Gaming, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo and PC!!
Kesani
Core Nova
Core Nova

The Original Prototype

by Kesani Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:41 pm

Has anyone ever played the game Prototype? I have completed the game a few times and enjoyed it immensely. With the graphics, the storyline, the war, and the killing, I find this game hard to dislike and am confident that others' opinions will agree with me.

Screenshot of one of the many cool moves you can use throughout the game:
"Life... dreams... hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go? Such meaningless things...I'll destroy them all!" - Kefka Palazzo
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Original Prototype

by Daniel Sun Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:24 pm

Prototype had many good ideas. I was looking forward for the original but after playing the game, not a fan.
Far too repetitive for me. I am interested in trying prototype 2.
Kesani
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Kesani Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:58 pm

Lol the endless killing does get a bit repetitive. Although, I enjoyed carrying out the various combos you could do just like in the Armed With Wings games!
"Life... dreams... hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go? Such meaningless things...I'll destroy them all!" - Kefka Palazzo
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Omar Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Prototype 1 is ok but the story is boring and the characters are flat..the action gets boring after killing thousand of people.

i've tried Prototype 2 and i felt that the game is way more better then it's predecessor but the missions are way to repetitive.

but the new stuff in the game will have you coming back for more, the story has improved (A BIT) but it's not a huge story.(it still has flaws in)

The graphics looks way more better then it's predecessor but the draw distance is crap.

if i were a reviewer i would give Prototype 1 a 7 out of 10
and Prototype 2 a 8.5 out of 10.
Kesani
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Kesani Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:48 pm

I haven't gotten much done in Prototype 2. I was just trying to unlock more of the new abilities. I suppose having someone else aid Alex does fit for a better storyline.
Return to VideoGames