Got a knack for drawing? Show us what you got!
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

Re: First published art!

by Mikoto Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:16 pm

I plan to paint some more work to represent all the characters of the game. Need to contact the author of the "Prologue ..."
I'm just learning to paint on Photoshop, so glad you estimate ^ ^
Crimson Thorn
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Crimson Thorn Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:48 pm

So you are not the creator of the game, but the artist, right? And if you still just learning to use Photoshop, I want to see what your art will look like after you are more familiar with the program. They are already just great lol.
Kesani
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Kesani Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:42 pm

Nice job, Mikoto. I haven't had a chance to play the game yet, but I can already tell from Crimson's comments that they are boss lol. I hope you do finish and post the rest of the characters. I think I'll play the game once I've finished some random sketches.
"Life... dreams... hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go? Such meaningless things...I'll destroy them all!" - Kefka Palazzo
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:47 am

lisayling wrote:just think it is a example, i think everyone should have their own opinion

Ok Mr, I don't know who you are, if it's a ransom you want, I can tell you I don't have the money.
What I do have, is a very specific set of skills, skills that I have accquired over well, a kind of short career
Here as admin, but this is a set of skills that would make me a nightmare for bots like you, if you leave the site
Alone, that'll be the end of it, I will not look for you, I will not find you, if you don't, I will look for you, I 'will' find you, and I will kill you...
Kesani
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Kesani Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:43 pm

O_o Idk what that is about, but I don't suppose I want to get into it lol. Just played the game and saw the graphics of it. Mikoto, your work pretty much goes far beyond that lol, and I'm impressed even more than I was before. Your computer works continue to keep me in awe lol. If I can ask for a request, could you do one of Mukuro Rokudo and Chrome Dokuro from Katekyo Hitman Reborn?
"Life... dreams... hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go? Such meaningless things...I'll destroy them all!" - Kefka Palazzo
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by Mikoto Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:47 pm

I drew another "landscape")))
I want to work out a better look of the characters ... It will be difficult (
Kesani
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Kesani Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:25 pm

Not bad, love the contrast of the scenery. I feel like there should definitely be a game to follow up the first so there would be more to learn of such an interesting storyline. Ah well, nice job Mikoto keep up the great job.
Crimson Thorn
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Crimson Thorn Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:42 pm

Very good work on this last one Mikoto. I definitely like the contrast between red and grey, is the red supposed to be a fog or vapor? Anyway, keep it up lol.
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by Mikoto Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:37 pm

I again began to paint portraits in the style of cartoons. The first - a friend, and the second - a self-portrait. Still working on the Costas O_o
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:42 am

Wait, you're female? O_O
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by Mikoto Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:39 pm

And ... why do you think that I am a man?
Yes, I'm a girl O_O
But the portrait turned out pretty similar, if I laugh. And others, too)))
I tried to draw and in a comical style ... Tony Sandoval ♥
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:38 am

Because there are like, two girls on this forum...That's it.

Btw I hope you don't look that freaky O_O
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by Mikoto Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:28 pm

Kesani
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Kesani Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:26 pm

I guess shirley0123 is spamming for some reason and reviving dead posts so I'll leave a mod to deal with that. Vandheer II, I don't think your last comment was really necessary, I mean for someone you don't know to well, isn't it a bit rude to say that? I don't think it matters when it comes to gender on how they are able to do things. Nevertheless, I did not know you were a girl Mikoto, but I think Daniel would find it pleasing to know that his works have reached the hearts of both genders :D. You never disappoint with your works, I can start to see your style of art and I must say it looks great. You never fail to disappoint, keep it up.
Crimson Thorn
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Crimson Thorn Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:50 am

Kesani wrote:Vandheer II, I don't think your last comment was really necessary, I mean for someone you don't know to well, isn't it a bit rude to say that?.

I agree, that came off as sounding pretty rude. Although, Mikoto, I did assume you were a guy, just because there are so few girls on here. Not trying to start a fight, just sayin lol. Nice work on the last one, I like the way the empty spaces make the elusion of a full shaded picture. I would say your art is some of the best on here, keep it coming lol.

PS, I hate these stupid spammers, jeez!
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by Mikoto Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:16 pm

Ahahaha))) Then everything is clear. No, I have a friend who also enjoy these games. This I introduced her to the works of Dan.
I already showed her "portrait". But the portrait of my other friends) I drew it on her birthday, and it turned out ... Quite similar. It is a long time so do not laugh)
And who are these two girls in the forum?
I'm glad you like my drawings, I'll continue to improve their skills.
Kesani
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Kesani Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:14 am

Well there's no doubt about it. I've fallen in love with your style XD. I continue to enjoy observing your works in awe and must say, I'm very intrigued with it. Could you tell me what your color scheme is for the skin?

-- Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:21 pm --

I suppose I've refrained from submitting my art for a while lol. Guess now would be a good time to resume.

Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by Mikoto Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:40 pm

Skin color is the original palette of Photoshop))) I drew another "portrait" - this friend also recently had a birthday. I'll draw a few more of these "portraits", and move on to a new style)
Kesani, I see that you draw your characters in full-length ... I've been so not painted, so that the next time will upload pictures from my design invented by Costas, the character "Black Wood - Prologue."
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by Mikoto Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:41 pm

AHAHAHAHA
↑That was my friend, the one on the first portrait.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:56 am

Crimson Thorn wrote:
Kesani wrote:Vandheer II, I don't think your last comment was really necessary, I mean for someone you don't know to well, isn't it a bit rude to say that?.

I agree, that came off as sounding pretty rude. Although, Mikoto, I did assume you were a guy, just because there are so few girls on here. Not trying to start a fight, just sayin lol. Nice work on the last one, I like the way the empty spaces make the elusion of a full shaded picture. I would say your art is some of the best on here, keep it coming lol.

PS, I hate these stupid spammers, jeez!

Ummm, honestly, i'm not really sure how that came off sounding 'rude', I was simply surprised that Mikoto was a girl, it's not like I said "I can't believe you're a girl!" 'that' would've been rude...
And in essence it 'does' matter, I don't know about you guys, but i'd rather 'know' when i'm speaking to a girl or a boy, thatway I can be careful what I say, if I start saying shit like "You blokes are funny" or "Us men know what to do" i'd look like a ripe 'ol fucking cunt...
Crimson Thorn
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Crimson Thorn Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:09 pm

Vandheer, I can't speak for kesani, but I was referring to "btw, I hope you don't look that freaky." Not exactly a compliment imho....but, Mikoto seems cool with it so whatevs lol
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Crimson Thorn wrote:Vandheer, I can't speak for kesani, but I was referring to "btw, I hope you don't look that freaky." Not exactly a compliment imho....but, Mikoto seems cool with it so whatevs lol

Aww, that?
That was a joke, nothing more, mate :)
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by Mikoto Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:21 pm

More
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist

by 3lijahG Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:17 am

Mikoto wrote:I drew another "landscape")))
I want to work out a better look of the characters ... It will be difficult (

she walks the dark earth, being devoured by the crimson flames... but her head is in the light

i dont know if this was intentional but this is .... it makes u think....

(lol mikoto can speak now!)
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by Mikoto Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:35 pm

FFFFFFUUUUUUUU
LOL
No, you just need to play this game. :oops:
Uderstand↓

-- Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:08 pm --

OMG
knock-knock