Got a knack for drawing? Show us what you got!
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

My Flash Drawings

by sumrandumstuff Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:34 pm

ImageSkyler
ImageTrevor
ImageRunning Cat

-- Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:37 pm --
Last edited by sumrandumstuff on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
User avatar
qwerty-space
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 1:12 pm

Re: My Flash Drawings

by qwerty-space Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:44 am

ok... as you pointed out there both the same maybe cos you put the same URL down twice.
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: My Flash Drawings

by Vandheer Lorde II Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:56 am

sumrandumstuff wrote:http://i3.ytimg.com/i/J1YsVHCsjHjCH8fpaIHFCQ/1.jpg?v=991a50
http://i3.ytimg.com/i/J1YsVHCsjHjCH8fpa ... g?v=991a63
The first ones name is Skyler and the second ones name is Trevor.

-- Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:37 pm --

sumrandumstuff wrote:http://i3.ytimg.com/i/J1YsVHCsjHjCH8fpaIHFCQ/1.jpg?v=991a50
http://i3.ytimg.com/i/J1YsVHCsjHjCH8fpa ... g?v=991a63
The first ones name is Skyler and the second ones name is Trevor.

(I don't know why the 2nd picture is the same one?) :?


It's because The gods do not smile upon you MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
(gods is spelt without a cap cos i believe in only 1 God lol)
Image
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: My Flash Drawings

by sumrandumstuff Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:20 pm

ankrotachi10 wrote:ok... as you pointed out there both the same maybe cos you put the same URL down twice.

ur right. I'll fix that.

-- Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:24 pm --

They're fixed! :D
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: My Flash Drawings

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:55 am

sumrandumstuff wrote:
ankrotachi10 wrote:ok... as you pointed out there both the same maybe cos you put the same URL down twice.

ur right. I'll fix that.

-- Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:24 pm --

They're fixed! :D


Yes, and now they do smile upon you, but it kinda means nothing cos they dun exist, unless your Greek^^

but still, very nice characters
More, More!
Image
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: My Flash Drawings

by sumrandumstuff Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:00 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
sumrandumstuff wrote:
ankrotachi10 wrote:ok... as you pointed out there both the same maybe cos you put the same URL down twice.

ur right. I'll fix that.

-- Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:24 pm --

They're fixed! :D


Yes, and now they do smile upon you, but it kinda means nothing cos they dun exist, unless your Greek^^

but still, very nice characters
More, More!


Hey, thanks. No I'm not Greek, I'm mormon. And I'll keep them comin', glad u like them.
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: My Flash Drawings

by QwertyFail Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:31 am

The kitten is so cute! :D
Make a fun game out of your art! :D
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: My Flash Drawings

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:26 am

Running Cat FTW XD
Image
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: My Flash Drawings

by sumrandumstuff Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:14 pm

QwertyFail wrote:The kitten is so cute! :D
Make a fun game out of your art! :D


U mean make a video game out of this? I'm trying to figure out how to do that. It'd kinda be like the gameplay in AwW. Just different storyline and characters and stuff. I really want to do that. :D But I'm actually making an animation of these drawings. They look a bit different but It'll be cool. It'll be animated like Teen girl squad (if u haven't see that go to the toons on http://homestarrunner.com and find them, they're pretty funny but not really animated. :D
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: My Flash Drawings

by QwertyFail Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:07 am

sumrandumstuff wrote:
QwertyFail wrote:The kitten is so cute! :D
Make a fun game out of your art! :D


U mean make a video game out of this? I'm trying to figure out how to do that. It'd kinda be like the gameplay in AwW. Just different storyline and characters and stuff. I really want to do that. :D But I'm actually making an animation of these drawings. They look a bit different but It'll be cool. It'll be animated like Teen girl squad (if u haven't see that go to the toons on http://homestarrunner.com and find them, they're pretty funny but not really animated. :D


Awesome, an animation would be fine. Just put these pictures into good use! :D (That's what she/he said...)

-- Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:09 am --

Running Cat > Keyboard Cat.
Image
User avatar
rgangsta
Super Nova
Super Nova
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:37 pm

Re: My Flash Drawings

by rgangsta Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:29 am

Those are really impressive. They're like chibby characters. Really nice. ;)
Image
Image
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: My Flash Drawings

by sumrandumstuff Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:47 am

I'm now not going to make this animation. :( , but I will be making sum mini animations that r just randum things. :D , now these r just drawings.
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
Return to Art/Graphics/Illustration

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest