Movies, animation, short films ect...
16thSquadSanseki
Black Hole
Black Hole

CarBot Animations

by 16thSquadSanseki Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:28 pm

CarBot Animations is animation studio founded by two brothers. They make parody animation of games.

StarCrafts Season 1 | StarCrafts Season 2 | StarCrafts Season 3
It all started from StarCrafts. Silly parody made by Jonathan Burton (CarBot) of the RTS game StarCraft II. The animations show funny situations and ideas as well as everyday problems you meet playing ladder (ranked pvp). The videos quickly gained popularity and the CarBot Zergling is already a legend. Blizzard themselves showed appreciation too, inviting Jon to the HQ, including few portraits and decals (rewards which let you customize your look) in the game and doing other projects together from time to time.

WowCrafts Season 1
6 months ago CarBot Animations started another series - WowCrafts, the Wolrd of Warcraft parody created by Andrew Burton.

Occasionally, they make videos also for other games like Diablols (Diablo), Heroes of the Storm and sometimes non-Blizzard games like Super Mario.

CarBot Animations on YouTube
-
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

Re: CarBot Animations

by Omar Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:16 am

Pretty hilarious if you ask me.
Good to know there's still good videos on Youtube. Because everything in my youtube feed is shit.
16thSquadSanseki
Black Hole
Black Hole

by 16thSquadSanseki Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:07 am

Omar wrote:Pretty hilarious if you ask me.
Good to know there's still good videos on Youtube. Because everything in my youtube feed is shit.

Glad you like it :D

I don't know, my feed looks decent. Like half of it is StarCraft related stuff though :D
My Art Thread | My Portfolio || 16thSquadSanseki on: deviantART | Twitter | tumblr || Avatar: Zergling by CarBot Animations
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Omar Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:26 pm

16thSquadSanseki wrote:

I don't know, my feed looks decent. Like half of it is StarCraft related stuff though :D

Please, keep your avatar. It's so frigging adorable.
I know it's from the carbot series starcrafts, but these little critters are so adorable and funny.
16thSquadSanseki
Black Hole
Black Hole

by 16thSquadSanseki Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:40 am

Omar wrote:
16thSquadSanseki wrote:

Please, keep your avatar. It's so frigging adorable.
I know it's from the carbot series starcrafts, but these little critters are so adorable and funny.

Haha, I'll probably will :D I wanted to include this picture (from Carbot Animations facebook page) but it's too big for a signature and I didn't want to reupload it.

I do love Zerglings too, well, I think everybody does after watching StarCrafts :D And I actually play Zerg currently, so...
My Art Thread | My Portfolio || 16thSquadSanseki on: deviantART | Twitter | tumblr || Avatar: Zergling by CarBot Animations
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:23 pm

Lol, this. This was the reference material given to me as a outline for style on the BreakOut Blurg trailer I animated.
16thSquadSanseki
Black Hole
Black Hole

by 16thSquadSanseki Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:46 am

Daniel Sun wrote:Lol, this. This was the reference material given to me as a outline for style on the BreakOut Blurg trailer I animated.

Haha, nice :D CarBot became a legend :D

New Zergy art [source]

Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Omar Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:59 am

16thSquadSanseki wrote:
Daniel Sun wrote:Lol, this. This was the reference material given to me as a outline for style on the BreakOut Blurg trailer I animated.

Haha, nice :D CarBot became a legend :D

New Zergy art [source]

You sure love StarCraft from Carbot, huh? Have you ever considered watching something then StarCraft from Carbot?
16thSquadSanseki
Black Hole
Black Hole

by 16thSquadSanseki Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:00 am

CarBot Animations is currently working on StarCrafts mod, which will be available for everyone to play for free. Right now the demo is available in the Arcade of StarCraft II. If you don't own StarCraft II, download Starter Edition here (free).

They are now rising funds through Indiegogo to finish the works.
Return to Movies