him extremely strong, then blackmist tells leo that he must go claim the pieces or somthing of the (uknown thing) and that only then will he be strong enough to bash the @$#&*!#$><?>? out of vandeer and nebula,mean while in the "world control room" nebula takes control of the entire world and is trying to get everyone to bash the @$#&*!#$><?>? of leo/black mist.

That's a great prediction you have there! Never thought about Blackmist "surviving" Nebula's onslaught.

That brings up something else... Does anyone notice the "feathers" on the ground in the picture with the "door"?

P.S. Eivana is like betrayed all the time... She also gets hurt too much... If she appears in AwW3, will she finally die???

slight change to my prediction
instead of turning into an orb thing black mist go's into armed with wings eagle finds leo and so on

your right there are feather i suppose that will be blackmists body or something
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:17 am

SWL wrote:
QwertyFail wrote:

slight change to my prediction
instead of turning into an orb thing black mist go's into armed with wings eagle finds leo and so on

your right there are feather i suppose that will be blackmists body or something

So you are saying the eagle is Blackmist? That would be pretty awesome!
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:22 am

Cosminel wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
QwertyFail wrote:

Hmm I see now... I was just assuming what would happen. I see how your telling me that Vandheer isn't evil, that I can get, but I was thinking if you guys think "Nebula" is going to defeat Blackmist/AwW?

Cool to have the music on your iPhone (I think you missed the "i", if not correct me), wish I didn't lose mine. :cry:

I 'personally' think that they will either team up, or Blackmist will win against Nebula

And no, I actually Hate iPhones
So annoying, I'd rather have a bloody Laptop lol
cos that's all it is, but smaller, come to think of it, Laptops can play 'real' games too.
Return to Armed with Wings 3 Production Blog