Got a knack for drawing? Show us what you got!
Vandheer Lorde II

Re: Armed with Wings 4 Contest!

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:51 am

QwertyFail wrote:Read the first line buddy!

Calm down, i get it now, XD
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Calm down? Your hearing my post wrong buddy. :P
Zuruki
Nebula
Nebula

by Zuruki Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:33 pm

ouh man.. i suck xD
i need to get awesome XD
brenden96
Nova
Nova

by brenden96 Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:41 pm

Name: Brandon
Weapon of choice: A long, wide blade with some curves and a bow-ish form at the end of it, darkbrown-red tinted. I'll try to sketch it for you to giva ya an idea.

Appearance and Physical traits: 6 feet tall. Regular build. Not fat and not too skinny, some muscles (Ofcourse). A scar right through his left eye. Mid-Long spikey Red hair, with a ponytail on the back of his head (. . . Where else would I make one?). Brandon masters the powers of flames.

Background: Brandon was one of the first who had heard the news of Network's downfall... He was already training swordsmanship back then, saddened by the fact someone had already beaten Network. His parents had died at his birth, as he was raisen by a stranger. The stranger did not know of his hidden potential and powers, though. Brandon has the ability to use flames to his will... How he was able to use such powers was never found out. Through time an event happened : The stranger that raised him was killed, the anger thus awakened the powers within his body and soul... He started experimenting with it from the moment he could use flames. Brandon either tried to form it into attacks or practiced on bending other flames to his advantage. It lasted long as he had mastered everything, also his swordmanship... (That's about the time the Story/Novel would start.)
Notes: If Brandon would go Berserk, a heavy/fierce fire aura surrounds him, empowering his body.
His sword can be usefull to disarm some opponents.
Image Sorry if it's crappy. Just did a quick sketch, wanted to give you an idea
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:36 am

It's February already...
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole

by armed with hands Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:36 am

yeah...february.....
:shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o

-- Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:23 pm --

what is blackmist true form....(i mean its REAL not corporate with AWW form)
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Contradicting Each Other,Don't You think? :lol:
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:44 am

New chapter please... *puppy eyes* :D
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:02 am

QwertyFail wrote:New chapter please... *puppy eyes* :D

Yea, sorry man, i'm kinda on Hiatus atm, I'm starting Tafe, I'm trying to deal with my mum's constant campaign to ruin me my dad's life AAANNDDDD I'm working on a Project codenamed "Leap Of Faith" (Pun intended)
so yea

:(
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole

by armed with hands Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:07 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
QwertyFail wrote:New chapter please... *puppy eyes* :D

Yea, sorry man, i'm kinda on Hiatus atm, I'm starting Tafe, I'm trying to deal with my mum's constant campaign to ruin me my dad's life AAANNDDDD I'm working on a Project codenamed "Leap Of Faith" (Pun intended)
so yea

:(

wait.....Leap Of Faith?Assassin's Creed?YOU ARE UBISOFT EMPLOYER?????????????
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:03 am

Ah, no actually, go to the Home page on this website, tell me what you see in the Top right corner mmk^^
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:36 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Ah, no actually, go to the Home page on this website, tell me what you see in the Top right corner mmk^^

Mirror's Edge fan-fiction?
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:50 pm

QwertyFail wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Ah, no actually, go to the Home page on this website, tell me what you see in the Top right corner mmk^^

Mirror's Edge fan-fiction?

Actually a full-blown Sequel comic

the sequel just got canceled by EA for Battlefield 3 (Fucking stupid ey)
so yea, i've played through the first one, found every easter egg and reference to a sequel and have constructed a story and characters of my own, it will be a really big project for me, but i'd like to get a few more DHX Pages done before i start it....
Armed with Waffles
Black Hole
Black Hole

by Armed with Waffles Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:46 pm

Name: Reinhart

Profession: Scientist, Examiner of the Royal guar. Inventor.

Appearance: Round glasses, Long white hair, a cut on his cheek, 1.88 m tall normal build, Blue eyes.
Clothes: White robe, similiar to Vandheer's but with sleeves, simple shirt and pants underneath, sandals with no socks. Glove on one hand.

Job description: The Emperor recruited him when he was forming his royal guard squad (the guys wo dodge your attacks, with double sword). The king noticed his ability to "see" the concentration of the blackmist in individuals (my idea: the guys who can use special powers have more blackmist in them then for exampple the soldiers you encounter). With that he began recruiting those who had great potential, like Mace ( The guy in AwW 2 who is with Hawken and Eivana). Eventually he grew tired, and bored. He always had a desire to explore and create. He made the King's sword ( the one in AwW 3) but he became obsessed with the swords of Eden. After the Hawken Eivana duo tried to overthrow his superior, the King came back with the blades, telling him they were formed from the body of a dead creature, wich he had slain (Network) After some examination he learned that the four swords are trying to melt together, and advised their separation. The king ordered his man to transport the blades, and he sent Reinhart with them. At that moment he had learned that when ordenary humans go near the swords, they began mutating, losing their sanity but gaining immense strenght. He was allowed to keep one for experimentation, the others were hidden. He created an army of mutated monsters equipped them, and trained them to obey the King's orders. This was one reason why the rebbellion failed.
The other was that Vandheer called back Hawken and Eivana, added Mace to the team as their supervisor, and in return for restoring Hawken's arm and forgiveness, they would help the army fight the rebels. Reinhart was the one who restored the hand of the Red Samurai. He had learnt from them that they were the first ones to join the Royal Guard, He gave Hawken an extra: a sword that was attached to the hilt with a string, increasing his range. Oh yeah and the rebels thought that the palace was IN the capital. In fact it was ON THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN OVERLOOKING THE CAPITAL.

Jumping ahaed. Armed with Wings destroyed the lab where Reinhart was experimenting with the blade of Lighting. ( When he fell into the pit in the first game) But he couldn't touch or get close to the blade itself, because it was the part of Network, his sworn enemy, and he was the host of Blackmist, and their powers worked like two same ends of two magnets.

Reinhart survived by staying close to the blade. After that he retreated to the capital to tell his Lord what happened, But he was late... Vandheer was gone and Armed with Wings was the new emperor, and he had a bount on his head. Regretting he left the blade of Lighting where it was, he rushed back but he couldn't found the blade.

-- Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:37 pm --

(In fact the blades were already taken by the resurrected commanders of the Rebellion Army.)

During the time the King was in the box, he was in hiding but the ruins of the empire drew him out. Seeking the cause he stumbled across the box, guarded by lone warrior. They didn't make contact, they only had a peaceful chat. Lone Warrior filled him in on what happened. Now he wanted to see Network. He never managed to find nor the blades nor Network. His conclusion was that the blades needed time to recover after seperated, and if they're put back together they still need time to recover their strenght. ( I changed the Ending of AwW 3 here. When Network was defeated by Leo, he fled, he found Vandheer, fighting with Lone warrior. He ate Lone warrior. Vandheer became furious and tried to slay him. Leo arrives, now the even more powerful Network tries to devour Vandheer. He tries to convince the King to defeat Network together. It works. They slay him.
When it's done Vandheer asks: Are you the one who improsoned me?
Leo: Yes and no. You can choose wich one you believe.
Vandheer: ....I have. But remember kid. This is not over.

Reinhart is still on his quest to find the pieces Network had scattered into. I will try and work on what happens.

Oops I forgot: Special powers: He can throw Lighting at You ! And he can make himself electric. Like Sasuke with Chidori Nagashi... He has a simple metal rod as a weapon. A long steel thingy. And it's two ends can be launched from it and they're connected to the staff with a string, like hawken's sword. He uses it to tie the cable around his opponents then eletrocute them. Oh no let's make it a spear so that the sharp thingy can be shot at the enemies and then kill them with electricity. Or tie it around them. Still working on it, so sorry.

Anyway that's it. Reinhart is my nominee for super evil bossman.
GENTLEMAN!
Chop of my head with such velocity
that my blood will rocket through my neck,
and propel my lifeless body
ALL THE WAY TO PHOENIX!!!

Woooow... Yo, what's in Phoenix?

Why, it's your mama Steve.
GET THE AXE!!!
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:02 am

AWW (Armed with Waffles) that was a pretty sweet story, did you read my pages?
but i spotted 2 mistakes, 1 Vandheer had the Blades of Eden constructed way before defeating Network, and 2, if you've read my sequel pages you'd know Vandheer wasn't exactly evil, so working with him doesn't make your guy a bad-guy XD

even-though this contest is on Hold, i really liked your one
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole

by armed with hands Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:17 pm

"you can kill me,you can defeat me but you can't defeat my master,blackmist....."
armed with hands to network

"prepare to join your creator human....."
armed with hands to one of VL royal guard

Armed with Waffles
Black Hole
Black Hole

by Armed with Waffles Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:36 pm

On hold?!!

Damn!

I found a good pic

I know this is Franken Stein from SE

But he was the inspirator of my fanfic.
GENTLEMAN!

GET THE AXE!!!
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:42 am

Wow, that's actually a really good picture of Stein, where'd you get that lol

but, yea, i get your drift....
Nameless1
Nebula
Nebula

by Nameless1 Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Character creation? I can do that.

Name: Reyn (Pronounced Ren)

Age: 15 (no wait, AwW4 is set 5 or 6 years after so 20-21

Weapon of choice: a sword approximately 3 feet in length an an inch in diameter.

Abilities: Shows skill with teleport and can pull off weak ice blast (think AwW2 sized) and can pull of a single spout version of double blow by essentially jumping up into the air and slamming down (More pillars depending on how hard he hits the ground and his power level etc. etc.)

Quirks: described as a dare devil (probably because he has a habit of diving off cliffs). Extremely fast.

Backstory: Reyn was adopted by the blacksmith sometime around Red Moon when he was just an infant. Leo is a childhood friend of his and Eivanna (might not have spelled that right) is practically his aunt, in fact he sometimes refers to her as such. Life was good until the incident in AwW3 where all of villagers are eaten by Network. He swears that he will save everyone from their fate and is currently training as a water master in order to achieve this goal. Since then he has exhibited some qualities of a loaner but is still very close to his makeshift family. Leo kills Network blah blah blah you know this. And when AwW4 occurs he is searching for any traces of the water blade of Eden.

Edit: Damn, Red moon was a prologue so he would have to be something like 40 when this takes place. Okay, so instead of around Red Moon he was adopted shortly after the rebel commanders fell (the first or second times, whichever makes him about 15 during AwW3). Leo has suspicions he is the son of one of the rebel commanders, either Vindstot or Smoking Martillo)

There you go, make of him what you will.
Last edited by Nameless1 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Make guns not war.

I'm water person, think of a Pisces with a longsword.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:13 am

New Forum members, Not safe, not safe

I like your idea N1
especially that last part.....
Nameless1
Nebula
Nebula

by Nameless1 Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:25 am

@Vandheer Lorde II

Thanks, although I'm not sure what you meant with that first sentence.
Make guns not war.

Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:21 pm

Nameless1 wrote:@Vandheer Lorde II

Thanks, although I'm not sure what you meant with that first sentence.

Watch Metalocalypse, season 1, episode 2
-stares-
brenden96
Nova
Nova

by brenden96 Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Nameless1 wrote:Weapon of choice: a sword approximately 3 feet in length an an inch in diameter.

Swords aren't really round so they don't have a diameter... It'd be Thickness. 3 feet is also quite long ain't it? ._. Going for Sephiroth?
Armed with Waffles
Black Hole
Black Hole

by Armed with Waffles Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:33 pm

brenden96 wrote:
Nameless1 wrote:Weapon of choice: a sword approximately 3 feet in length an an inch in diameter.

Swords aren't really round so they don't have a diameter... It'd be Thickness. 3 feet is also quite long ain't it? ._. Going for Sephiroth?

:lol: good one. :lol:

What was the deal with that sword anyway? It cut through steel like butter... and it made strange lights if I remember well, from Advent Children.
GENTLEMAN!

GET THE AXE!!!
brenden96
Nova
Nova

by brenden96 Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:36 pm

. . . Weeeeelll... In Crisis Core you'll see Sephiroth being epic buttsex machine (Figurely) and epic awesomeness. The lights in advent children is. . . His energy or so? I've seen that only during his special moves in FF Dissidia xD.
Nameless1
Nebula
Nebula

by Nameless1 Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:05 pm

brenden96 wrote:

Ok, time to alienate my self from the forum a bit but I really hate sephiroth, he's just so damn overrated, also 3 feet isn't that long for a sword, its the standard length of a fencing saber.
Make guns not war.

Return to Art/Graphics/Illustration