Got a knack for drawing? Show us what you got!
User avatar
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 am
Location: Australia

Rough Art

by Daniel Sun Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Here's some stuff I just made quickly. I'm really happy with the results

Image

Image
User avatar
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: North Coast of Ryu-Lake (in real life, italy)

Re: Rough Art

by ravecchia Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:26 pm

oh! cool! but i don't know why, but he remember me jhonny depp... in the first pic, in the second the guy from trigun... but those 2 pics are awesome^^ good work Dan, when i can, i will submit some of mine
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
Kalk
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:22 am

Re: Rough Art

by Kalk Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:02 pm

Ok, I can see the relation to Johnny Depp there. Edward Scissorhands is what it reminds me of. Creepy fucker.

I like it!
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Rough Art

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:39 am

Love the Second one, I've always loved that 'Bone'y hands' look you gave the Characters, My friends hate it tho lol
Image
NintendoAgent
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Re: Rough Art

by NintendoAgent Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:43 am

I always like the character rough art you always do, it seems something like it would be in a popular video game at first where everything is innocent until later on they are creepy like
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Rough Art

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:45 am

The first one is Ondray right?
Image
User avatar
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: North Coast of Ryu-Lake (in real life, italy)

Re: Rough Art

by ravecchia Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:52 pm

my characters have always fingers-claws XD
yes! edward scissorhand!!!!
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
User avatar
rgangsta
Super Nova
Super Nova
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:37 pm

Re: Rough Art

by rgangsta Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:44 pm

ravecchia wrote:oh! cool! but i don't know why, but he remember me jhonny depp... in the first pic, in the second the guy from trigun... but those 2 pics are awesome^^ good work Dan, when i can, i will submit some of mine


The first one reminds you of Johnny Depp because he looks like Edward Scissorhands (Johnny Depp plays him in the movie), the second one reminds you of Trigun because of the coat.
Image

My question to Dan is: How do you do these drawings? Do you use Photoshop and speed paint...or a sketch pad for the computer...or what?
Image
Image
User avatar
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 am
Location: Australia

Re: Rough Art

by Daniel Sun Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:08 pm

This was photoshop with a wet edge brush. I also used my tablet.
User avatar
rgangsta
Super Nova
Super Nova
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:37 pm

Re: Rough Art

by rgangsta Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Niiiice. I'm looking forward into getting a tablet, too.
Image
Image
User avatar
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 am
Location: Mexico City

Re: Rough Art

by Omar Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:31 pm

Johnny Depp Much? lol nice work. it's werid too.

Is this AWW3 Art or you where bored and you drew this, anyone can get bored easliy 90% of the time lol
User avatar
qwerty-space
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 1:12 pm

Re: Rough Art

by qwerty-space Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:43 pm

ive done some good art go to this game(long slideshow) there actually pretty good!:
http://www.andkon.com/arcade/other/sketchbook/ go through them all
Last edited by qwerty-space on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Rough Art

by Cosminel Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:01 pm

waw cool...i never saw this topic.... those look like the caracters from Death Note..like yhose shiningami
Image
User avatar
LegacyNobody
Nova
Nova
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:26 pm
Location: Texas, United States

Re: Rough Art

by LegacyNobody Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:09 am

looks like jonny depp but it still looks amazing. i can only draw like poop curls LOL
Attachments
batman obama.JPG
batman obama.JPG (22.74 KiB) Viewed 1989 times
At the end of fear, Oblivion.
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Rough Art

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:42 am

LegacyNobody wrote:looks like jonny depp but it still looks amazing. i can only draw like poop curls LOL


Shit man, i can't even draw Poop Curls :(
lol
Image
User avatar
Zuruki
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: Rough Art

by Zuruki Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Aww Like someone said before.. it does look like a human+shimigami xD
btw:Shimigami is a death god/ soulreaper xD

Dan you inspired me xD
im gonna try like that too... soon..very soon >;)
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Rough Art

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:42 pm

Zuruki wrote:Aww Like someone said before.. it does look like a human+shimigami xD
btw:Shimigami is a death god/ soulreaper xD

Dan you inspired me xD
im gonna try like that too... soon..very soon >;)


Shinigami*
Image
User avatar
Zuruki
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: Rough Art

by Zuruki Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Zuruki wrote:Aww Like someone said before.. it does look like a human+shimigami xD
btw:Shimigami is a death god/ soulreaper xD

Dan you inspired me xD
im gonna try like that too... soon..very soon >;)


Shinigami*


ouh well...naturally i meant Shinigami :P
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Rough Art

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:16 pm

Zuruki wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Zuruki wrote:Aww Like someone said before.. it does look like a human+shimigami xD
btw:Shimigami is a death god/ soulreaper xD

Dan you inspired me xD
im gonna try like that too... soon..very soon >;)


Shinigami*


ouh well...naturally i meant Shinigami :P


Bah, see my Website?
Image
User avatar
Zuruki
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: Rough Art

by Zuruki Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Here ma First try, and i really love it, because its so fun to draw like that ♥
Enjoy ;)
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Rough Art

by Cosminel Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:45 am

Zuruki wrote:Here ma First try, and i really love it, because its so fun to draw like that ♥
Enjoy ;)
Image


you have a lot of work to perform your skills;)
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Rough Art

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Cosminel wrote:
Zuruki wrote:Here ma First try, and i really love it, because its so fun to draw like that ♥
Enjoy ;)
Image


you have a lot of work to perform your skills;)


You mean Improve* ?
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Rough Art

by Cosminel Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:52 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Cosminel wrote:
Zuruki wrote:Here ma First try, and i really love it, because its so fun to draw like that ♥
Enjoy ;)
Image


you have a lot of work to perform your skills;)


You mean Improve* ?

yea improve that's the word...I always forgot some word's that I know :lol:
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Rough Art

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:20 pm

Hehehe Make sense :D
Image
User avatar
Zuruki
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: Rough Art

by Zuruki Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:10 pm

XD i dont always give my best... its fun to draw , even if the outcome is not that good :P
Its a fun draw so.
You can criticise it but that would be pointless xD
:)
Return to Art/Graphics/Illustration

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests