Got a knack for drawing? Show us what you got!
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

My DHX Christmas picture

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:46 am

Just a quick something for Chrissy, a tad corny and comedic, but still a good draw......I think :/

Image
Image
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: My DHX Christmas picture

by Alessa Mason Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:54 am

Add some colour, shading, background will be awesome...
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: My DHX Christmas picture

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:21 pm

Alessa Mason wrote:Add some colour, shading, background will be awesome...


Oh, yea, just remembered, on my DA one i wrote that it wasn't finished as i wanted to do a colour version XD
Image
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: My DHX Christmas picture

by Alessa Mason Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:33 pm

Hmm...Demon Hunter X...this name leads me to think of 'Irregular Hunter X'...
Well, I am not complaining...I mean the title is very familiar.
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: My DHX Christmas picture

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:05 pm

Alessa Mason wrote:Hmm...Demon Hunter X...this name leads me to think of 'Irregular Hunter X'...
Well, I am not complaining...I mean the title is very familiar.


Isn't that megaman?

This is very different, It's about a Race of beings that were created to Oppose the Devil in Open combat away from the War (If you read the bible it says that there is a constant War between Angels and Demons) In my Story, the Hunters find and kill Demons that have entered the human world, and only 1 is left for this task...

The Hunter ranks are as follows: Student, Apprentice, DHVII, DHVIII, DHIX and then the highest rank
DHX

Since Takoshi is the last, he is instantly promoted to X
Image
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: My DHX Christmas picture

by Alessa Mason Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:09 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Alessa Mason wrote:Hmm...Demon Hunter X...this name leads me to think of 'Irregular Hunter X'...
Well, I am not complaining...I mean the title is very familiar.


Isn't that megaman?

This is very different, It's about a Race of beings that were created to Oppose the Devil in Open combat away from the War (If you read the bible it says that there is a constant War between Angels and Demons) In my Story, the Hunters find and kill Demons that have entered the human world, and only 1 is left for this task...

The Hunter ranks are as follows: Student, Apprentice, DHVII, DHVIII, DHIX and then the highest rank
DHX

Since Takoshi is the last, he is instantly promoted to X


Oh! I never know that. Interesting! So, you are inspired by the bible.
Zening this game also extract some of the lines from bible.
Wait. Who is girl that is kissing the boy?
The boy doesn't look very pleased, does he?
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: My DHX Christmas picture

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:37 pm

Ok, well, since it revolves around Christian belief (God, Angels, Demons, the Devil) yes, it has a fair amount of Bible references..

The guy is Takoshi Hitsamaru (Demon Hunter X) That lineup picture i also posted here has him at the front.

the Girl is Serainer, I don't want to spoil too much about her yet as she's not even in the Manga till later, all i can say is that she met Takoshi when he was just a Student in the Allience (Where all the Hunters live and train)

and the reason for his displeasure is probably the Costume, and his general hate for most of Humanity....
Image
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: My DHX Christmas picture

by Alessa Mason Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Ok, well, since it revolves around Christian belief (God, Angels, Demons, the Devil) yes, it has a fair amount of Bible references..

The guy is Takoshi Hitsamaru (Demon Hunter X) That lineup picture i also posted here has him at the front.

the Girl is Serainer, I don't want to spoil too much about her yet as she's not even in the Manga till later, all i can say is that she met Takoshi when he was just a Student in the Allience (Where all the Hunters live and train)

and the reason for his displeasure is probably the Costume, and his general hate for most of Humanity....


So, does the training include spell casting?
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: My DHX Christmas picture

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:15 pm

Alessa Mason wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Ok, well, since it revolves around Christian belief (God, Angels, Demons, the Devil) yes, it has a fair amount of Bible references..

The guy is Takoshi Hitsamaru (Demon Hunter X) That lineup picture i also posted here has him at the front.

the Girl is Serainer, I don't want to spoil too much about her yet as she's not even in the Manga till later, all i can say is that she met Takoshi when he was just a Student in the Allience (Where all the Hunters live and train)

and the reason for his displeasure is probably the Costume, and his general hate for most of Humanity....


So, does the training include spell casting?


Now that's a very valid question, yes in a way, It can normally be narrowed down to the elements
But most of the Hunters (All being very different) are born with such powers, for some reason Takoshi himself was born into the Human world, and for a short period of time thought he was just a normal human...

His memory has been obviously wiped somehow, as his only recollection of life is being a 15 yr old living alone in Japan, he meets a Hunter and she manages to convince him of his true identity, afterwards she brings him to the Allience and the Manga is as follows, but besides his Attack powers and natural born Alchemic abilities, he just uses normal weapons with some demon Magic thrown in...
Image
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: My DHX Christmas picture

by Alessa Mason Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:37 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Alessa Mason wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Ok, well, since it revolves around Christian belief (God, Angels, Demons, the Devil) yes, it has a fair amount of Bible references..

The guy is Takoshi Hitsamaru (Demon Hunter X) That lineup picture i also posted here has him at the front.

the Girl is Serainer, I don't want to spoil too much about her yet as she's not even in the Manga till later, all i can say is that she met Takoshi when he was just a Student in the Allience (Where all the Hunters live and train)

and the reason for his displeasure is probably the Costume, and his general hate for most of Humanity....


So, does the training include spell casting?


Now that's a very valid question, yes in a way, It can normally be narrowed down to the elements
But most of the Hunters (All being very different) are born with such powers, for some reason Takoshi himself was born into the Human world, and for a short period of time thought he was just a normal human...

His memory has been obviously wiped somehow, as his only recollection of life is being a 15 yr old living alone in Japan, he meets a Hunter and she manages to convince him of his true identity, afterwards she brings him to the Allience and the Manga is as follows, but besides his Attack powers and natural born Alchemic abilities, he just uses normal weapons with some demon Magic thrown in...


Interesting.
If you have any problem about drawing the effect of spell casting, do take Fire emblem as a reference. Nitendo did a great job indeed.
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: My DHX Christmas picture

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:09 pm

I could probably just use Photoshop Brushes, then give credit to the creators....
Image
User avatar
Zuruki
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: My DHX Christmas picture

by Zuruki Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:52 am

Whoahh !! DEFG467 Damnit youre everywhere !! whoah !! wanna be friends !! '?
youre so damn awesome defg467 Awesome 1!
XDD
Damn that fool whahah xD
damn bot !


... i like that pic.. the quality in drawing skills may not be "awesome" but its has... something very nice in it ! like a soul ^^
Like it ;)
and i dont think criticism is needed ^^
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: My DHX Christmas picture

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:39 am

Zuruki wrote:Whoahh !! DEFG467 Damnit youre everywhere !! whoah !! wanna be friends !! '?
youre so damn awesome defg467 Awesome 1!
XDD
Damn that fool whahah xD
damn bot !


... i like that pic.. the quality in drawing skills may not be "awesome" but its has... something very nice in it ! like a soul ^^
Like it ;)
and i dont think criticism is needed ^^


Thanks bro, and well, it's meant to be sketchy.....
Image
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: My DHX Christmas picture

by QwertyFail Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:32 am

:P
Image
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: My DHX Christmas picture

by Alessa Mason Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:42 am

Zuruki wrote:Whoahh !! DEFG467 Damnit youre everywhere !! whoah !! wanna be friends !! '?
youre so damn awesome defg467 Awesome 1!
XDD
Damn that fool whahah xD
damn bot !


... i like that pic.. the quality in drawing skills may not be "awesome" but its has... something very nice in it ! like a soul ^^
Like it ;)
and i dont think criticism is needed ^^


I wonder if these bots are human.
Interesting, Zuruki, you are trying to make friends with those who Arent humans!
Or...they ...ARE...humans?
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: My DHX Christmas picture

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:56 am

Why must EVERY thread be littered with you guys talking about the Bots, as if they are the Mods?
Image
User avatar
Zuruki
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: My DHX Christmas picture

by Zuruki Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:16 am

its funny to make fun of em :P
so calm down Vanddy !! ;P

those are 100 Percent bots..!
just a virus that posts crap here ^^
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: My DHX Christmas picture

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:30 am

Zuruki wrote:its funny to make fun of em :P
so calm down Vanddy !! ;P

those are 100 Percent bots..!
just a virus that posts crap here ^^


Yes, but you're giving them too much attention, which encourages them to continue posting.....They're not very smart....
Image
User avatar
Zuruki
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: My DHX Christmas picture

by Zuruki Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:49 pm

nothing encourages em.. they wan to sell the stuff , nothing more . they dont life u know that'?
they are just fucking damn machines that like to fuck around xDD
i dont know.. sometimes its ok to say some "different" *cough* words ^^
its funny ;)


:)
Return to Art/Graphics/Illustration

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest