Got a knack for drawing? Show us what you got!
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 4

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:36 am

armed with hands wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Yes, but i like to believe in the Live Art Theory, i think...

That when you draw/ write something, it takes on a life of it's own, and expands into great things...


wow.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: i never think about it before.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Pffft, how do you think Bleach and Naruto are still alive, hmmmmmmmmmm
Image
User avatar
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 am
Location: I bet 20 bucks you all never find my home :P

Re: Armed with Wings 4

by armed with hands Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:08 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
armed with hands wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Yes, but i like to believe in the Live Art Theory, i think...

That when you draw/ write something, it takes on a life of it's own, and expands into great things...


wow.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: i never think about it before.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Pffft, how do you think Bleach and Naruto are still alive, hmmmmmmmmmm


well...bleach expands according to the FAN....the creator have no encourage to create it on his own...lol....even if he Draw really goddamn AWESOME picture :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
Image
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Contradicting Each Other,Don't You think? :lol:
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 4

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:41 am

Ok then, how about this, for the first half of the Anime it was on Earth/ normal world, then randomly they decide to actually continue the story in the Shinigami world, remember, Bleach wasn't Popular right from the start, i bet the Creator never really Intended to have the Soul Society as an actual setting for it, but the idea grew by itself, and Boom!!.....
Image
User avatar
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 am
Location: I bet 20 bucks you all never find my home :P

Re: Armed with Wings 4

by armed with hands Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:01 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Ok then, how about this, for the first half of the Anime it was on Earth/ normal world, then randomly they decide to actually continue the story in the Shinigami world, remember, Bleach wasn't Popular right from the start, i bet the Creator never really Intended to have the Soul Society as an actual setting for it, but the idea grew by itself, and Boom!!.....


oh yeah...but in the end...he follow what fans want instead create awesome story....
Image
Image
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Contradicting Each Other,Don't You think? :lol:
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: Armed with Wings 4

by QwertyFail Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:27 am

Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 4

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:48 am

Image
User avatar
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 am
Location: I bet 20 bucks you all never find my home :P

Re: Armed with Wings 4

by armed with hands Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:48 am

its not AWW!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: its just dan another animation 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
Image
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Contradicting Each Other,Don't You think? :lol:
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 4

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:55 pm

armed with hands wrote:its not AWW!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: its just dan another animation 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


No, it's just random character drawing....
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Armed with Wings 4

by Cosminel Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:31 am

thenewday007 wrote:I like this forum.By the way,I am a newer here.

cheap wow gold | Buy runescape gold | Buy RS Gold

man a little advice...don't post on all the forum that you are new;)...2-3 topic are enought;)
Image
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: Armed with Wings 4

by Alessa Mason Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:48 pm

Cosminel wrote:
thenewday007 wrote:I like this forum.By the way,I am a newer here.

cheap wow gold | Buy runescape gold | Buy RS Gold

man a little advice...don't post on all the forum that you are new;)...2-3 topic are enought;)


Is he/she a fan of WoW and Runescape?
Oh, me too.
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:18 am

Re: Armed with Wings 4

by 3lijahG Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:05 pm

:|
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
Image
User avatar
Armed with Waffles
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Dagobah

Re: Armed with Wings 4

by Armed with Waffles Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:16 am

Vandheer Lorde II... No! NO! NOOOOOOO! :o :cry: :evil:

Someone should seriously create an AWW fan-fiction site.
GENTLEMAN!
Chop of my head with such velocity
that my blood will rocket through my neck,
and propel my lifeless body
ALL THE WAY TO PHOENIX!!!

Woooow... Yo, what's in Phoenix?

Why, it's your mama Steve.
GET THE AXE!!!
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Armed with Wings 4

by Cosminel Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:15 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
armed with hands wrote:its not AWW!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: its just dan another animation 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


No, it's just random character drawing....

seriously man...were are you :cry: ...were have you go???...Dan doesn't want to tell me anything about were you went :(
Image
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:42 am

Re: Armed with Wings 4

by Mikoto Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:25 pm

я поняла, что здесь можно выкладывать свои работы по Вооружённому Крыльями?
ДАААААА
User avatar
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 am
Location: Mexico City

Re: Armed with Wings 4

by Omar Mon May 07, 2012 9:13 pm

Mikoto wrote:я поняла, что здесь можно выкладывать свои работы по Вооружённому Крыльями?
ДАААААА

Translation
I realized that you can spread your work to the armed wing?

Я не говорю по России микото, но я надеюсь, что Google помогает мне с тем, что ты говоришь. он не совершенен
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:42 am

Re: Armed with Wings 4

by Mikoto Wed May 09, 2012 6:06 am

даааааа, но транслит иногда сильно глупит)
User avatar
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 am
Location: Mexico City

Re: Armed with Wings 4

by Omar Fri May 11, 2012 3:05 am

Mikoto wrote:даааааа, но транслит иногда сильно глупит)


Да, это глупо в большинстве случаев.
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:42 am

Re: Armed with Wings 4

by Mikoto Sat May 12, 2012 4:51 pm

ХДДДД мне хочется узнать про разработчиков транслита ХОТЯ НЕТ НЕ НАДО

-- Sat May 12, 2012 7:55 pm --

Возможно я что-то не поняла, но:
Выложу сюда ХД
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Armed with Wings 4

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:08 am

Cosminel wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
armed with hands wrote:its not AWW!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: its just dan another animation 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


No, it's just random character drawing....

seriously man...were are you :cry: ...were have you go???...Dan doesn't want to tell me anything about were you went :(


Oi mate, calm the fuck down.

I just don't have much internet access anymore...
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Armed with Wings 4

by Cosminel Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:19 pm

mate that was a half freaking year ago message:))....how did you saw it just now? :lol:
Image
User avatar
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 am
Location: I bet 20 bucks you all never find my home :P

Re: Armed with Wings 4

by armed with hands Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:05 pm

Cosminel wrote:mate that was a half freaking year ago message:))....how did you saw it just now? :lol:


oii look at this eh,its two 2013 now eh so i guess you all survive the apocalypse,well i just don't have much time anymore (sob) i have to work hard to go to collage.... ;)
Image
Image
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Contradicting Each Other,Don't You think? :lol:
Mikoto
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:42 am

Re: Armed with Wings 4

by Mikoto Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:20 pm

so slow
Return to Art/Graphics/Illustration

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests