Got a knack for drawing? Show us what you got!
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

Re: Some art. and hello world!

by Mikoto Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:36 pm

No, I meant for you to improve their skills) and I no longer draw on paper.
Please appreciate my work! This is an illustration. A friend asked for O_O
Crimson Thorn
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Crimson Thorn Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:27 am

Ahaha, ok that makes more sense :) Mikoto......your art kinda creeps me out....lol
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by Mikoto Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:42 pm

What's that?)))
I recently very much paint - anything and anyone. Throw another idea.
And you also need to improve their skills)
Crimson Thorn
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Crimson Thorn Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:02 am

Hey, if your looking for ideas, make a dragon! Lol this will also inspire me if I see your skills in making it. And I know I need to work on my art, but it takes time haha
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by Mikoto Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:00 pm

By the way, I want to write a short story - my friend and I have already discussed the main theme of his, and I drew the cover.
Brad.
I love to sleep.
Please tell me everything you know about the trains!
Crimson Thorn
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Crimson Thorn Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:39 pm

Looks really good Mikoto, I really envy your ability to create such things. Um, not quite sure what you mean with the trains thing haha..

Anyway, here is my next step in trying to improve.
Attachments
IMG_2013021713320.jpg
IMG_2013021713320.jpg (40.86 KiB) Viewed 1139 times
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by Mikoto Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:53 pm

In the literal sense - tell us about your trip by train, about his attitude to rail, kind of railways ♥
It is very necessary for my (ahaha) book. VERY.
Oh, that's Phoenix! In this figure, you have it very beautiful))) Just a little bit more light.
FONT ♥
Crimson Thorn
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Crimson Thorn Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:50 pm

Oh, well I am sorry but I have never been on a train... Cant help with that.

I know its too dark, but I dont know how to make it brighter, without using too much of one color. Maybe I will try saturating the colors. Also, my signature looks ugly, maybe I will remove it :/
Kesani
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Kesani Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:22 pm

Been quite a while, glad to see that you too are still working hard on your art. I can see some great progress in your works Crimson, glad to see that you have been able to adapt to manga style drawings. I can tell that your drawings hold a great deal of potential. @Mikoto, the way that you can express different feelings into your drawings, one of horror and the other of tranquility, I'm extremely impressed. Keep up the awesome work guys!
"Life... dreams... hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go? Such meaningless things...I'll destroy them all!" - Kefka Palazzo
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by Mikoto Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:04 pm

Crimson Thorn wrote:Oh, well I am sorry but I have never been on a train... Cant help with that.

I know its too dark, but I dont know how to make it brighter, without using too much of one color. Maybe I will try saturating the colors. Also, my signature looks ugly, maybe I will remove it :/

No, do not dare to remove the signature! I really liked it, and maybe I even Pereima her ♥
Just lighten the space around the bird.
And what program do you draw?
I recently downloaded the "SAI", only a trial version, but I like this program, so I'm going to put the patches on it O_O
I have all the time in school looking out the window, there are so many crows, and they're so cute ♥
Draw birds from life, Crimson Thorn. Just draw from life)))
TRAAAAAAAAINS IM NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED TRAAAAAAAAAAAAINS

-- Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:08 pm --

Kesani wrote:Been quite a while, glad to see that you too are still working hard on your art. I can see some great progress in your works Crimson, glad to see that you have been able to adapt to manga style drawings. I can tell that your drawings hold a great deal of potential. @Mikoto, the way that you can express different feelings into your drawings, one of horror and the other of tranquility, I'm extremely impressed. Keep up the awesome work guys!

Kesani, you did not go for a long time)))
Yes, I would make the book even logical, which is much drawings ... Illustration?
And more.
I'm not a guy.
And although not care.
And where are your pictures?)))
And tell us about the trains, please.
Crimson Thorn
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Crimson Thorn Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:14 pm

Hey Kesani, good to see you back :) Haha with the manga, I seem to be addicted now, it is almost all I ever draw now! But, not a bad thing I guess. How about you? I'm sure you also have been working on your art and digital art, right? (nudge nudge) ;)
@Mikoto, well, I went back and looked at the Phoenix on my PC, and the original .png file is much brighter, the smaller .jpg really messes up the light and color. I have tried making it brighter, maybe I will post today or tomorrow. We will see about the signature lol. And I use the freeware software GIMP, with a few things added. And Mikoto, you make it seem easy, but realism is not my strong point haha

-- Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:15 am --

Hmm Hmm, if you don't like the way I brightened it, I can always put the original on my deviantart too.
Kesani
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Kesani Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:58 am

Well, I haven't been able to make much with my busy schedule lol. I managed to acquire some G-Pens to draw with along with some useful alcohol base markers so once I have a finished product I am satisfied with, I will definitely post. Now then as for trains, I am not sure why we are talking about trains lol, but I will tell you my experience on one if that's what you're looking for. A train is calming when it is at a stop and there is also an easing feeling as it begins to slow. When it starts up again, it begins to shake violently, but it is still a bit soothing. The one thing about them I dislike is the noise produced from the stops and turns. It's almost like they're piercing my ears lol.
"Life... dreams... hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go? Such meaningless things...I'll destroy them all!" - Kefka Palazzo
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by Mikoto Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Crimson Thorn wrote:Hey Kesani, good to see you back :) Haha with the manga, I seem to be addicted now, it is almost all I ever draw now! But, not a bad thing I guess. How about you? I'm sure you also have been working on your art and digital art, right? (nudge nudge) ;)
@Mikoto, well, I went back and looked at the Phoenix on my PC, and the original .png file is much brighter, the smaller .jpg really messes up the light and color. I have tried making it brighter, maybe I will post today or tomorrow. We will see about the signature lol. And I use the freeware software GIMP, with a few things added. And Mikoto, you make it seem easy, but realism is not my strong point haha

-- Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:15 am --

Hmm Hmm, if you don't like the way I brightened it, I can always put the original on my deviantart too.

Oh, I remember what you said about your page on Deviantart. I want her to have, but very shy, FIHM there all so cool artists (((
Waiting for your figure look ♥ I heard about this program. Let's go to paint with paint)))
You know, I have created a summary of his forthcoming book. Complete nonsense. Friends like)
Maybe draw manga?
One of these I have so many fucking ideas?

-- Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:02 pm --

Kesani wrote:Well, I haven't been able to make much with my busy schedule lol. I managed to acquire some G-Pens to draw with along with some useful alcohol base markers so once I have a finished product I am satisfied with, I will definitely post. Now then as for trains, I am not sure why we are talking about trains lol, but I will tell you my experience on one if that's what you're looking for. A train is calming when it is at a stop and there is also an easing feeling as it begins to slow. When it starts up again, it begins to shake violently, but it is still a bit soothing. The one thing about them I dislike is the noise produced from the stops and turns. It's almost like they're piercing my ears lol.

Hands? Which handles? However, because of my lack of tablets arts such blurry. Damn.
About trains you really helped me Kesani. Still need to go to the station and softened.
Why are you all here elbows to shove?)))

-- Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:27 pm --

Guys, let's draw a self-portraits!
Kesani
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Kesani Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:55 pm

Lol, even without a tablet, I think your art is pretty good Mikoto. And no problem, it can get crowded in the trains which is why it's good to know the regular schedule of the trains and find out when there are fewer people.
Crimson Thorn
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Crimson Thorn Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:01 am

@Kesani, very very jealous of your alcohol based markers my friend. You had better be showing us some of your work with those! :) Seriously though, even something quick, seeing your and Mikoto's art inspires me lol.

@Mikoto Self portraits? I can hardly make portraits of non existent manga people. I think I will have to wait on that on haha. And dude, your art looks freaking amazing without a tablet anyway :D
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by Mikoto Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:02 pm

Hey, that's enough inspiration, it's time to paint!!!
I mean at least a humorous self-portraits-_-
And you imagine how my images would look on the plate!
Holy shit ahahahaha
I recently his small sketches on scraps of paper scanned and edited. You may want to take a look ^ ^
I probably will put most normal)
And I'm training to write short stories, and I must say, they scare my friends.
Creepy-stuff.
Sorry, I'm cannot drow :/
Love that words, fck!!!!

-- Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:03 pm --

http://vk.com/photo56005891_297975207
Crimson Thorn
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Crimson Thorn Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:10 pm

Mikoto, if your stories are the same as your art, then I can see why they scare your friends haha. And seriously, serious or humorous, Im not good enough at drawing to make self portraits, lol.

-- Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:48 am --

Sorry Mikoto, just remembered the brightened Phoenix I SAID I was going to post almost a week ago. I had a bit of a memory failure on my tablet and lost a lot of my files, probably wont be able to post that for a while
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by Mikoto Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:59 pm

Crimson Thorn wrote:Mikoto, if your stories are the same as your art, then I can see why they scare your friends haha. And seriously, serious or humorous, Im not good enough at drawing to make self portraits, lol.

-- Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:48 am --

Sorry Mikoto, just remembered the brightened Phoenix I SAID I was going to post almost a week ago. I had a bit of a memory failure on my tablet and lost a lot of my files, probably wont be able to post that for a while

Waiting, waiting impatiently. Less bugs you))
Uh ... I resurrected my old projects and design the characters further. This is a little annoying.
I love to write all sorts of horror stories, and friends are asked not to read them their evening)))
Crimson Thorn
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Crimson Thorn Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:11 am

I like these, I can recognize them from your old drawings, but they look new and fresh now, very good. And yes yes, I know you are waiting, but I cant get the file right now, so look at and judge my manga instead! :)
Attachments
IMG_2013030536162.jpg
IMG_2013030536162.jpg (56.75 KiB) Viewed 1063 times
IMG_2013030526372.jpg
IMG_2013030526372.jpg (50.44 KiB) Viewed 1063 times
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by Mikoto Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:29 pm

You also have your own style, and I'm an idiot and can not find it at: D
Recently watched videos "Gorillaz" and loved their animation: 3
Draw a self-portrait in this style: 3 PLEASE
It looks like the anime "Nana"
Looks new? Ahah, stop ^ ^
Crimson Thorn
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Crimson Thorn Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:14 pm

Yes, I have been trying to create my own style, but a lot of my style is stolen from black butler and vampire knight. I have never read or seen Nana lol. Anyway, here is my pheonix, and a bit of a self portrait. I would say that it resembles me, but then again, im not a manga person haha. I can make a better one if you want.
Attachments
IMG_2013031249614.jpg
Similar eyes, eyebrows, mouth, and hair as me, considering this is manga lol
IMG_2013031249614.jpg (51.44 KiB) Viewed 1026 times
IMG_2013031210157.jpg
IMG_2013031210157.jpg (33.16 KiB) Viewed 1026 times
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by Mikoto Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:33 pm

Um ... Also try to draw all of the character, and not just his face ♥ I want to see the result and you have to steal the idea)))
This time, Phoenix is much better, but would have to add more details such as feathers or bright jets of fire. I often work with the light, it is quite difficult (
I do not even know the name of the future of manga, but it does not matter)
Ah, now I know about how you look, ahah))) remains Kesani ..
Kesani
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Kesani Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:17 am

Lol interesting suggestion, I was stumped as to what I was going to draw for a post when spring break starts for me. I didn't have many ideas so I figured I would wait until the new Armed With Wings game came out to do some fan art, but I guess portrait it is :D. If there was any way to describe the theme of your drawings, I would definitely say yandere. And I'm quite the fan of yandere XD, keep up the good work. The drawings you make are definitely taking shape into a unique style Crimson. It's okay at first to try to copy the style from other works since it usually serves as the skeleton of your art. As you progress, you might discover other skills that fascinate you that you might want to apply. From there, you can create your own unique drawing style.
Crimson Thorn
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Crimson Thorn Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:54 am

@Mikoto, dont get the wrong idea, I only look slightly like the drawing. I dont look as good in real life, plus I now have short hair, so I look completely different lol. And no I will not draw the whole body, because I am absolutely horrible with that, trust me! And also I sort of consider the pheonix to be a finished work, sorry but I doubt I'll be making any more changes to it. And since you want me a Kesani too, why dont you make a manga portrait of yourself? One that is not horror based lol

@Kesani, I guess I should say that my art is heavily influenced by certain mangas, rather than stolen lol. And that is because they do fascinate me for being different from most other other mangas. I see something that looks cooler than what ive seen before, and I naturally just apply it :)

So yeah you should really make a "normal" portrait Mikoto, I think it would be cool. And if either of you guys care, I just bought some inking pens and some good markers, so maybe I'll post something ive done with those :)
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by Mikoto Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:03 pm

Crimson Thorn wrote:@Mikoto, dont get the wrong idea, I only look slightly like the drawing. I dont look as good in real life, plus I now have short hair, so I look completely different lol. And no I will not draw the whole body, because I am absolutely horrible with that, trust me! And also I sort of consider the pheonix to be a finished work, sorry but I doubt I'll be making any more changes to it. And since you want me a Kesani too, why dont you make a manga portrait of yourself? One that is not horror based lol

@Kesani, I guess I should say that my art is heavily influenced by certain mangas, rather than stolen lol. And that is because they do fascinate me for being different from most other other mangas. I see something that looks cooler than what ive seen before, and I naturally just apply it :)

So yeah you should really make a "normal" portrait Mikoto, I think it would be cool. And if either of you guys care, I just bought some inking pens and some good markers, so maybe I'll post something ive done with those :)

Oh, I have a lot of self-portrait caricature, but .. I do not know how to draw manga (((
Well, maybe I can, but this is hardly a traditional manga, this is some nonsense)
I would draw you, but it will be too much for me!
In this class, I started a bit of the manga together, each drawing on one page.
Maybe just try?

-- Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:16 pm --

Anyone read the book by Paulo Coelho?)))
Return to Art/Graphics/Illustration