Gaming, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo and PC!!
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

Assassin's Creed 3

by Omar Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Anyone has it? i do.
it's awesome i love it, but the game's bugs actually ruined some of the fun and the End.
Vandheer Lorde II

Re: Assassin's Creed 3

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:04 am

Have you finished it then?

SPOILERS!

The whole point of Templars vs Assassins and the Animus was Juno's plot to train Desmond as well as give him the required items to one day open the temple and free that bitch.
That's why there can't be a sequel, well, without it being pointless and shit.
I think AC3 is a good end to the franchise, it doesn't 'need' anymore games.
A prequel would be ok, if you play as Daniel Cross or Subject 16/ Clay.

What was Desmond thinking though, choosing to let that chick free and enslave mankind?!

Whereas if he let the world burn (mostly) and become a preacher etc (you've seen what happens) so after the people twist his teachings the world becomes much like it is today, under duress, but still life, still free-will.
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

Re: Assassin's Creed 3

by Omar Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Have you finished it then?

SPOILERS!

The whole point of Templars vs Assassins and the Animus was Juno's plot to train Desmond as well as give him the required items to one day open the temple and free that bitch.
That's why there can't be a sequel, well, without it being pointless and shit.
I think AC3 is a good end to the franchise, it doesn't 'need' anymore games.
A prequel would be ok, if you play as Daniel Cross or Subject 16/ Clay.

What was Desmond thinking though, choosing to let that chick free and enslave mankind?!

Whereas if he let the world burn (mostly) and become a preacher etc (you've seen what happens) so after the people twist his teachings the world becomes much like it is today, under duress, but still life, still free-will.

Spoilers DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED ASSASSINS CREED 3 YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED GO BACK NOW!

Heard rumors that Desmond didn't die. in fact he entered into the bleeding effect triggered by Minerva.
Now Desmond will have to go way back to learn how to stop the first civilization. Desmond could probably use the Animus to explore Japan.
since Japan had some weird paranormal events which could be the first civilization.

these are rumors by the community, looks like there's fanboys who didn't like Desmond die.
but Ubisoft said that Assassin's Creed will Continue.
Return to VideoGames