Movies, animation, short films ect...
rgangsta
Super Nova
Super Nova

Cowboy Bebop Live-action movie

by rgangsta Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:54 pm

>>> http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/07/22/fox-developing-cowboy-bebop-live-action-feature-film/ <<<

but like Dragonball, I worry that it may get screwed up in translation if it falls into the wrong hands. Unfortunately both Dragonball and this adaptation are at Fox, which isn't a good sign so far, but maybe they'll find a good director.

Being a Cowboy Bebop fan, I love this idea of a new CB movie. BUT, guess who's producing it? That's right. FOX. Remember Dragon Ball Z? They screwed that movie up so bad, I didn't even want to see it. It's a good thing that the creator of CB is working on and supervising the movie as well. If FOX dares screw this movie up, I'll do something I'll regret. *puts gun to head*
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cowboy Bebop Live-action movie

by Daniel Sun Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:03 am

oh god. That DBZ movie was a failure. Not a complete failure, because the begin was quite good. But 30 minutes in, it took the most bizzar, stupid turn and completely changed into this wacky abomination. God alwful. How can you fuck up a movie so much?
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:47 pm

there isn't Krillin in DB movies!!!! he is one of the main character!!!!
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
rgangsta
Super Nova
Super Nova

by rgangsta Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:39 pm

ravecchia wrote: he is one of the main character!!!!

I know! The dumbasses actually fucked the movie so bad. :evil:
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:06 pm

and goku is... taller!
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:21 pm

I haven't seen it yet due to all the shitty things I've been hearing about it....So yea
lol, I'm still safe^^
Kalk

by Kalk Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:19 am

In lieu of this thread I just downloaded the DBZ movie. I don't know if this will be good or not but I'm actually not looking forward to it.

I actually think it died out after the DBZ saga... I got tired of it after Majin Buu or however you spell it. It became so... repetitive.

OH MY GOD MASSIVE BEING.

MY POWER IS 1,000!

OH YEAH? MINES 2,000!

NOW MINES 4,000,000!

MINES ONE BILLION.

HE'S UNBEATABLE.

Ka-may-ha-may-ha.

The end.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:59 am

To be honest, I never liked BDZ 'ever'
I wasn't allowed to watch it as a kid lol and Everytime i showed ppl my Art the first thing they said was, Who's that Dragon Ball Z? (FUCK!!!! lol) It seemed to be the only thing that ppl think of when they see Anime....They have no idea

btw who saw the Cowboy Bebop Anime Movie?
It was the best ever!
Kalk

by Kalk Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:17 am

Yeah man, they did a real good job translating that one. I loved the movie. It was a great action movie, great thinker, and a hell of a lot of action scenes that I thought were pretty sweet.

Reminds me a bit of that show... shit... what is it.. the one where they had the death note?

lol that's sad.... Death Note.

If you haven't seen that show, DL IT NOW. Mind bogglingly awesome.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:45 am

Yea i loved DN
That web Genius guessed I was thinking of 'L' first go lol
rgangsta
Super Nova
Super Nova

by rgangsta Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:42 am

The best anime are: Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Death Note, Black Lagoon, Code Geass, Blood+ (I only seen about 3 episodes), and Bleach (a little bit, but now it's anticlimatic and repetitive...still diggin' the Espada, though :D ).
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:56 pm

first: DBZ is knowed as dragonball Z because a idiot have change the 2 of toryama for a Z
second: i have love DB all series, people don't like it becuase it is an ended story

my favourite anime and manga are BLEACH, Naruto, One Piece, DragonBall, Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Fairy tail, Pokemon and Digimon.
- Gaiden
- Zaki
Kalk

by Kalk Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:35 am

ravecchia wrote:first: DBZ is knowed as dragonball Z because a idiot have change the 2 of toryama for a Z
second: i have love DB all series, people don't like it becuase it is an ended story

my favourite anime and manga are BLEACH, Naruto, One Piece, DragonBall, Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Fairy tail, Pokemon and Digimon.

No, I don`t like DBZ because it`s extremely repetitive. Like i said, huge guy comes, twice as strong and as terrible as the last, goku struggles to get stronger, something holds him back, he thinks of everyone else, game over. Drove me nuts! I did like the fighting but once something like Naruto or Bleach came into the picture it blew DBZ out of the water.

The storyline and the context is what got me going.
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:47 pm

but DB have lose the record of the most selled series (winned now by the number 51 of one piece) only one years ago, so this mean one years ago it was the best manga ever
- Gaiden
- Zaki
NintendoAgent
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by NintendoAgent Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:27 pm

ravecchia wrote:first: DBZ is knowed as dragonball Z because a idiot have change the 2 of toryama for a Z

I couldn't blame you for hating the DBZ series for those reason, hell most people drop out of that show for that reason. I actually have the MA series of DBZ not PG, Master Roshi is a horny to all hell and BOO's taunts are just hilarious! :lol:
Kalk

by Kalk Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:14 am

I really don't understand this One Piece. Didn't fox pick it up quite a while ago? I saw a few episodes and i KNOW that the english translations don't do itjustice but..... it just seemed like a wierd kids show to me. Maybe I should take a farther look into it but it didn't seem to captivate me as much as Bleach or Naruto (definitely not bleach now since they're so far in over their head with filler i actually stopped dling it).
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:25 pm

not all understand one piece... daniel sun: TYPE LONGER POSTS!
- Gaiden
- Zaki
NintendoAgent
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by NintendoAgent Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:16 pm

I saw some episodes of one piece, I'm guessing it is more of a show that is targeting kids so there isn't much to go in depth with it.
Return to Movies