Got a knack for drawing? Show us what you got!
MadSkillz
Super Nova
Super Nova

Just some Manga art

by MadSkillz Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:22 pm

Here's some manga art I drew:
Ninja!
Makise Kurisu fanart(?):
I wouldn't really call that fan art, I only drew her because I like the way she's drawn.

I was bored so lazy job:

I may resize all this later.

We need spoilers.
My DeviantArt

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
~Aristotle
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

Re: Just some Manga art

by Cosminel Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:44 am

uuuu really like the girl :twisted:
MadSkillz
Super Nova
Super Nova

by MadSkillz Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:25 pm

No, I don't. I just like the drawing, like the eyes and the hair, I look at it to help me improve my drawings.

-- Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:27 pm --

No, I don't. I just like the drawing, like the eyes and the hair, I look at it to help me improve my drawings.

-- Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:36 pm --

My DeviantArt

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
~Aristotle
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist

by 3lijahG Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:35 pm

nice oblivion art!!! these are all good... but of course they can be improved... but still they are good, im currently working on the basic structure / muscles / poses of the human (male) body, i want to make sure i lay a proper ground work before adding clothes accessories scenery etc etc... it just wont look porperly proportioned....

and lol the ninja landed putting all his weight onto his tippy toe... lol!!!! epic! ,but the hair is good... also the guard could use a fighting stance instead of just standing straight up...just remember basic shapes, the arms and legs are basically cylinders the joints are circles that can increase or decrease in size depending or perspective, dont give up... drawing takes alot of practice, hard work , imagination, dont compare yourself to anyone and think your drawings suck... just take your time and don't concentrate on the details so much.... more so focus on the basics.....

i will post some of my art once im able....can't wait... mabye we can hold a kind of sun studios art contest someday....
Zuruki
Nebula
Nebula

by Zuruki Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:58 pm

I have to Admit, She looks Great !
sometimes Your mistakes form your style, as you drew her head to big, it should be longer.
With that mistake there followed the Ears, ears are always at the same high as the Eyes are.
You were to focused to draw the hair.
Her Coat looks tottally fine :D
I really like her look,especially the eyes.

Speaking of Ears, i think you only missed the Ears, as the headshape gives the character the personality and aura :D
Even so, its Great !
Make sure to give us a bigger resolution ! :D
Return to Art/Graphics/Illustration