Got a knack for drawing? Show us what you got!
Vandheer Lorde II

Armed with Wings 4 Contest!

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:10 am

here's the deal (thank Armed with Hands for the inspiration/ idea) I will hold a Contest till the 1st of December, for you guys to create a Character that fits into the Aww universe.

the winner's character will be featured in my Novel and will get Free Art of their character.

the runners up will still get Free Art of their character, but no feature in the Novel.

Characters may be Drawn, or described in great detail to qualify.

Good luck, and HAVE FUN!
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole

Re: Armed with Wings 4 Contest!

by armed with hands Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:22 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:here's the deal (thank Armed with Hands for the inspiration/ idea) I will hold a Contest till the 1st of December, for you guys to create a Character that fits into the Aww universe.

the winner's character will be featured in my Novel and will get Free Art of their character.

the runners up will still get Free Art of their character, but no feature in the Novel.

Good luck, and HAVE FUN!

AWH!
here is about him....
he is one of blackmist unique creation...because he has no emotion...no heart...just a perfect killing machine used by blackmist to wipe out earth when chaos have spread across the land but rarely used by blackmist..only used against nebula and Network(both draw.)...also known as "the Right hand of the creator=Armed with hands....:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
then in the story he will (somehow)manage to learn emotion.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lol i just wanna pics...you don't have to submit it to your page...:D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
because he have no emotion he appear as calculating and reasonable+realistic guy...he appear as a man in his 23 age...(even if he born like 2000.000BC) also he appear when vincent defeat your father as the one who kill most of vandheer lorde armies because there is to much chaos across the land :D
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Contradicting Each Other,Don't You think? :lol:
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:40 pm

armed with hands wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:here's the deal (thank Armed with Hands for the inspiration/ idea) I will hold a Contest till the 1st of December, for you guys to create a Character that fits into the Aww universe.

Good luck, and HAVE FUN!

AWH!
here is about him....
he is one of blackmist unique creation...because he has no emotion...no heart...just a perfect killing machine used by blackmist to wipe out earth when chaos have spread across the land but rarely used by blackmist..only used against nebula and Network(both draw.)...also known as "the Right hand of the creator=Armed with hands....:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
then in the story he will (somehow)manage to learn emotion.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lol i just wanna pics...you don't have to submit it to your page...:D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
because he have no emotion he appear as calculating and reasonable+realistic guy...he appear as a man in his 23 age...(even if he born like 2000.000BC) also he appear when vincent defeat your father as the one who kill most of vandheer lorde armies because there is to much chaos across the land :D

Did i forget to mention.....NO 'ARMED WITH HANDS!!!!' SUBMISSIONS! :evil:
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole

by armed with hands Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:48 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
armed with hands wrote:

Good luck, and HAVE FUN!

AWH!
here is about him....

Did i forget to mention.....NO 'ARMED WITH HANDS!!!!' SUBMISSIONS! :evil:

okokokok.... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
but what do you think about this character?

Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Ok, lose the name (For him) and i will put it into the Hat, since i like the Backstory

btw, when i said describe, I meant if there's no picture, describe his 'Appearance' lol
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:17 pm

I create Vandher....so I win :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: JK
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Cosminel wrote:I create Vandher....so I win :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: JK

.....Can anybody take this seriously??? -_-
Hahahaha
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole

by armed with hands Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:00 pm

apperance....he is blind....use staff(that holds 40000 hidden blade)
i have no idea :lol:

Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:36 pm

armed with hands wrote:apperance....he is blind....use staff(that holds 40000 hidden blade)

Hair colour, eye colour, skin colour, Dick colour, C'mon people!
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:17 am

Name: *Unknown* (As of November 13: Aura)
Appearance/ Physical Traits: 5 ft 9 in, long hair (down to lower back), different eye colors (right eye is white, left eye is black), calm but determined look, mysterious, well built body, muscular, extremely agile, sexy (duh!)
Weapon(s): "Blade Of Lightning" like sword that can be split into two "Blade Of Water" (Vandheer's sword in AwW3) like swords
Last edited by QwertyFail on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole

by armed with hands Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:29 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
armed with hands wrote:apperance....he is blind....use staff(that holds 40000 hidden blade)

white?eye colour?deep black...skin colour....white(not like zombie in movies)...dick colour?have you seen a guy with WHITE coloured DICK???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:38 am

armed with hands wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:

white?eye colour?deep black...skin colour....white(not like zombie in movies)...dick colour?have you seen a guy with WHITE coloured DICK???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAVE YOU!!????

btw Qwerty, thanks, can you draw at all?, cos i'm shitty with Height measurement on Characters...
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:03 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
armed with hands wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:

HAVE YOU!!????

btw Qwerty, thanks, can you draw at all?, cos i'm shitty with Height measurement on Characters...

I'll try to draw it. Not sure if I can though...

The reason why I chose black and white for the eye colors is because there are no other "colors" in the realm of Blackmist...
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:15 am

Not true, Elemental colours are real, aswell as Grey, also, i would Class Eye colour as Elemental....
so yea, also, muscular? lol
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:21 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Not true, Elemental colours are real, aswell as Grey, also, i would Class Eye colour as Elemental....
so yea, also, muscular? lol

Not as muscular as men... (Sexist joke not intended)

I still like black and white though... Also I forgot to mention that the pupils are of the opposite color of the eye...

Example: Black eye= white pupil. White eye= black pupil.
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Omar Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:03 am

Name of Character : Thomas or tom.
Fighting Style: double blade wielding.
Specials : Wind Strike, Wind and Fire Blast.
Parents: Dead by Vandheer's guards.
Mission: Seeks Revenge on Vandheer Lorde.

Tom is 6ft tall, his parents where killed by Vandheer's Kingdom and now Seeks Revenge.
Tom was trained by an Old Sword master who later dies from old age.

His Story: Tom was a 7 Year old boy, ruled by the Evil King Vandheer Lorde, Many people where Vandheer's Slaves or killed. No one had mercy and people where scared of Vanheer's l33t powers and all the land decided to make a Rebelian army where many thought that they could be free from evil. some months Tom heard rumors that Vandheer's Kingdom where Close by and a lot of villagers decided to escape to the North and camp there. Tom's Parents decided to escape to the village they once knew was in danger. everyone went up north but it was a Trap many villagers tried to fight the Army but they where to much tom and his parent's fleed from the Ambush but someone saw they where escaping and they where caught tom's Father would hold them off while tom's mother will flee with him. sadly Tom's Father was killed in a matter of Minutes.
Tom and his mom Ran and ran but an Arrow Penetrated Tom's Mom
In the the Leg and then the other leg tom's mother couldn't walk and the Guards chased Tom while he saw his Mother getting stabbed various times. tom keep running and running Tom was Sucesful escaping, now tom didn't have a family but later meets an old man who is a Sword master and teach tom. After 10 years he decides to Hunt vandheer.

If Tom was in Armed with wings 4.
Vandheer lorde is dead and Tom is frustraed to find out that Leo killed Network and Vandheer Lorde but Later finds out that Vandheer had a Son and decides to Hunt him down, while Vandheer Lorde II hasn't Discovered his Full Power.

Yeah i tried to use my Imagination
I think i was a cool Idea to make him a Double Sword wielder, it just came in my mind.
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole

by armed with hands Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:52 am

SHIT....I can't DRAW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :? :? :? :? :?
half of his eye is blind(left one)only have one hand(left hand) always use robe or something...coat maybe?
sword...cross-like sword
oh yeah..whenever he become AWH he will the wings-constructed-from-hands will summon a spiritual blade(or spectral blade)

of course i NEVER see A MAN like THAT ...but i doubt of that existence... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

erase the staff....he has so much hands(over 40000000) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

please Draw this guy :)
or use it in your story :)

Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:45 am

Omar wrote:Name of Character : Thomas or tom.
Fighting Style: double blade wielding.
Specials : Wind Strike, Wind and Fire Blast.
Parents: Dead by Vandheer's guards.
Mission: Seeks Revenge on Vandheer Lorde.

Tom is 6ft tall, his parents where killed by Vandheer's Kingdom and now Seeks Revenge.
Tom was trained by an Old Sword master who later dies from old age.

His Story: Tom was a 7 Year old boy, ruled by the Evil King Vandheer Lorde, Many people where Vandheer's Slaves or killed. No one had mercy and people where scared of Vanheer's l33t powers and all the land decided to make a Rebelian army where many thought that they could be free from evil. some months Tom heard rumors that Vandheer's Kingdom where Close by and a lot of villagers decided to escape to the North and camp there. Tom's Parents decided to escape to the village they once knew was in danger. everyone went up north but it was a Trap many villagers tried to fight the Army but they where to much tom and his parent's fleed from the Ambush but someone saw they where escaping and they where caught tom's Father would hold them off while tom's mother will flee with him. sadly Tom's Father was killed in a matter of Minutes.
Tom and his mom Ran and ran but an Arrow Penetrated Tom's Mom
In the the Leg and then the other leg tom's mother couldn't walk and the Guards chased Tom while he saw his Mother getting stabbed various times. tom keep running and running Tom was Sucesful escaping, now tom didn't have a family but later meets an old man who is a Sword master and teach tom. After 10 years he decides to Hunt vandheer.

If Tom was in Armed with wings 4.
Vandheer lorde is dead and Tom is frustraed to find out that Leo killed Network and Vandheer Lorde but Later finds out that Vandheer had a Son and decides to Hunt him down, while Vandheer Lorde II hasn't Discovered his Full Power.

Yeah i tried to use my Imagination
I think i was a cool Idea to make him a Double Sword wielder, it just came in my mind.

Thomas is a good name, Tom not so much, But yea, i'm seriously liking this one, great job...

-- Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:47 pm --

armed with hands wrote:SHIT....I can't DRAW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :? :? :? :? :?
half of his eye is blind(left one)only have one hand(left hand) always use robe or something...coat maybe?
sword...cross-like sword
oh yeah..whenever he become AWH he will the wings-constructed-from-hands will summon a spiritual blade(or spectral blade)

of course i NEVER see A MAN like THAT ...but i doubt of that existence... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

erase the staff....he has so much hands(over 40000000) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

please Draw this guy :)
or use it in your story :)

i still don't have enough entries, so you'll have to be patient....
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:33 pm

I'll upload a back-story of Aura in a few hours, and it'll be a dark one...

-- Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:34 pm --

Aura's Story:

Part 1

Born in a cheerful village, Aura was once a happy and energetic child. At the age of 5, she was faster and more agile than most of her peers. Aura wore her last smile the day before the village was invaded by Vandheer Lorde's troops. Vandheer himself was present at the time of the invasion to watch the downfall of the once peaceful village.

The survivors of the attack were soon captured and brought forth to the King. Vandheer carefully inspected each and every prisoner, slaying the ones that he thought were too weak to be used as slaves. When he reached Aura and her family, something miraculous happened. Aura, filled with anger by the deaths of her childhood friends, threw a punch directly into Vandheer's face.
Miraculously, Vandheer didn't retaliate. The King only laughed as Aura helplessly clawed away at his chest. In Vandheer's eyes, Aura had potential, courage, and even strength.

The King effortlessly put Aura under a spell. Drawing out his own blade, Vandheer handed it to the now possessed Aura. With his mind, Vandheer ordered Aura to raise her blade, and face her parents. Aura, eyes now filled with tears, tried all she could to free herself of the spell, but to no avail. With that, Aura closed her eyes, and at the age of 6, murdered her own parents.

Aura was soon taken into the empire as an apprentice of Vandheer's, and for the next 2 years, Aura was pushed to her limits to keep up with her training. For even the slightest mistakes, Aura was punished by whatever punishment Vandheer thought was fit. Vandheer had intended to brainwash Aura, to make her a valuable tool to use against his enemies. At the time, Aura seemed to have given in into the brainwash, but the hate and hunger for revenge that was dormant inside her were the only things that kept her from losing her sanity.
Last edited by QwertyFail on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole

by armed with hands Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:07 am

QwertyFail wrote:I'll upload a back-story of Aura in a few hours, and it'll be a dark one...

Aura's Story:

Part 1

Born in a cheerful village, Aura was once a happy and energetic child. At the age of 5, she was faster and more agile than most of her peers. Aura wore her last smile the day before the village was invaded by Vandheer Lorde's troops. Vandheer himself was present at the time of the invasion to watch the downfall of the once peaceful village.

The survivors of the attack were soon captured and brought forth to the King. Vandheer carefully inspected each and every prisoner, slaying the ones that he thought were too weak to be used as slaves. When he reached Aura and her family, something miraculous happened. Aura, filled with anger by the deaths of her childhood friends, threw a punch directly into Vandheer's face.
Miraculously, Vandheer didn't retaliate. The King only laughed as Aura helplessly clawed away at his chest. In Vandheer's eyes, Aura had potential, courage, and even strength.

The King effortlessly put Aura under a spell. Drawing out his own blade, Vandheer handed it to the now possessed Aura. With his mind, Vandheer ordered Aura to raise her blade, and face her parents. Aura, eyes now filled with tears, tried all she could to free herself of the spell, but to no avail. With that, Aura closed her eyes, and at the age of 7, murdered her own parents.

Aura was soon taken into the empire as an apprentice of Vandheer's, and for the next 5 years, Aura was pushed to her limits to keep up with her training. For even the slightest mistakes, Aura was punished by whatever punishment Vandheer thought was fit. Vandheer had intended to brainwash Aura, to make her a valuable tool to use against his enemies. At the time, Aura seemed to have given in into the brainwash, but the hate and hunger for revenge that was dormant inside her were the only things that kept her from losing her sanity.

you will lose to Blackmist killing machine....AWH!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Armed With Hands,Hands of the lord,Right Hand Of the creator
Real name : unknown(i like if he called nazkiel, or if she is women call her eclipse)

he is one of blackmist unique creation...because he has no emotion...no heart...just a perfect killing machine used by blackmist to wipe out earth when chaos have spread across the land but rarely used by blackmist..only used against nebula and Network(both draw.)...also known as "the Right hand of the creator=Armed with hands....
then in the story he will (somehow)manage to learn emotion....

because he have no emotion he appear as calculating and reasonable+realistic guy....he appear when vincent defeat your father as the one who kill most of vandheer lorde armies because there is to much chaos across the land,programed in his mind to obey blackmist and AWW only..

Apperence:like a man in his 23 years old Deep Black eyes,White skin,Use some kind of Coat..(that used by Vincent)
Weapon :use Demonic Cross-like sword...with power of sound..create shockwave..etc can make enemy become deaf...but not limited to sound...he can use the strike like Leo/eivana did...
Ability : extremely fast and agile,Virtuoso Tactician,can become AWH form(Wings that constructed from hands that can fire Spiritual/spectral blade) super strength,calm and realistic guy(in all time...because of his lack of emotion...oh yeah i think he have apperence of man,but in truth....he is A WOMEN!!!!!!!LMAO.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: or at least feminim face...or something like that...but for me...she is a women...with beautiful face and masculine apperence :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that would be cool 8-) 8-) 8-) )

age:little younger than Nebula :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

leo:who the fuck are you?
AWH: your servant My Lord....
leo : :shock: :o
;) ;) ;)

PS : she have a women voice...but darker...something like that...)
Last edited by armed with hands on Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:32 am, edited 9 times in total.

Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:17 am

QwertyFail wrote:I'll upload a back-story of Aura in a few hours, and it'll be a dark one...

Aura's Story:

Part 1

The King effortlessly put Aura under a spell. Drawing out his own blade, Vandheer handed it to the now possessed Aura. With his mind, Vandheer ordered Aura to raise her blade, and face her parents. Aura, eyes now filled with tears, tried all she could to free herself of the spell, but to no avail. With that, Aura closed her eyes, and at the age of 7, murdered her own parents.

Aura was soon taken into the empire as an apprentice of Vandheer's, and for the next 5 years, Aura was pushed to her limits to keep up with her training. For even the slightest mistakes, Aura was punished by whatever punishment Vandheer thought was fit. Vandheer had intended to brainwash Aura, to make her a valuable tool to use against his enemies. At the time, Aura seemed to have given in into the brainwash, but the hate and hunger for revenge that was dormant inside her were the only things that kept her from losing her sanity.

Mad story, however i Think You should read all current pages then re-submit, as alot of Truths from the game's are Inspected

One that would have a significant effect on you're story 'Vandheer's so called Evil Reign'

-- Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:24 pm --

armed with hands wrote:

Aura's Story:

Part 1

you will lose to Blackmist killing machine....AWH!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Real name : unknown(i like if he called nazkiel, or if she is women call her eclipse)

he is one of blackmist unique creation...because he has no emotion...no heart...just a perfect killing machine used by blackmist to wipe out earth when chaos have spread across the land but rarely used by blackmist..only used against nebula and Network(both draw.)...also known as "the Right hand of the creator=Armed with hands....

because he have no emotion he appear as calculating and reasonable+realistic guy....he appear when vincent defeat your father as the one who kill most of vandheer lorde armies because there is to much chaos across the land,programed in his mind to obey blackmist and AWW only..

Apperence:like a man in his 23 years old Deep Black eyes,White skin,Use some kind of Coat..(that used by Vincent)
Weapon :use Demonic Cross-like sword...with power of sound..create shockwave..etc can make enemy become deaf...but not limited to sound...he can use the strike like Leo/eivana did...
Ability : extremely fast and agile,Virtuoso Tactician,can become AWH form(Wings that constructed from hands that can fire Spiritual/spectral blade) super strength,calm and realistic guy(in all time...because of his lack of emotion...oh yeah i think he have apperence of man,but in truth....he is A WOMEN!!!!!!!LMAO.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: or at least feminim face...or something like that...but for me...she is a women...with beautiful face and masculine apperence :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that would be cool 8-) 8-) 8-) )

;) ;) ;)

Not too sure about the masculine look idea, But a chick with a Coat and 'Maybe' Wings sounds alright, AWH however is too Un-serious, and wings with hands, Sasuke already tried that, and failed, so idk, how about she has vectors (Look up 'Lucy's Vectors' in Google) They're like Spiritual Hands that noon but her can see.....They extend from her back.
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole

by armed with hands Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:45 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:

Aura's Story:

Part 1

Mad story, however i Think You should read all current pages then re-submit, as alot of Truths from the game's are Inspected

One that would have a significant effect on you're story 'Vandheer's so called Evil Reign'

-- Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:24 pm --

armed with hands wrote:

Aura's Story:

Part 1

;) ;) ;)

Not too sure about the masculine look idea, But a chick with a Coat and 'Maybe' Wings sounds alright, AWH however is too Un-serious, and wings with hands, Sasuke already tried that, and failed, so idk, how about she has vectors (Look up 'Lucy's Vectors' in Google) They're like Spiritual Hands that noon but her can see.....They extend from her back.

owh....thats sounds...good...but i have no idea whats her name...i didn't says hands like that crazy sasuke's wings...i mean spiritual wings constructed from a lots of Hands.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok....tried that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....how about the weapon?is that good?
how bout we call her siva(destroyer of the world in hinduism?)

QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:28 am

The truth is, you never told us how long the "Evil Reign" lasted...

Or you could make the village invasion mentioned in my story as some sort of army "black ops" that Vandheer started during the process of his "brainwashing"...
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole

by armed with hands Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:29 am

QwertyFail wrote:The truth is, you never told us how long the "Evil Reign" lasted...

Or you could make the village invasion mentioned in my story as some sort of army "black ops" that Vandheer started during the process of his "brainwashing"...

was vandheer really that bad??? :?:

QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:31 am

I also changed the time periods so that the story could fit into your story...

-- Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:32 pm --

armed with hands wrote:
QwertyFail wrote:The truth is, you never told us how long the "Evil Reign" lasted...

was vandheer really that bad??? :?:

Not until Network showed up...
Return to Art/Graphics/Illustration