Gaming, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo and PC!!
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

Battlefield 3 Review

by Omar Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:09 am

Many say that this will be the Call of duty Killer, is it true? just read it.

A friend and me borrowed the game from work the package is used open anyway.
well lets start.

when you play campain the game is beutiful in terms of graphics, sound, animation, maps, and well-modeled pieces. the story however isn't really good. many people has criticized that Battlefield 3 has copyed Call of duty's black ops main plot. this is actually very true. the game feels heavily scripted and ruins the game's campain.

there are OMG moments but this isn't enough, also the critics said that the engine has some bugs and glitches, and it's true, but this doesn't mean a patch can fix all these errors, but i think these bugs could be fix with time.

the Maps, sounds, graphics, and animations are very well done, i feel that your controlling a person insted of a camara with arms where you can see your legs.

the game also has Co-op (like mw3) it's good to play with your friend and fun.

the story isn't good as MW3.

but the multiplayer is where MW3 does lack.
if you think that MW3 has an awsome multiplayer, your wrong for sure.

DICE has always made Battlefields game's multiplayer epic where you can drive tanks,jets,helicopters,and other ground vehicles.
i love the game for it's multiplayer you got alot of stuff to unlock. you will never have the same multiplayer experiance. as DICE's Battlefield 3 multiplayer it's epic and makes the game shine for sure.

also in 2008 DICE released Frostbite engine for Bad company1-2 the engine offered destructable enviorements like destroying buildings and tanks.

Battlefield 3 uses the frostbite 2 engine which makes the game shine with photorealistic maps, you can destroy buildings (not completly) to demolish cover, as you destroy enviorements the maps changes so if your going to just camp all day on COD you will not have the same chance in Battlefield 3. yes you can still camp in battlefield 3 but not for much as tanks, jets, helicopters destroys cover. the multiplayer offers alot of game modes like rush, team deathmatch, conquest,squad deathmatch, ect so much fun on a multiplayer game

you can play 12 vs 12 (64 on PC)

want to experiance a real warfare experiance online? try battlefield 3

my first battlefield full game. i love the multiplayer, i have becomed a Battlefield fan for the multiplayer.

+Graphics/Sound/maps/animation/multiplayer
-Story/Glitches/30 frames per second/barely no vehicles on campain

The Launch trailer:

Game rating:9.8

you probably thinking if this is the COD killer. NO it isn't but it's getting close, 1 step at a time
I like COD's Campain and Multiplayer. But battlefield's Multiplayer makes me happy and satisfied always.

Want a EPIC and Wonderful Multiplayer experiance? get battlefield 3
Want a great story get MW3

MW3 and BF3 has demostrated Pontencial.
and if you don't know what to choose, go were your friends at.
both games are great and desevered to be played.
rgangsta
Super Nova
Super Nova

Re: Battlefield 3 Review

by rgangsta Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:27 am

There's a few things I think that BF3 messed up on.

Slow map loading time
In the second mission where you wake up under the rubble from the earthquake at night, I was crawling on the floor and I was trying to snipe a guard. Out of nowhere, A giant piece of rubble just loads up right in front of me. This happened to me on multiple occasions.
Unfinished maps
On the same mission, there's a part where you have to go through a bus to escape and the PLR blasts the bus and you go flying backwards. After I got blown away, I exited the bus from where I came from and tried to crawl under it. The bottom of the bus was unfinished and I could see through the bus.
Bad Collision
At one point, I was trying to hide behind a wall so the enemies wont shoot me but I could shoot them. It's a little trick I learned with FPS's. Anyway, I'm in position to shoot this guard but whenever I shot at him, I'd see sparks fly out when I'm clearly not hitting any object of any kind. That really irritated me.

That's all I've noticed so far because I haven't really got far into the game. I'm at the mission after the I fly in a jet. I'll definitely play some more on the weekend but as of this week, Assassin's Creed Revelations Multiplayer has got me hooked.
Based on my analysis, I'd give the game a 9.2
The graphics are awesome, story is on point, cutscenes are very well put together and I just have a blast playing it so far. The issues I found are nothing that can't be easily overseen or ignored nor do they distract from the game.

Off-Topic
Hey, Omar! I got the DLC for BF3. Thanks a million! :P Gonna install it and see if it works.
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

Re: Battlefield 3 Review

by Omar Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:30 am

rgangsta wrote:There's a few things I think that BF3 messed up on.

Slow map loading time
In the second mission where you wake up under the rubble from the earthquake at night, I was crawling on the floor and I was trying to snipe a guard. Out of nowhere, A giant piece of rubble just loads up right in front of me. This happened to me on multiple occasions.
Unfinished maps
On the same mission, there's a part where you have to go through a bus to escape and the PLR blasts the bus and you go flying backwards. After I got blown away, I exited the bus from where I came from and tried to crawl under it. The bottom of the bus was unfinished and I could see through the bus.
Bad Collision
At one point, I was trying to hide behind a wall so the enemies wont shoot me but I could shoot them. It's a little trick I learned with FPS's. Anyway, I'm in position to shoot this guard but whenever I shot at him, I'd see sparks fly out when I'm clearly not hitting any object of any kind. That really irritated me.

That's all I've noticed so far because I haven't really got far into the game. I'm at the mission after the I fly in a jet. I'll definitely play some more on the weekend but as of this week, Assassin's Creed Revelations Multiplayer has got me hooked.
Based on my analysis, I'd give the game a 9.2
The graphics are awesome, story is on point, cutscenes are very well put together and I just have a blast playing it so far. The issues I found are nothing that can't be easily overseen or ignored nor do they distract from the game.

Off-Topic
Hey, Omar! I got the DLC for BF3. Thanks a million! :P Gonna install it and see if it works.

The Game doesn't tolarate camping. you can't camp anyware.

Oh lets play Back to KARKAND!!!!!
Return to VideoGames