Got a knack for drawing? Show us what you got!
Vandheer Lorde II

Re: Armed with Wings 4 Contest!

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:07 pm

Zuruki wrote:Well thanks ^w^
Im gonna draw your the character sketch now...
so it will take some hours xD
(im not only drawing the char you want)

Seé you guys later again..
and thanks Qwerty

Here have your All around char design ^^
hmmm... the face is editable xD

You've got the Old Anime Style hair thing goin on XD
Zuruki
Nebula
Nebula

by Zuruki Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:11 pm

Well yeah xD i dont have my own style yet ^^
i just dont know what haistyle to use xD so i made a random one xD
wish looks funny xD
well you can edit everything , if u want ^^

so...xD how is it'?
XD

Btw i can draw good, but i have to get a nice idea first xD
i drew my profile picture here too xD
just made is really really small ^^
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:41 pm

Zuruki wrote:Well yeah xD i dont have my own style yet ^^
i just dont know what haistyle to use xD so i made a random one xD
wish looks funny xD
well you can edit everything , if u want ^^

so...xD how is it'?
XD

Btw i can draw good, but i have to get a nice idea first xD
i drew my profile picture here too xD
just made is really really small ^^

Oh wow, may i see the original?
in a pm
Zuruki
Nebula
Nebula

by Zuruki Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:43 pm

Sure ^^
I even have a Sasuke and stuff xD
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Alright, no more delays!

I am going to finish my story! Or die on my keyboard trying!
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:05 pm

QwertyFail wrote:Alright, no more delays!

I am going to finish my story! Or die on my keyboard trying!

if you die on the keyboard this story would break all the titles on all the magazines in the world :lol: :lol: :lol:
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:30 pm

Aura's Story:

Part 3

The final days of the war were shrouded in mystery, nobody knew how Vincent was captured, or how he was discovered. Many people had suspected that it was Aura who had turned Vincent in, but everybody has secrets...

...Dark secrets...

Aura disappeared immediately after reaching her target's safe-house. Many people had also suspected that Aura had been killed by Vincent while she was sneaking into the safe-house, but something entirely different happened when Aura and Vincent first encountered each other...

...They both fell in love with each other...

Like most tragic love stories, their relationship didn't even last two months. Network, the godly force that corrupted Vandheer Lorde, was tasked by Vandheer to find and kill Vincent. After a fairly short search, Network found Vincent sitting at the edge of a cliff, enjoying the view, with Aura sitting beside him...

The battle lasted for an entire day, but in the end, Aura took a fatal wound to her neck, and passed out on the battlefield. The site of Aura being fatally wounded caused Vincent to go berserk, but even that didn't prevent him from being captured...

Vincent was the first to be executed, and Aura, sentenced to life in prison, was forced to watch... It was her punishment for high treason and desertion, and it was also entertainment for Vandheer, despite the fact that he was her master...

Aura took her own life soon after Vincent was executed, after she got her hands on a blade left behind by a drunk guard...

Aura's soul was completely broken... Her emotions... Her loved ones... Her dreams... They were now nothing but fragments of a lively past... A past which she had also lost...
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:24 am

QwertyFail wrote:Aura's Story:

Part 3

The final days of the war were shrouded in mystery, nobody knew how Vincent was captured, or how he was discovered. Many people had suspected that it was Aura who had turned Vincent in, but everybody has secrets...

...Dark secrets...

Aura disappeared immediately after reaching her target's safe-house. Many people had also suspected that Aura had been killed by Vincent while she was sneaking into the safe-house, but something entirely different happened when Aura and Vincent first encountered each other...

...They both fell in love with each other...

Like most tragic love stories, their relationship didn't even last two months. Network, the godly force that corrupted Vandheer Lorde, was tasked by Vandheer to find and kill Vincent. After a fairly short search, Network found Vincent sitting at the edge of a cliff, enjoying the view, with Aura sitting beside him...

The battle lasted for an entire day, but in the end, Aura took a fatal wound to her neck, and passed out on the battlefield. The site of Aura being fatally wounded caused Vincent to go berserk, but even that didn't prevent him from being captured...

Vincent was the first to be executed, and Aura, sentenced to life in prison, was forced to watch... It was her punishment for high treason and desertion, and it was also entertainment for Vandheer, despite the fact that he was her master...

Aura took her own life soon after Vincent was executed, after she got her hands on a blade left behind by a drunk guard...

Aura's soul was completely broken... Her emotions... Her loved ones... Her dreams... They were now nothing but fragments of a lively past... A past which she had also lost...

Ah, so this is Before Aww1?
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Ah, so this is Before Aww1?

Right on brother!
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:54 am

QwertyFail wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Ah, so this is Before Aww1?

Right on brother!

Yea Dawg, Gimme somma dat Bruda!

(Sorry, I just felt the Black Vibe, not to be racist)
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:06 am

I got a brand new chapter with your name on it Vandheer! All you have to do is ask for it!
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:51 am

QwertyFail wrote:I got a brand new chapter with your name on it Vandheer! All you have to do is ask for it!

A Chapter?

Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Alessa Mason Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:54 am

Ahh..
A big smily.
Way to go, vandheer!
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:07 am

AAAHHHHHH!!!

Okay! Okay! I'll get to work! :o :P :o
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:43 pm

QwertyFail wrote:AAAHHHHHH!!!

Okay! Okay! I'll get to work! :o :P :o

I just wanted to show my Enthusiasm better
Elgaeoel
Shouting Nova
Shouting Nova

by Elgaeoel Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:00 am

Name: Elgae
Weapon of choice: dual hunting knives (One black with a white line going down it, The other white with a black line going down it)
Appearance and Physical traits: 5 foot 6 inches, slight but quick build, jagged tattoos (like the will lines in Fable 2), On certain occasions a hidden power(explained in the background) is released within him and all the black and white colors on his person switch place and an aura of power surrounds him

Background: Elgae was only five years old when Network had absorbed him, but then Leo destroyed Network, and he somehow came back to existence. To deal with the shock of coming back to life, his brain put him into a comatose state for 10 years. When he finally came to consciousness, he awoke to a new world... and a new body: physically and mentally. The world had returned to beautiful and peaceful place, but, as always, nothing is perfect and a reincarnation of Vandheer Lorde had appeared and started causing havoc everywhere. And his body was now covered in tattoos and he was physically more powerful than any normal human. His mind also now had the power to reach into the beyond and summon supernatural powers, but it also seemed like there were two minds in his head, one normal and good, and one evil and conniving. Apparently Network was inside him and was trying to corrupt him so that he[Network] could wreak havoc along with his disciple again. But this process would take a long time and hopefully give Elgae time to control Network and take advantage of his powers at the same time. Sometimes, when the two minds clashed, Elgae's body transforms into an all-powerful state. The winner of the fight would then take control of the body until the next clash.

Notes: If Elgae is controlling the all-power body, his face might look like this: :evil:
If Network is controlling the body, his face might look like this: :twisted:

Elgae is Eagle spelled backwards.
For of all sad words of tongue or pen/ The saddest are these: "It might have been!"
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:42 am

Cool, thanks bro, however i see 1 flaw, you wrote it was 10 years before he came back, however the Story only jumps ahead 5 years.....Did i mention that the Story/ Novel is what the characters are for?
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:31 am

Remind me to finish my story please. I've been too lazy this week. :(

-- Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:21 pm --

Aura's Story

Part 4

Blackmist, after having found a suitable host to infuse its powers with, resurrected Aura in an attempt to make her Armed With Wings. As Blackmist infused itself with Aura, something very frightening, and painful, happened...

The sadness...

The pain...

The suffering...

Everything that Aura had endured, everything that she had felt, everything that she had hid... was released...

The energy had been so powerful that Blackmist itself could have been destroyed had it not quickly infused with Vincent, its second choice for turning into Armed With Wings.

With regret and pity, Blackmist knew that Aura's soul was too "incomplete" to make whole again, not to mention being turned into Armed With Wings. Knowing that Aura's fate had been unforeseen, Blackmist did all it could and gave her a second chance in life, to find a meaning in it, and to find the freedom that had once been taken from her...

Aura, now having been given the most important thing that anybody in this world could receive, chose to help rebuild the world, while doing it in secrecy... in hopes of finding the smile that she once lost as a child...

-- Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:29 pm --

Music finally gave me an adrenaline rush! :D
Elgaeoel
Shouting Nova
Shouting Nova

by Elgaeoel Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:33 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Cool, thanks bro, however i see 1 flaw, you wrote it was 10 years before he came back, however the Story only jumps ahead 5 years.....Did i mention that the Story/ Novel is what the characters are for?

You did mention that the characters were for the story/novel, but I guess I didn't read that the story jumped 5 years ahead. So to fix that flaw, I'll change it to that Elgae was absorbed when he was 10 and was unconscious for 5 years.

Also, for the drawing, all I could draw are the weapons. I can't draw actual people at all... they just turn out looking like misshapen potatoes.
For of all sad words of tongue or pen/ The saddest are these: "It might have been!"
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:15 am

Elgaeoel wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Cool, thanks bro, however i see 1 flaw, you wrote it was 10 years before he came back, however the Story only jumps ahead 5 years.....Did i mention that the Story/ Novel is what the characters are for?

You did mention that the characters were for the story/novel, but I guess I didn't read that the story jumped 5 years ahead. So to fix that flaw, I'll change it to that Elgae was absorbed when he was 10 and was unconscious for 5 years.

Also, for the drawing, all I could draw are the weapons. I can't draw actual people at all... they just turn out looking like misshapen potatoes.

Nah, it's all good bro, know this though, I'm no Good with knowing a Characters Height, so i have no idea how to draw 5 foot, 6 inches :/ XD
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Epilogue

It was a bright and sunny day. A little girl was playing in a field by herself, all alone. She and her friends were playing Truth and Dare earlier that morning, when they had dared her to play in the fields, all by herself. Not being old enough to understand the dangers of the wilderness, the little child happily agreed...

It was now noon, and the girl was on her way back to the village, when she heard a loud roar echo from behind her. She turned around to see a dark creature stalking hungrily towards her. The girl's instincts took over, and she ran for her life back to the village, but she was blocked by another dark creature. At the same time, another pair of dark creatures flanked her from both sides.

The girl desperately looked around for a way out, but to no avail. The creatures were closing in, their eyes filled with fury and hunger. Knowing that there would be pain very soon, the little girl curled up on the ground, closed her eyes, and waited for the worst...

Nothing...

Slowly, the little girl opened her eyes, only to see one of the dark creatures disappear into nothingness. She looked around for the other creatures, only to see a hooded figure standing directly in front of her, one hand holding a double bladed sword, and the other extending out towards her. The little girl, out of sheer fright from those dark creatures, unhesitatingly took the figure's hand...

As soon as the little girl was lifted to her feet, the hooded figure instantly teleported away, but not before the little girl saw the glowing white eye of her savior, the eye of a broken soul...

"There is never an End... Only a new Beginning..."
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:28 am

QwertyFail wrote:Epilogue

It was a bright and sunny day. A little girl was playing in a field by herself, all alone. She and her friends were playing Truth and Dare earlier that morning, when they had dared her to play in the fields, all by herself. Not being old enough to understand the dangers of the wilderness, the little child happily agreed...

It was now noon, and the girl was on her way back to the village, when she heard a loud roar echo from behind her. She turned around to see a dark creature stalking hungrily towards her. The girl's instincts took over, and she ran for her life back to the village, but she was blocked by another dark creature. At the same time, another pair of dark creatures flanked her from both sides.

The girl desperately looked around for a way out, but to no avail. The creatures were closing in, their eyes filled with fury and hunger. Knowing that there would be pain very soon, the little girl curled up on the ground, closed her eyes, and waited for the worst...

Nothing...

Slowly, the little girl opened her eyes, only to see one of the dark creatures disappear into nothingness. She looked around for the other creatures, only to see a hooded figure standing directly in front of her, one hand holding a double bladed sword, and the other extending out towards her. The little girl, out of sheer fright from those dark creatures, unhesitatingly took the figure's hand...

As soon as the little girl was lifted to her feet, the hooded figure instantly teleported away, but not before the little girl saw the glowing white eye of her savior, the eye of a broken soul...

"There is never an End... Only a new Beginning..."

Thought you were Bullshitting me for a sec there, but then i saw it, why white?
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:00 am

You unravel the story as you read along, like a real story...

What do you think of my explanation for the white eye?
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:27 am

QwertyFail wrote:You unravel the story as you read along, like a real story...

What do you think of my explanation for the white eye?

No, i meant writing it in White...
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:25 am

Read the first line buddy!
Return to Art/Graphics/Illustration