Got a knack for drawing? Show us what you got!
User avatar
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: North Coast of Ryu-Lake (in real life, italy)

my art... and me XD

by ravecchia Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:16 pm

this is me in my manga... my "alter-ego manga style"


hope you like him^^

Image
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
Darkdude110
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:11 pm

Re: my art... and me XD

by Darkdude110 Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:02 pm

Not bad.

Try adding some more details on. Make yourself buff. :D Haha

Good face though. The hair could use some more shading. As a general rule, make the outskirts of the hair darker than the middles. And the one other thing I would change would be the tail. It sorta looks like you drew it rather quickly.
User avatar
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: North Coast of Ryu-Lake (in real life, italy)

Re: my art... and me XD

by ravecchia Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:50 pm

Darkdude110 wrote:Not bad.

Try adding some more details on. Make yourself buff. :D Haha

Good face though. The hair could use some more shading. As a general rule, make the outskirts of the hair darker than the middles. And the one other thing I would change would be the tail. It sorta looks like you drew it rather quickly.


yes, all you have said is my style! no shading, not uniform black, few detail and quickly tail draw... so, i don't take this like a criticize because this is my way to draw... if it like to me, it is all ok... i'm not interested in what other people say about how it is drawed... if you like it say "i like it", if you don't, say "i don't like it" and comment... this is all :)
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: my art... and me XD

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat May 01, 2010 12:52 am

ravecchia wrote:
Darkdude110 wrote:Not bad.

Try adding some more details on. Make yourself buff. :D Haha

Good face though. The hair could use some more shading. As a general rule, make the outskirts of the hair darker than the middles. And the one other thing I would change would be the tail. It sorta looks like you drew it rather quickly.


yes, all you have said is my style! no shading, not uniform black, few detail and quickly tail draw... so, i don't take this like a criticize because this is my way to draw... if it like to me, it is all ok... i'm not interested in what other people say about how it is drawed... if you like it say "i like it", if you don't, say "i don't like it" and comment... this is all :)


Wow, I must say, You've got the Proportioning all worked out, but You also Nailed the Pose
Good Job Rav^^
Image
NintendoAgent
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Re: my art... and me XD

by NintendoAgent Sat May 01, 2010 4:54 am

Was it a bastard drawing the hand? People say to me the hand is one of the hardest parts to draw in a character.
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: my art... and me XD

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat May 01, 2010 7:43 am

NintendoAgent wrote:Was it a bastard drawing the hand? People say to me the hand is one of the hardest parts to draw in a character.


I agree, Hands are a bitch
so are fingers lol
I can draw them good 'Occasionally' but not often lol
I draw better Chibi hands^^
Image
User avatar
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: North Coast of Ryu-Lake (in real life, italy)

Re: my art... and me XD

by ravecchia Sat May 01, 2010 9:25 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
NintendoAgent wrote:Was it a bastard drawing the hand? People say to me the hand is one of the hardest parts to draw in a character.


I agree, Hands are a bitch
so are fingers lol
I can draw them good 'Occasionally' but not often lol
I draw better Chibi hands^^


i thanks myself for my char are all clawed hands XD more easy draw fingers with claws :D

i don't understand if nintendoagent actually have said bastard to me or to my draw or to the hands in general... :lol:
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: my art... and me XD

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 am

ravecchia wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
NintendoAgent wrote:Was it a bastard drawing the hand? People say to me the hand is one of the hardest parts to draw in a character.


I agree, Hands are a bitch
so are fingers lol
I can draw them good 'Occasionally' but not often lol
I draw better Chibi hands^^


i thanks myself for my char are all clawed hands XD more easy draw fingers with claws :D

i don't understand if nintendoagent actually have said bastard to me or to my draw or to the hands in general... :lol:


No, he just said that it was a Bastard to draw hands
Just like what I said...
Image
User avatar
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: North Coast of Ryu-Lake (in real life, italy)

Re: my art... and me XD

by ravecchia Sat May 01, 2010 12:47 pm

ok...

chibi guys don't have hands :lol:
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: my art... and me XD

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun May 02, 2010 1:04 am

ravecchia wrote:ok...

chibi guys don't have hands :lol:


Nah, I have my own Chibi style
I'll post some of it here tomoz
Image
User avatar
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: North Coast of Ryu-Lake (in real life, italy)

Re: my art... and me XD

by ravecchia Sun May 02, 2010 11:04 am

oh... personal chibi style... cute :3
want to see it now!!!!! i love chibis^^
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
User avatar
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 am
Location: Mexico City

Re: my art... and me XD

by Omar Sat May 22, 2010 4:05 pm

Your Character Looks Like a person from Pookeymawn.
With the Midna Teeth Out and Emo Hair.
With Satan's Tail.
Without Taking A bath.
User avatar
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: North Coast of Ryu-Lake (in real life, italy)

Re: my art... and me XD

by ravecchia Sat May 22, 2010 5:24 pm

Omar wrote:Your Character Looks Like a person from Pookeymawn.
With the Midna Teeth Out and Emo Hair.
With Satan's Tail.
Without Taking A bath.


he is nothing of all you say^^

i don't know what pookeymawn is
he isn't an emo, cover is curse right eye with the hair / the tooth is his charm point
it is a demon tail, not the one of satan
he love swimming and play with water
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: my art... and me XD

by Cosminel Sat May 22, 2010 7:58 pm

the caracter looks grear..you should specialize in this ...i like manga a lot...now i'm reading bleach and naruto
Image
User avatar
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: North Coast of Ryu-Lake (in real life, italy)

Re: my art... and me XD

by ravecchia Mon May 24, 2010 6:05 pm

Cosminel wrote:the caracter looks grear..you should specialize in this ...i like manga a lot...now i'm reading bleach and naruto

i'm happy when someone like my draws^^ and yes, i will specialize in those things, cause i love them!!!!
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
Return to Art/Graphics/Illustration

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest