Got a knack for drawing? Show us what you got!
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist

Re: my art?

by 3lijahG Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:51 pm

jimmy1988h wrote:A man was hit by a cab in the street. He was brought to the hospital. His wife who was standing

up by his bed, said to the doctor: "I think that he is very ill." "I am afraid that he is

dead."said the doctor,Hearing this, the man moved his head and said: "I'm not dead. I'm still

alive." "Be quiet, "said the wife. "the doctor knows better than you!"
Just then a voice called from outside the door, "If you do, I won't go."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coach Handbags
Coach Bags
Coach Outlet

then loud screaming was heard from the voice out side the door as a sword sliced through his heart...

then the door creaked open...

the man in hte bed got up as if nothing was wrong with his and jumped out the 3oth story window into a tree and survived...

the doctor was gonna follow but he thought that was suicide and instead faced a death by sword through the neck...

the wife took off all her clothes as she was backing into a corner and began to masturbate while crying....

the mysterious man with a sword dropped his sword and tok off his cloak which covered his head and whole body then dropped his pants and raped the wife...

30 minutes passed and the husband who jumped out the window regained consciousness....

he made his way back to his room to check on the situation....as he neared the room the door was open the lights were out and there was a soft moaning heard....

the husband then registered the situation in his brain and lost it... the only thought that filled his brain was to kill the rapist.... the thought of dying was not concerning him...

he burst into the room like a demon possessed mad man ...

the rapist was startled and turned around while reaching for his sword , all of a sudden....

to be continued....
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Alessa Mason Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:38 am

3lijahG wrote:
jimmy1988h wrote:A man was hit by a cab in the street. He was brought to the hospital. His wife who was standing

up by his bed, said to the doctor: "I think that he is very ill." "I am afraid that he is

dead."said the doctor,Hearing this, the man moved his head and said: "I'm not dead. I'm still

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coach Handbags
Coach Bags
Coach Outlet

then loud screaming was heard from the voice out side the door as a sword sliced through his heart...

the man in hte bed got up as if nothing was wrong with his and jumped out the 3oth story window into a tree and survived...

the doctor was gonna follow but he thought that was suicide and instead faced a death by sword through the neck...

the wife took off all her clothes as she was backing into a corner and began to masturbate while crying....

the mysterious man with a sword dropped his sword and tok off his cloak which covered his head and whole body then dropped his pants and raped the wife...

30 minutes passed and the husband who jumped out the window regained consciousness....

he made his way back to his room to check on the situation....as he neared the room the door was open the lights were out and there was a soft moaning heard....

the husband then registered the situation in his brain and lost it... the only thought that filled his brain was to kill the rapist.... the thought of dying was not concerning him...

the rapist was startled and turned around while reaching for his sword , all of a sudden....

to be continued....

Must we continue such a nonsense story?
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Omar Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:39 pm

LOLOLOLOL 3lijah you dirty bastard the wife masturbating and crying? just too fucking original. looks lije you doing a parody of something and adding dirty thoughs in it
Zuruki
Nebula
Nebula

by Zuruki Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:21 pm

3lijahG's Art is very entertaining :D
I like it XD

Lets call it "3lijahG's Happy art" 8-)

That aside, the Picture AWH showed us is an Artstyle called "Fractale".
Now manipulate it with some awesome zoom effects and stuff !
(PAINT.NET is good enough for that)
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole

by armed with hands Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:23 am

Zuruki wrote:3lijahG's Art is very entertaining :D
I like it XD

Lets call it "3lijahG's Happy art" 8-)

That aside, the Picture AWH showed us is an Artstyle called "Fractale".
Now manipulate it with some awesome zoom effects and stuff !
(PAINT.NET is good enough for that)

really?i only use paint and create some Color and destroy it with free form select... 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
i thought it's only me that have some idiot idea... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Contradicting Each Other,Don't You think? :lol:
Zuruki
Nebula
Nebula

by Zuruki Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:23 pm

XDD there were many many idiots before you if u put it like that.. :D
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole

by armed with hands Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:33 pm

Zuruki wrote:XDD there were many many idiots before you if u put it like that.. :D

XD XD hahhaaha....yeah i know... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

anyway,to create that shit for best quality use mouse pad,not mouse...
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Contradicting Each Other,Don't You think? :lol:
sparky
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by sparky Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:10 pm

Alessa Mason wrote:
3lijahG wrote:

Coach Handbags
Coach Bags
Coach Outlet

to be continued....

Must we continue such a nonsense story?

And then he saw that the mysterious man was actually 3lijahG!!! Alessa wept openly and said, "I told you it wouldn't work! How will we be together now?" Then suddenly out of nowhere came the all powerful qwertyfail lord of the ponies. With one glance he could make all tremble in awe. And with a sweep of his cape... they all died, the end. :D
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Alessa Mason Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:14 pm

Really .... Nonsense. That's totally crazy.

So we are dicussing the language art?

(which I see no point)
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist

by 3lijahG Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:24 pm

i made the torso too long lol, but you can see the basis i use to draw the body... (front view)

orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:03 am

3lijahG, please use this free open source image manipulation program if you don't plan on buying Photoshop any time soon from now on:

http://www.gimp.org/

:D
Return to Art/Graphics/Illustration